Reborn^2 Highlights!

Gardevoir

[quote name='Stein' timestamp='1319844350' post='20389']
I hear we've had a problem with knights and princesses. Both of having them and of those pairings always failing. This won't be any different because in the end anything involving our leaders end up in heartbreak eventually. Trust me.
[/quote]
I say go for it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrug* I'm taking Laura's side for the benefit of the league. If Sigmund is truly as personally destructive as he's being portrayed, I'll be the one to make sure he stays in line.

I'm not a fan of laying down the law, but I'm not letting some little prick screw up another league.

• 2 weeks later...
Time for the real reason anyone sticks around Reborn, the amazing highlights!
Yes, yes, I know they are highly delayed but Amethyst hadn't told me any important news. He has deprived me of my drama and gossip!
This is insane. This is a crime! This is punishable by impeachment! [s] Anyone for a new leader?[/s]

Anyways let's get to the real fun, the drama!

Bennett started this week and I must say congratulations to all the people who won against him his first night! That's what happens when you try kicking me out of MY room~
It seems Bennett is already becoming the favorite in some of the challengers eyes. How could anyone like him over me?! I mean look at him. He's a complete and total nerd. Who could like someone like that over my beauty? It's unheard of!

Aside from Bennett getting revealed [s] and failing completely his first night.[/s] It seems that Eternal Edge has shown some dislike to Laura. I for one do not understand who could have negative feelings towards such a quiet girl. And one with her past! I think someone is just playing the brown-nosing fanboy for that Doctor... Now that on it's own is enough drama for several days of highlights! Hm... That gives me an idea~

Meanwhile, we had a surprise return visit from Elias! He returned to say that although Radomus was in prison, he had still no idea of Luna's whereabouts. The fool! He even tried asking me, but I bet you can tell how well that worked. So once again he turned to the challengers of Reborn, tasking them to find out where Bennett lives, so that he can get Luna from him!
Oh, didn't you know~? Bennett is Luna's brother! ...Well, at least, she think so... But whatever Luna says goes, okay~?

And if anyone is found giving any information to that creepy old Elias, I will personally have you... "removed."

^^

It also seems that one of our older members, Phoenix, has... Announced his love for Aya? How could someone love that horrible girl! She will regret the day she ever crossed my path and did not praise me for my generous advertisement of her! Aside from Phoenix's sudden love, Aya also seems to be gaining a few of the other members interest. Listen to me right now, you few who want to talk to her. She is nothing but [i][color=#800080]toxic~ [/color][/i]But that's a story for another highlight.

Before we wrap up the best thing in Reborn I have a present for all of you~ [color=#000000][/color]
[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/pyramid.png[/img]
Surprise! Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "But Gardevoir, my one true love and master for all eternity, you said that all the leader's left! What's HE doing there?!" Ah, ah, ah, now when did I say that Shade left the league exactly? Assumptions can be deadly~ But.. He looks different, doesn't he? Maybe he'll talk more now. ^^

Well, that's it for the highlights for now! But I promise my adoring fans I will return with all the drama that I can drain out of Amethyst, the leaders, and of course, you all~

Good luck with your present~
XOXO,
Queen Gossip Gardevoir

Featured Battles:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3001"]Aya's first win of the new league.[/url] [s] not like anyone cares.[/s]
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3016"]The beginning of the sleep spam.[/url]

[quote name='Gardevoir' timestamp='1321726952' post='20961']
Meanwhile, we had a surprise return visit from Elias! He returned to say that although Radomus was in prison, he had still no idea of Luna's whereabouts. The fool! He even tried asking me, but I bet you can tell how well that worked. So once again he turned to the challengers of Reborn, tasking them to find out where Bennett lives, so that he can get Luna from him!
Oh, didn't you know~? Bennett is Luna's brother! ...Well, at least, she think so... But whatever Luna says goes, okay~?[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3016"].[/url]
[/quote]

[url="http://www.myfacewhen.com/"][img]http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/114.jpg[/img][/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
People don't understand how hard it is to write about things simply from memory, even when you [i]do[/i] know everything! Now, if the ones with jobs around here would do them, then mine would be possible! Of course, I'm not one to point any fingers~ ^^

[color=#2f4f4f]Ikaru.[/color]

Ahem. Anyway!~ I've had tons of great ideas for the league! I [i]am[/i] this league; it wouldn't exist without me! And what do I get? Mashew trying to replace me with a cheap Roserade! But that's okay, I dealt with her nicely... And I will continue to every time she comes back! I'm the newscaster here, me! And I would just love to do my job if I could, but I can't! So remember guys, what's the number one rule when things go wrong in Reborn?~

XOXO
Neglected Gardevoir~

• Administrators
[color=#300147](19:39:42) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] (19:39:23) Phalanx: inb4majortrollsession
[color=#300147](19:39:43) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] too late
(19:39:47) [SU]Hiyama left the channel.
[color=#300147](19:39:48) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] GG already posted on the forums about me
[color=#300147](19:39:48) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] >_>
[color=#00aa00](19:39:57) [/color][color=#00aa00]Phalanx:[/color] ...Just now?
[color=#300147](19:40:03) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] [b][s][i]i'm glad she was replaced. hissssss[/i][/s][/b]
[color=#300147](19:40:05) +[/color][color=#300147][i]Ikaru:[/i][/color] Yeah
[color=#00aa00](19:40:08) [/color][color=#00aa00]Phalanx:[/color] ...

