Pokemon Revelation (Beta)

643ec309523d7a3e9e10426957018604.png

Hey everyone ^_^! Around 2/3 years ago I picked up pokemon reborn not sure really what to expect. I was absolutely amazed at the story and world that Ame had created, so much so that I started to think up my own. But I didn't have the courage to put it out so it just became something in the back of my head. it wasn't until Rejuvenation came out that i finally decided that to flesh out this world. So ladies and gentlemen I present to you after a long time of doubting myself, laziness, ripping my hair out in frustration of spriting, and a horrible case of senioritis I present to you yet another fangame that begins with re! (But seriously what's is with the re thing?)

Anyway the first episode still has a few kinks to work out and my current beta testers are either going through technical difficulties or have gone mia. I need one or two people to test the game out before I can officially release. If your interested in beta testing please pm me and I'll send you a link.

Plot:

Another beginning. Another adventure. Welcome to the Haven region! Home to some of the toughest trainers you'll ever find. Here we do things a bit different from other regions ; there is no Victory Road, no Elite 4, and no Champion at the end waiting to fight you for the title(well we do have champions but it's different). Every five years the teenagers of the region are given there first pokemon and sent on a quest to obtain the 18 badges of the region to compete in the Haven Tournament. Here the trainers will duke it against each other to decided who truly is the strongest trainer in the region!

Well.......That's how things normally go...........

Can you traverse a new region, fight off a sinister organization, discover the events that have shaped this region, climb your to the top, and discover what the revelation truly is? A new adventure awaits you!

Features

-All 721 pokemon will eventually be able to catch

-Custom Overworld characters and sprites

-IV/EV Checker(Press enter at the stat page)

-Increased Shiny rate

-Music by GlitchxCity

-Hopefully one day 18 gym leaders

-Quick Save(D)

-Toggled Running(S)

Protagonists

ba8b0eed95636d219add5e4ec6cb4f04.png5d66b9b73eeef36074a60acde28917fa.png

Screenshots

bf2dd314476d1ea691bebc5d70c153a4.pngf6c5692bf621fb80b0c609a4bee38578.png75ad660210ef6a000884429fd2e45a10.png

Download

Meidafire: On hold until Beta Testing finishes

Credits

-Not everyone is included yet-

-Main Development-

ShatteredSkys

-Sprites-

SuperJanBro

Ame

-Music-

GlitchxCity

Kunningfox

-Pokemon Essentials-

Poccil
Flameguru
Maruno
FL.
P-Sign

-Scripting-

-Tilesets-

-Beta Testers-

Author Reborn

So this is what you've been doing, Skys? Haven't seen you post on the forums for a while, but this game seems worth your somewhat quietness. I'll play, sure! Too busy to beta test right now, since I'm beta testing elsewhere as well...

Amazing, will definitely try this out when it's released. Also... I can't see the screenshots, I don't know if this is only happening to me.

This beta test thingy is new for me, but with some explanation on what am I supposed to do I'd be glad to help with the beta testing if you want.

Edited by Follow

This looks very promising, nice work!

I'd be glad to be helpful and beta test the game, but it would be the first time I do something like this; also, there is probably enough people doing this already.

Anyway, this is another fan game that I will, almost certainly, try out beta tester or not :)

I love the whole tournament instead of E4 thing, so much potential for that and just from those screenshots this looks really cool, I cant wait to try this out. And tbh I kinda like the whole Re theme for these new fan-made games lol

You certainly took your time for that post #1000 eh?

Sorry for the lack of help Skys, I just had... a lot of shit to deal with these two months.

Forget that though, I just want to say that I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out after Beta testing. This is going to be epic \o/

I'll keep a close eye on this one :]]

You certainly took your time for that post #1000 eh?

Sorry for the lack of help Skys, I just had... a lot of shit to deal with these two months.

Forget that though, I just want to say that I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out after Beta testing. This is going to be epic \o/

I'll keep a close eye on this one :]]

Yeah...... This was originally supposed to get posted over a month ago but my main beta tester disappeared, irl stuff happened, and I got lazy. All good and hope you enjoy the game when I finally get it out ^_^!

Edit:When did I get the title professor?

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Veterans

Whoa! I'd love to help, but I'm spriting for three projects already... One of them is suuuper time consuming, so I don't think I have much time left to sprite a ton for a fourth project as well ;; I can still give you some advice on what you could do to make better sprite edits though, so if you need to know anything you can always contact me. I'd be glad to give some tips on what you can do!

Edited by Zumi

Whoa! I'd love to help, but I'm spriting for three projects already... One of them is suuuper time consuming, so I don't think I have much time left to sprite a ton for a fourth project as well ;; I can still give you some advice on what you could do to make better sprite edits though, so if you need to know anything you can always contact me. I'd be glad to give some tips on what you can do!

Yeah I understand. I'll definitely ask for some tips while im working on the sprites for ep 2 though ^_^

Edited by ShatteredSkys