Biggest Douche?

Jacobliterator

Some characters in Reborn are sweet, funny and really lovable, but there's always at least one that deserves a Fire Blast to the face. So lets hear it, who do you think is the biggest douchebag in Reborn. For me, its Blake. The dude starved a city and didn't blink an eye. WHAT AN ASSHOLE! Honorable mention to Mrs Craudberry.

Avoiding obvious Fern comments....

Bennet honestly seemed pretty scumbagy when Luna literally told him to piss off and ​sealed a cave off so he couldn't follow her, but he's still like "maybe she's confused." Bruh, no, she's just not looking to let you pollinate her. It's not really a douche thing per say, but I think Bennet attempting to sacrifice her with El/ mind control her/ whatever that was just to get in her pants and become an E4 member could qualify as a douche move

EDIT: And Fern can't be a douche for one reason and one reason alone. He's top dog, and we can't argue with what the top dog does

Edited by Lord_Ludo

Blake is the bigger jackass so far. While Fern is basically a school bully with near to no empathy (I'm talking about the whole thing with Corey), the worst thing we've seen him doing is leaving you caged, even if he is now a Meteor, he only says petty insults that lost their sting a long time ago. Blake, on the other hand, starved a town, locked a girl on a freezing warehouse, shoved his brother down a cliff. It's obvious who is worse.

I have to give douche points to Sirius for how badly he treats his own men, specially the thing with Eclipse.

Edited by leocain

I'd have to say Blake and Fern (for obvious reasons) and Bennett. Bennett is going to be that creep that keeps chasing the girl, acquire tons of power but still be that possessive, narrow-minded asshole who still gets rightfully rejected at the end. That's the path I think Bennett is taking.

I also like how each one of them are weak to fire

Edited by TRHStatement

I actually believe it's El. Putting personal bias about people like him aside, the fact that he wants his daughter back only to teach her of Arceus, the fact that he assists the criminal organization etc. make him not the greatest person to be around. Just because he got his eyesight back doesn't mean he should be a dick to everybody in the name of Arceus

outside of the obvious blake and fern.

I dislike Bennett simply for being a creep who doesn't know what no means, and his heavily spoiled. I felt legitimately worried for Luna's safety when he kept chasing after her, even after the whole attempted sacrifice thing. I feel like Serra may had spoiled him a lot, and El being all "I can totes get you in the E4 brah" was up his alley.

Second place would probably Cal. He's not as blatantly creepy or asshole like Bennett or Fern/Blake. But he still betrayed all of Aphophyll, Got Kiki killed, shattered Victoria, and almost got the island destroyed. Maybe he didn't think STOPPING at killing Kiki's Medicham was good enough? He couldn't just blast the PULSE when we showed up? He could have helped us beat Solaris or something. But instead he waits til the very obviously cruel Solaris murder's Kiki to do something...

Sirius and El are just no.

The two can become the Creepy Old Dudes Duet of Reborn.

Maybe add Sigmund in the mix.

Mrs. Craudberry can become their middle woman, and they can all fight over her in some messed up version of the Bachelorette.

Fern isn't really anything douche and threating imo in previous episode.

Blake is a icecoldshithead(long letters i know.)

Benette is well a creep. But also are really confused with el and such.

Sirius is a asshole one, but since he is one of the main villians, i'm ok with him.

Mrs. Craudberry is meh.

For me, none of them are the douchiest.

The douchiest are the people so are with the quest of secret pokemon in the beginning.

1. No one fucks with me, waste my money and escape.

2. That fucker took the secret pokemon and was jumping out in 7th street.

3. I wasted money and shards.

When i'll get the secret pokemon, i'll use it and destroy the fuckers.

I think Fern's douchiness grows with the character which gives you time to adjust to him so your hatred can grow gradually. By the time you meet Blake, we are all kinda used to the setting and you get a feeling he's not gonna go far. Which he didn't! Oops spoiler.

What caught me off guard were the douchebags who stole the Pokemon I just bought at the start of the game. My rainbow view of the Pokemon world got shattered by those two scammers right there ...

Wow, so many people hate Bennett. Honestly I never saw him as anything like a creepy stalker or anything near spoiled. More like he has low self esteem

Back home he's just that weird kid that stays locked up in his room studying bugs. His own mother constantly acts like he ruined her life, his father is dead or left, and he can't even bring himself to ask out the cute girl that moved in with him. Notice when Luna left the mansion he knew where she went, but he didn't stalk after her like a creep. He stayed home.

Then one day things changed, a man named El came to visit and for the first time someone saw potential in him. He said he has what it takes to be in the E4. He finally feels like all his hard work is starting to pay off. And when this El guy claims to be Luna's dad, how could he distrust him? Even Adrienn was fooled into believing El was a kind person and xe isn't any fool no more than Bennett is.

Next he hears the girl he likes was hypnotized by radomus. Why wouldn't he help El get her back to safety? Given what he knows it's the right thing to do. Granted he has probably has no idea what El is going to do. Once the "ritual" started Bennett was no doubt starting to rethink things. But what could he do? He was surrounded by cultists and El was the only person who was ever kind to him. Regardless after Luna is freed he even followers after to try and apologize and finally come clean on his feelings.

Then, he gets rejected flat out. She leaves. But after finally getting enough courage to ask her out he can't just give up immediately. After all he's grown so much. Maybe if he could talk to her one more time. So he battles you, not just to get the key but to show the fruits of his labor. The person he last battled before his training was you after all. But in the end, he still failed.

How could this be? He thinks. Haven't I improved at all. Am I still just that same old bug geek? He states how stupid he was for thinking he could change. Finally he decides the only thing left to do is to go back to the only person that believed in him. To hone his potential El saw in him.

He doesn't state he's going to force Luna to love him by becoming an E4. He says he's going to prove everyone wrong. And that he's not just a geek or the kid who ruined his moms modeling career. He's angry at everyone looking down on him.

Edited by Zane0144

Bennett will always be the most hated character in the game for me, pretty much since I play lots of -cough-Eroge-cough- and I see where this will goes :l

aside from that, I still kinda see Fern as a "friend" of the PC, since MAAAYBE he will become our ally(from E15 of him and Flobot)

Blake is that one guy you just wanna choke in his sleep, but he's pretty much too FABULOUS to die

but none can win from the biggest douche in this game:

that freaking thief in Stolen Pokemon quest, which make us lose a freaking MAGIKARP(at least I believe so) after paying 1000 and lots of SHARD

I have hope in Bennett. Like...someone who will see his own doings eventually after a bit more slaps in the face.

Unlike others who I have less hope for.

Plus the BennettxLaura thing Im kinda expecting to happen at some point