[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this, the game should include an "attack test" mode where you can see the animation for all the moves. Similar to how it already has a "sound test" mode in the form of the Jukebox on your Pokegear.

Maybe not, it might discourage peeps from raising some/certain mons in order to discover those.

Aqua Ring looks great. Personally, I think making the 'flashes' on the rings going around a tad bit slower would look a bit better, but it's nice as it is.

The animation looks great, but it seems a bit underwhelming when it hits the Ampharos. Poor Amphy.

I think it looks good. Also this just goes to show that Ame wants everything to be perfect for her players.

Now then, what were we speculating before ?

I think it was the identity of the champion(and some people were speculating about the Elite 4 even though they are pretty much already confirmed by this point).

The animation looks great, but it seems a bit underwhelming when it hits the Ampharos. Poor Amphy.

I think it was the identity of the champion(and some people were speculating about the Elite 4 even though they are pretty much already confirmed by this point).

Well, some are (El, Heather). Bennett, Laura, and Arclight are up in the air. If Bennett makes it... bring rock types and expect quiver dance hell.

Inverse field started off as a joke on the showdown server. We were talking about inverse battles and post game stuff. Then we thought about inverse-field Noel, and the hell that could be. I don't know if it was confirmed though.

We need a new fairy field. I think a starlight field was speculated too. What other fields could we use?

• Global Mods

Inverse field started off as a joke on the showdown server. We were talking about inverse battles and post game stuff. Then we thought about inverse-field Noel, and the hell that could be. I don't know if it was confirmed though.

I didn't see it in the server. It was a post in this thread. I found it just now: "Also I've gone back on my prior order of only five new fields coming with this episode. Following a certain discussion on the server, I'll also be adding an Inverse Field for the sake of having it. It will not be used in the story though."

Well, some are (El, Heather). Bennett, Laura, and Arclight are up in the air. If Bennett makes it... bring rock types and expect quiver dance hell.

Laura was kicked out of the Elite 4. Likely to make room for Bennett.

El is there somewhere. Assuming this is the case where we have to battle them in a set order, he'll probably the last one we'll fight, considering he has enough influence to kick other members out and install new members in their place.

Arclight... I don't know. He would seem really, I don't know... random? Out of place? He's only been seen like twice, and he's not been involved in the main story at all. It would be strange for him to be involved in the Elite 4 when all of of the other Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members have been involved with the story in some way.

The only one up in the air is Anna, since it's not outright confirmed whether she's part of the Elite 4 or the champion. I'm guessing Elite 4.

Laura was kicked out of the Elite 4. Likely to make room for Bennett.

El is there somewhere. Assuming this is the case where we have to battle them in a set order, he'll probably the last one we'll fight, considering he has enough influence to kick other members out and install new members in their place.

Arclight... I don't know. He would seem really, I don't know... random? Out of place? He's only been seen like twice, and he's not been involved in the main story at all. It would be strange for him to be involved in the Elite 4 when all of of the other Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members have been involved with the story in some way.

The only one up in the air is Anna, since it's not outright confirmed whether she's part of the Elite 4 or the champion. I'm guessing Elite 4.

Laura was said to be kicked out, but iirc they were going to go talk to Ame to confirm it. Probably will happen in e16. Arclight is there because he runs the nightclub that only the elite trainers and important people can enter. Naturally he has to be one of those things to run such a place.

And I still can't see Anna as champion

Edited by SnowGlaceon

Wow! Ame! Blast Burn looks great.

I don't think that Arclight is going to be an elite four member. I think that we might not have met the last member of the elite four at the moment. Or it is Anna.

So I think it is Bennett, Heather, El and either Anna or an unknown person.

Yeah, she is. Most people think Lin or Anna is the champion.

And some people think that there is no champion. I can understand the argument. The Reborn League is pretty disorganised. It's either impossible, or incredibly difficult for anyone to actually challenge certain leaders.

*cough*The kids in the orphanage*cough* *cough*Circus battle passes*cough*

Sorry, I think I had something in my throat.

And, of course there are also the people who say the gym guy is the champion.

And some people think that there is no champion. I can understand the argument. The Reborn League is pretty disorganised. It's either impossible, or incredibly difficult for anyone to actually challenge certain leaders.

*cough*The kids in the orphanage*cough* *cough*Circus battle passes*cough*

Sorry, I think I had something in my throat.

And, of course there are also the people who say the gym guy is the champion.

#gymguyforchampion.

The reborn league seems kind of disorganised but I still think there is going to be a champion.

I wonder if the people in charge actually know where the story is going.

Like is there a certain plan and it's just a matter of the coding and spriting and sounds, animation, etc.

or is it just being made up as they go along?

Or maybe there's like a general idea, or multiple possibilities..

I wonder if the people in charge actually know where the story is going.

Like is there a certain plan and it's just a matter of the coding and spriting and sounds, animation, etc.

or is it just being made up as they go along?

Or maybe there's like a general idea, or multiple possibilities..

I'd be kind of worried if Ame didn't have the rest of the story planned out by now(and I'm pretty sure she said she did, at some point).

Actually, what I want to know is what happened to Terra. After the whole computer world incident she just vanished.