Make your own Pokemon moves and comment on others.

Ayumu

Name: Thunder Dance

Type: Electric

Category: Other

PP: 10 (16)

Power: --

Accuracy: --

Effect: Increases attack by 1 stage. Next non-status move will get +1 priority. This buff can be passed with Baton Pass.

Nail Gun

Type: Steel

Category: Physical

PP: 20 (32)

Power: 25

Accuracy: 95

Effect: Hits 2-5 times in a turn.

Chi Blast

Type: Fighting

Category: Special

PP: 5 (8)

Power: 130

Accuracy: 90

Effect: Lowers the user's special attack by 2 stages.

Sonic Punch

Type: Normal

Power: 90

Accuracy: 100

Effect: Sound based move - blocked by soundproof, bypasses substitute.

Barb Shot

Type: Poison

PP: 20

Power: 50

If the target is not holding an item, give it a Sticky Barb.

Ground Assault

Type: Ground

PP: 15

Power: 30

Hazards on the targets field give additional effects to the move:

Spikes: Increases power in 30 for each layer

Toxic Spikes: Increases power in 20 and has a 50% chance of poisoning the target for each layer.

Sticky Web: Increases power in 20 and lowers the target's speed by 1 stage.

Stealth Rock: Increases power in 20 and lets the move bypass ground type immunities (flying type, Levitate, Air Balloon)

Dazzling Flare

Type: Fairy

Category: Special (No Contact)

BP: 90

PP: 10

Priority: 0 (+3 if an opponent's using a priority move)
(Targets everyone on the field)

Description: The user's body glows vividly and lets out a blinding flash. If it hits a target that's about to use a Priority move, this move will cause flinch to them.

Learned by: Any Pokemon that can learn Dazzling Gleam can learn Dazzling Flare.

Edited by IntSys

Dazzling Flare

Category: Special (No Contact)

Priority: +3

(Targets everyone on the field)

Description: The user's body glows vividly and lets out a blinding flash. If it hits a target that's about to use a Priority move, this move will cause flinch to them.

Learned by: Any Pokemon that can learn Dazzling Gleam can learn Dazzling Flare.

That's a very nice concept, but even without the effect it's a priority move of a type with good overall coverage that's stronger than Extreme Speed and outspeeds it.

Okay, here's a couple ideas I had for moves for my planned Pokemon game:

Frozen Rain

Type: Ice

Base Power: N/A

Category: Status

Accuracy: 75%

Effect: Freezes the target

Targets: All foes

Learned by: Most Ice-types, some Water-types

I've noticed that no moves cause freezing and nothing else, so I figured I'd make one. Of course, since freeze is more or less an inferior sleep, I'd figure I'd buff the move, letting it hit all foes.

Give Life

Type: Ghost

Accuracy: 100%

Effect: Faints the user, but the next Pokemon out gets its Special Attack and Attack buffed by 2 stages.

Targets: Self

Learned by: Most Ghost-types

I took inspiration from the FNAF series for this move. It's basically a reverse Memento, and could be useful to buff Pokemon without setup moves, like Mega Lopunny.

Meme Barrage

Type: Normal

Base Power: 90

Effect: Has a 30% chance to burn, paralyze, or freeze (10% chance each)

Targets: Single Pokemon

Learned by: Most "meme" or internet-based Pokemon (Mudkip line, Snivy line, Bidoof Line, Porygon Line, etc.)

Basically just a boosted tri attack. I always liked that move, but it's never really seen competitive use, so I figure a slight power boost and a higher activation chance could help it shine.

Hibernate

Base Power: N/A (Status Move)

Description: Recovers the user's HP entirely and restores all of its lowered stats, and freezes the user for 3 turns.
Learned by: Ursaring, Pangoro, Tyranitar, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Slakoth, Slaking, Cubchoo, Beartic.

Rewind

Type: Psychic

Description: Restores the HP lost from last turn.
Learned by: Celebi and Dialga

Fast-Foward

Description: Sharply raises the user's speed and skips two turns. (Turn order would be: Celebi (Fast-Foward) -> Turn 1 Force End -> Turn 2 Force End -> Turn 3 Celebi ends its move -> Opponent attacks)

Pause

Description: Prevents the opponent from doing anything one time after hit. The chance of failure increases in consecutive use. (1st time: 100%, 2nd time: 33%, 3rd time: 11%, and so on...)

Edited by IntSys

Give Life sounds amazing, although the name is kind of odd, I'd personally go with just Sacrifice, or Soul Sacrifice if you ant to be cute.

Meme thing...please, please PLEASE leave that kind of thing out of the fangame. Too many fangames are plagued with meme crap.

White Noise

type: Ghost

special

acc: 100

pp:15

all enemy targets, bypasses substitute, blocked by soundproof

the user emits a strange noise frequency that induces painful sensations in foes. . 20% chance of inflicting confusion.

Learned by: Misdreavus/Mismagius, Spiritomb, Rotom, dusknoir, Lunaala, Meloetta, Giratina

Phase

type: ghost

status/self

acc:---

BP:---

pp: 10

the user takes on a spectral, intangible form, granting immunity from physical attacks this turn. In addition, if the enemy's physical attack makes direct contact, 1/8th of its health will be absorbed into the user. Like protect.endure/etc, it will have a higher degree of failure if used in succession.

learned by: any ghost type except honedge line and spiritomb via TM, learned naturally by gastly/haunter/gengar, misdreavus/Mismagius, duskull/duskclops/dusknoir, Rotom, sableye,

High Velocity

type: normal

BP: 95

physical/contact

acc: 100

single target

The user rushes the opponent with overwhelming speed. This attack uses the speed stat to determine damage.