I mean, ily Gardevoir <3

At last! We're back! I'm back! With actual numbers and [i]things to talk about[/i] rather than auth to bash on! I mean, as warranted as it may be, it gets old after a while...

So last night! Out of 13 total challengers, an impressive 9 of them were victorious! Is the new wave of challengers just a new standard of pro, or are the leaders themselves slipping...?
A few points lead me to say- it's the leaders.

EXHIBIT A, your honors:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3320"]Owen vs Bennet, Round 17[/url]
17! Yes, you read that right! Owen has been walled by Bennet for all of 16 previous battles- a losing streat that nearly began to rival even the infamous Will's! But last night, by some miracle, he did it! It looked close after Heracross dodged Ninetales' Heat Wave, letting Armaldo KO the fox in return- but with the sun up and Chlorophyll ago, no Yanmega to be seen, Owen finally squashed the Bug Leader!

EXHIBIT B:
Swimming95.
Really, must I say any more? Swimming has bursted into the league intending to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but with no bubble gum to begin with, he is so far [i]completely undefeated[/i]. Swimming goees for his 7th badge today, quoted saying that five badges in his first week wasn't good enough! Slow down there cowboy, we have to pick up the bodies~
Swimming recognises the new challenge Cardshark as his competition, but Cardshark has already fallen behind, though also undefeated, simply for missing out on Leaders on their off-days. Tsk, tsk.
However, will Swimming be able to keep his momentum? No challenger has ever gone undefeated in the league so far, but maybe there's a first for anything.

[color=#2f4f4f]((personally I'm hoping he teaches that new psychic whore a lesson~))[/color]

EXHIBIT C:
Laura.
Poor girl, ranked number one for a reason I guess, only managed to win a single one of her battles yesterday. No wonder she's so sheepish! Or maybe she's just spent one too many shocking evenings with the good Doctor...

But, that didn't stop her from playing a role in last nights [i]dramaaaa~[/i]

We're all familiar with stories like Beauty and the Beast- an otherwise sensible girl befriends a large ugly growling demon- Well here on Reborn apparently we liked to the gender-reversed version of that: The Stubborn Boy and the Bitch.
Anyone sticking around from last season should remember the endless amount of fun we had with constant Ikaru vs Titania- naturally, before she eloped with Amy, much to everyone's shock.
Well:
ROUND 2, FAITO.
Eternal Edge vs this season's famous bitch, Aya!

Now some of you may criticise me for calling her a bitch, but I must remind you, I began on her side! When I first saw her on, I did my best to talk her up, and you know how she repaid me? In spite! I think that qualifies as bitchery, don't you?

Yet it seems somehow, she's attracted a few admirers- firstly in the ever-random Phoenix, secondly in Eternal Edge ... Ikaru, what is wrong with your friends? Oh, I guess they get it from you... ... And thirdly in the new member, Pink Cheetah... Leopard.. He can't decide what kind of cat he wants to be but he is quite sure that whatever kind it is, it's Pink.

However, just like Ikaru, Eternal Edge decided he needed Aya to open up- so last Friday, he made a bet that if he beat her again, she would have to answer his questions, and if she beat him- he would never talk to her again. Unfortunately, since Eternal Edge had already beaten Aya, he had to get former Champion Ikaru to stand in.

Now a little fun fact about Ikaru- [url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/archive.html?log=1387"]the only time he faced Cain, Cain was completely murdered. [/url]Naturally, Ikaru was feeling pretty confident about his battle against Aya.
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3097"]Nope[/url].
Having lost the bet it looked like the honorable Edge would be shunned forever.
Cue today, when Edge announces he's restarting just to challenge Aya, completely violating the terms of his bet!
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3323"]Edge vs Aya![/url]

Afterwards, as Edge and Aya continued to bicker, the former backed up by Ikaru, with his unedningly stalker-esque database of Titania quotes, Laura, drawing on eery knowledge from Sigmund's guardianship, and a mysterious user who was definitely [i]not[/i] Hardy, the latter backed up by Pink alone. Before long, Hardy signed out, remarking once more of the similarities between Aya and his sister- and soon after that, just when it seemed like they might make some headway-
In bursts Ninpen with a trollfaic, says Ikaru is a complete liar, and Aya takes the oppourtunity to extend that to Edge and Laura ("Vines?"), leaving the server.

If there was a Reborn-equivallent of streaking at a football game, that was it.

Shortly after, Laura left too, commenting that even Sigmund was not what he appeared to be.
[s]So it's good to know that he's not a pedophile![/s]

Good luck tonight, Challengers~

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir