Name Your Top 3 Favorite Artists and 1 favorite song for each Artists....Go!!

Kiryuu

Ahy mates, I'm running dry with finding new songs. The mainstream music doesn't really appeal to me, the radio here in the US is broken. They played the same song over and over again....

Let me start:

Halestorm - Loves Bite: Found this band 3 days ago? and it's my favorite band ever. This girl can sing!!! Marry me... (be warned, she uses lots of explicit words). I'm hearing the very first album right now and the very first song is melty for me. God, where I have been all these years?

Ocean Divide - Lipstick Lies: I REALLY like the lyrics on this one

Downplay - Charlie Wants to Watch: Underrated band... The story of my neighborhood. I feel connected to these lyrics...

I have come to the realization I don't heard music with curse words (besides Halestorm I just started listening to).

I want to find more singers in general. So Go! Post your best grip

Atreyu- 1.Doomsday 2.Wait for you (omg epic ballad<3) 3.Bleeding is a Luxury

There For Tomorrow- 1. Lady In Black(acoustic) 2. Backbone (Acoustic) 3. A little Faster

Escape the Fate 1.Ashley 2.We Wont Back down 3. Guillotine part 1 4.Situations 5.Gorgeous Nightmare 6.You Are So Beautiful

The Pretty Reckless 1.Cold Blooded (acoustic or otherwise an amazing song) 2.Make Me wanna die 3.Going to hell 4.Fucked up world

Set It Off 1. Wolf In sheeps clothing 2. i think its arrogance 3. The Haunting

Tonight alive 1. Breaking and entering(acoustic) 2. Let It Land 3.Little lion man (cover of that popular one)

Early Rise 1. Narcissistic Cannibal(omg epic) 2. China

Three Days Grace 1.Get Out Alive 2. Pain 3.Let It die

If You Like Halestorm you will love The Material thier songs are epic and their lead vocalist is just as strong as halestorm, the pretty reckless too for a more rocky vibe she is an amazing singer and i got a small crush on her xD

Kanye West - Don't Stop <

gfs_56867_1_17.jpg

Kanye is my favorite all time artist, but if I have to pick a single song, Through The Wire.

OPEN DIS PLS

Hop in the delorean for some backstory :]

When he released Through The Wire, Kanye got into a car accident and had to get surgery in his chin. The song is called "Through the Wire" because nothing will stop him on his way to the top. (The song alone is about 4 minutes) The first line I think is "I spit it through the Wire" because he had rapped with his jaw broken.

I love this song because it proves the only thing standing between you and your goal in the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it. Best song in his album, and the best album. [;

Kendrick Lamar - i

I like this song a lot, it is my favorite by him. Second would be These Walls. Just remember in life, the only persons opinion about yourself is yours. Always. Don't worry about others

GlitchxCity - Entralink Remix V.II :]

It's the Entralink from Unova. Need I say more?

Aww I have a lot though :( Fine, have some random ones.

Andrea Brocelli - Con Te Partiro (Because it's freaking beautiful)

Jessie J - Domino

Beethoven - Duet Mit Zwei Obligaten Augenglasen (My friend and I playing it soon)

Sorry for being a classical nerd :\

Edited by Bluewolf

• 2 weeks later...

I have just seen this thread and...

Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro (Because it's freaking beautiful)

Italian music...! Nice :)

Now, my songs, not in order (they will change a lot of times like most people's Reborn team)

The Offspring - Pretty Fly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzY2Qcu5i2A

My favourite band ever since the time I "discovered" them - after being a Green Day fan, around three years ago I found The Offspring and I slowly ended up listening to ALL of their songs - there could be like two or three I don't like, out of more than one hundred. In those one hundred songs, there is also some variety - having some "grunge" songs, a rock ballad dedicated to a close person who was deceased ("Gone Away"), some funny songs ("Pretty Fly")... Probably I am praising them too much... maybe.

U2 - Vertigo

One of some "nostalgic" songs, for me: not only U2's songs were the first songs I have ever heard, but also this song's video was one of the first I watched, followed by some Green Day stuff ("Boulevard of Broken Dreams", then "21st Century Breakdown"). Also, I like that guitar part, and I have learned how to play it.

This spot could actually be taken by other "similar" songs that don't fit in the other spots, like songs by Pearl Jam or Bon Jovi (my favourite songs by Pearl Jam could be "Alive", and "Sirens" - this one is from their last album - they all have great lyrics). "Wanted Dead or Alive" would be the best choice for a song by Bon Jovi... that acoustic guitar part is fantastic, and I have learned to play it. I will probably learn how to play the electric guitar solo soon.

Three Days Grace - Time of Dying

I only have three choices here... so, I listed a "punk" song, an alternative rock song, and then it'd be time for a song representing metal: hard choice! So, expect this entry to change more often than the others. I could actually choose a song by Metallica ("Nothing Else Matters" is a masterpiece, and I performed it in front of like one hundred people at the music school's show... ), by Linkin Park (another band I really like - does anyone remember the first time I have posted in the "What are you listening to?" topic?), by Theory of a Deadman (some of their last album's songs were great, also, like The Offspring, they can pull off some "less serious" songs very well... "Drown", for example, is one of my favourites by them), or by Nightwish ("The Islander", "Nemo", "Amaranth"...) But I decided to put there a song by Three Days Grace because, while I didn't listen to all of their songs like I did with the Offspring, they have very meaningful songs (like this one)... this song expresses so well the feelings of, in this case, Adam (the previous singer of the band), and can also make the listener feel better if he or she is in a bad situation... just look at Three Days Grace's music videos' comment section).

And then I could... no, I need to stop. At least, that should give everyone an idea of my musical preferences (almost anything with an electric guitar actually) :D

Edited by Cyaloom

my favourite Songs are prone to change a lot. at the moment I' chose:

1. Genesis - Land of confusion

2. ERB - Freddie Mercury vs Frank Sinatra

If you have no idea who the hell these guys are, go check them out NOW!

3. I fight dragons - Pretend

4. (because scew your only three) Herbert Grönemeyer - Mensch (WARNING! German)

Honorable mentions:

HM1 Whatchya feat Flula Borg & Flynt Flossy - Taste you like yogurt

HM2: Slyphstorm - Neverending Strive (remix of H8_Seed)

HM3: Ponyphonic - Lullaby for a Princess

• 4 weeks later...