Learned by: Linoone, electrode, Ninjask, Pidgeot, Yanmega, Deoxys, sharpedo

Phase

type: ghost

status/self

acc:---

BP:---

pp: 10

the user takes on a spectral, intangible form, granting immunity from physical attacks this turn. In addition, if the enemy's physical attack makes direct contact, 1/8th of its health will be absorbed into the user. Like protect.endure/etc, it will have a higher degree of failure if used in succession.

learned by: any ghost type except honedge line and spiritomb via TM, learned naturally by gastly/haunter/gengar, misdreavus/Mismagius, duskull/duskclops/dusknoir, Rotom, sableye,

Isn't this a strictly worse Spiky Shield? Edited by Lugruf

Okay, here's a couple ideas I had for moves for my planned Pokemon game:

Frozen Rain

Accuracy: 75%

Effect: Freezes the target

Targets: All foes

Learned by: Most Ice-types, some Water-types

I've noticed that no moves cause freezing and nothing else, so I figured I'd make one. Of course, since freeze is more or less an inferior sleep, I'd figure I'd buff the move, letting it hit all foes.

I think you're putting way too little stock in Freeze. This move looks very broken, and I think there's a reason no moves cause freezing directly.

Edited by Nyalicirno

Freeze isn't an inferior sleep at all tbh; it potentially can last for, what, like 10 turns? (Not sure about that) I'm fine with a move that can freeze, but not one that so many Pokemon get and that hits all foes (the only other status inducing move hitting all foes is Dark Void iirc)

Freeze isn't an inferior sleep at all tbh; it potentially can last for, what, like 10 turns? (Not sure about that) I'm fine with a move that can freeze, but not one that so many Pokemon get and that hits all foes (the only other status inducing move hitting all foes is Dark Void iirc)

It can last indefinitely

Name: Fairy Ring
PP: 5 (8)
Power: ---
Accuracy: ---
Effect: Lays a Fairy Ring on your side of the field that heals any non-levitating Pokémon switched in for 10% of HP. Removed by defog.

Name: Lunar Arrow

Power: 85

Effect: Has a high critical-hit ratio.

name:Holy arrow

type: psychic

category: physical

pp:10 (15)

power: 80

accuracy:80

effect: a holy pierces the target through defenses (screens, sub, protect) if used against a dark type the attack becomes super effective

name: clear drop

type: water

category: other

pp:8 (12)

accuracy:70

effect: the user uses water to wipe stat increases from the target. If the target had more than one the stats are removed and they lose stats compared to how much they were increased.

Dull Room

PP: 5

Priority: 0
Description: The user creates a bizarre space, where all attacks' damage are "not very effective". Moves that are already 2x resisted become 4x resisted, and moves that are 4x resisted become 8x resisted. Effectiveness is overridden and replaced with resistance.

Learned By: All Pokemon that can learn both Magic Room and Wonder Room can learn Dull Room.

Sharp Room

Priority: 0
Description: The user creates a bizarre space, where all attacks' damage are "very effective". Moves that are already 2x effective become 4x effective, and moves that are 4x effective become 8x effective. Resistances and Immunities are overridden and replaced with effectiveness.

Learned By: All Pokemon that can learn both Magic Room and Wonder Room can learn Sharp Room.

Edited by IntSys

EXPLOSION! (pronounced EXPROOOSHON)

Type: Explosion type

PP: 1

Power: Over 9000

Accuracy 100% (No escaping from a nuclear bomb)

Effect: Faints the user for the next day and decimates any opposing Pokémon and their whole team

Learned by: Any Crimson Demon Wizard

Also it plays this animation when executed:

Okay, I've got a trio of moves to show off, all of them exclusive for the Delta Legendary Bird Trio I'm planning for my game:

For Delta Articuno:

Mercury Freeze

Type: Steel

Targets: Single Target

Effect: Does additional Ice-type damage

For Delta Zapdos:

Magical Bolt

Effect: Does additional Electric-type damage

For Delta Moltres:

Ki Flare

Type: Fighting

Effect: Does additional Fire-type damage

I've always liked the idea behind Flying Press (a move that does double-typed damage), but it just seems so outclassed by other options. These exclusive moves (for the Steel/Flying Delta Articuno, the Fairy/Flying Delta Zapdos, and the Fighting/Flying Delta Moltres) have a higher accuracy and power than Flying Press, making them actually viable.

Subdue

Power: 60
Category: Physical (Contact)

Description: The user weakens the target with kindness, lowering their Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed by 1 stage.
Learned By: All Pokemon that learns False Swipe and Fairy-types get Subdue.

Isn't this a strictly worse Spiky Shield?

Spiky shield doesn't absorb health, and has a much smaller availability. SS is better at least in what it protects against but it kind of should be considering the distribution.

Bemuse

fairy

status

single target

Priority + 3

The user engages in complete tomfoolery, bewildering the opponent and causing them to burst in laughter. This move cancels whatever action the opponent would've taken this turn. It runs on the same counter as protect/etc, so no you can't bemuse, then protect, then bemuse and repeat to force a stall loop. Also, the same target can't be affected by bemuse in subsequent turns, even if from a different pokemon. This is to prevent 2 on 1 bemuse loops.

Learned by: Mime Jr/Mr. Mime, Whimsicott, Munchlax, mimikyu, psyduck, bonsly, igglybuff, cleffa, togepi, pichu, swirlix/slurpuff, azurill, budew, chingling, spinda,

aqua drain

type: water

power:20

accuracy:100

category:special/healing

pp:10 (13)

The user drains the target of their water giving themselves a heal for 3 turns (aqua ring). If the target was soaked this moves does double damage and prevents the target from using water moves for 3 turns.