[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Actually I'd say it would come out in about mid-early October because if you look at the status it goes about 1% every five days and I think Ame said something about how she can often finish the story quickly.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm estimating sometime in September actually, though with the alpha(s) and beta it might not actually be released until later, maybe October-ish. I believe Ame mentioned that updates from here on out might be sporadic, so for all we know there could be a big percentage bump down the line.

Actually I'd say it would come out in about mid-early October because if you look at the status it goes about 1% every five days and I think Ame said something about how she can often finish the story quickly.

are you taking into acount any unforseen problems with the misc section into account? thats what hung 15 for soo long

same question to timber dragon

Edited by sandy

These updates usually go up to one... maybe 2 now, gyms, right? I know we're gonna be battling Adrienn and their fairy types, so if there's 2 gyms in this update, do we have an idea who the other gym leader is gonna be?

There is no guarantee that we're battling Adrienn, although it does seem likely.

That being said, it is really unlikely we'll be seeing two gyms in E16, as that would involve Ame having to not only remap all of Reborn city, but map and entire new city or desert.

• Global Mods

These updates usually go up to one... maybe 2 now, gyms, right? I know we're gonna be battling Adrienn and their fairy types, so if there's 2 gyms in this update, do we have an idea who the other gym leader is gonna be?

Considering that E16 has been said to have less story than E15, I think we'll just be battling Adrienn.

However, it was said that one of the remaining episodes would have two gyms. If I had to guess, I'd say that would be E17 with the two leaders faced being Titania and Amaria.

Considering that E16 has been said to have less story than E15, I think we'll just be battling Adrienn.

However, it was said that one of the remaining episodes would have two gyms. If I had to guess, I'd say that would be E17 with the two leaders faced being Titania and Amaria.

That makes sense. I'll probably be busy checking out the brand new wards and the NPC's now that everything's better! No hurry on my part to get on with the plot... I feel like everyone could use a breather after so much Meteor stuff.

... I'll admit, I'm slightly fearful for when we hit level 100. Like... is there going to be anything beyond that? Cos with most of my team on the cusp of 80 per Ciel's level cap, 100 only seems a short ways away.

There is no guarantee that we're battling Adrienn, although it does seem likely.

That being said, it is really unlikely we'll be seeing two gyms in E16, as that would involve Ame having to not only remap all of Reborn city, but map and entire new city or desert.

dont we already have a map for agate?

im also going to have to question ur second statement with 2 questions

1) isnt it true that there will only be 19 episodes with the final on post league?

2) if i remember correct a while back ame said that the league will come in the same episode, if this is correct dose that mean that e18 ill contain the final 2 gyms+the league?

Edited by sandy

Ha, maybe there will be some event that kinda reverts our progress in terms of Pokèmon levels.. I kinda don't feel like having to deal with near-competitive movesets. Going past 100 might also be a possibility, but I trust that Ame will find a solution that is able to satisfy most if not all of us. :D

Hmm, but maybe the EP that we can get will be reduced a bit.. might be the easiest and best solution to keep the game challenging and stuff..

Edited by Lagspike

• Global Mods

dont we already have a map for agate?

im also going to have to question ur second statement with 2 questions

1) isnt it true that there will only be 19 episodes with the final on post league?

2) if i remember correct a while back ame said that the league will come in the same episode, if this is correct dose that mean that e18 ill contain the final 2 gyms+the league?

E19 = final gym + E4 + postgame

Yes. It's just one episode that's going to have 2.

guess i missread what i saw about there being 1 episode with only post game content in it ... what ever its stil going to be a good game

Yes. It's just one episode that's going to have 2.

Now I feel sorry for everyone in Labradorra(?) town for having to wait forever until they get liberated from Team Meteor, as chances are if Adrienn is who we'll be fighting next, then Saphira is likely going to be the last gym leader we'll be fighting, because, well, Dragon.

I was wondering whether Florinia will get that new Alola Exeggutor for her new team the second time you battle with her (note: you battle side-by-side, not against each other). Seems to fit her quite nicely.

• Administrators

E14 was released in 2014 and E15 was released in 2015. So it'd be neat if E16 was released in 2016 and E17 in 2017.

pls no

Ha, maybe there will be some event that kinda reverts our progress in terms of Pokèmon levels.. I kinda don't feel like having to deal with near-competitive movesets. Going past 100 might also be a possibility, but I trust that Ame will find a solution that is able to satisfy most if not all of us. :D

Hmm, but maybe the EP that we can get will be reduced a bit.. might be the easiest and best solution to keep the game challenging and stuff..

I'm having to cut back on trainer battles majorly as is, but I don't have a feel for where the EXP curve is at for these end-game levels. If it hella slows down I might be fine. Idk. We'll see. Y'all can trust me but it might be tight, and I -am- worried end-game difficulty will suffer as a result (if it isn't already).

--

with ikaru's help again, we finished the tanzan lake underwater area today. that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

also one other semi-significant sidequest. my criteria for "semi-significant" is highlyy subjective btw.

despite the status thread (which takes all sidequest areas into account,) right now, city sidequests are at about 25%.

on an entirely unrelated note, the hydreigon line will not be officially available this episode, but players who got stuck due to a certain glitch several episodes ago will be able to attain it early. i can't make apologies like that for all scenarios, but it happens to work out here.

I mean messing with experience at this point would really only affect the endgame levels and not the difficulty imo. Stat inflation is my last resort.

One thing I am considering for hardcore should we hit the difficulty drop to rock bottom is adding an extra restriction for the leader fights. One leader could ban shift, another healing items, and whatever else people can think of. I feel that'd be a bit more welcoming than a leader being 10-20 levels higher than you.