Reborn^2 Highlights!

Gardevoir

...Or they would be if the league was running yet. So in the mean time~

I get to tell you all random little things! ^^ Rumours and gossips, whisperings and all that
Because all rumours are [i]totally[/i] true~

For instance, it's true that, true to the old ranks, though many have changed, the first leaders you'll be meeting come Monday will be Grass and Poison types!

I [i]could[/i] even tell you a name or two... Oh, but should I? I wonder...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gardevoir' timestamp='1318396301' post='19933']
I [i]could[/i] even tell you a name or two... Oh, but should I? I wonder...
[/quote]
Whatever helps you sleep at night, hun.
[img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/356-wonka.jpg[/img]

...Well I think I can sum up the second name. And Gardevoir, do mind that after thinkinga bout this, I am [i]not at all suprised [/i]that we failed hangman. I'm gonna keep thinking and hopefully... Well, I'll never be corect, but its worth a shot such as this, Grass on the left, Poison on the Right, and... maaaaaaybe (wild guess) Normal in the middle?

Today's the big day! Are you ready [s]to fail[/s]?

Well, allow me to introduce you to [s]your superiors[/s] [s]my minions[/s] the new leaders, Laura and Aya!

[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/intro/Laurai.png[/img][img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/intro/Ayai.png[/img]

Great display of confidence for the opening on the leaders' part... Way to go, guys...
[color=#696969][s]run 'em over, challengers. target practice to get ready for the psychic bitch who replaced me[/s] I LOVE OUR LEADERS, ALL OF THEM.[/color]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir~

Surprised Amethyst messed up again? Because [i]i'm not![/i]
Speaking of people messing up, some silly admins AREN'T cuing me for highlights! We used to have a [i]system here people, what happened?![/i] So I've gotten nothing! Nothing from the very people who promised that they would get it back on track. Are you surprised? [i]I'm not![/i]

So. Not to leave the people of Reborn uninformed- like our government would- I've gone on my own fact finding mission. It's tragic, really, that it's come to this, but do not believe I am incapable, for I have every juicilicious tidbit that has occurred in the past two weeks.

Unfortunately, that's still not very much because I'm going from 17-20 leaders to work with to [i]2. [/i]Ugh. Pretty soon I'll just start telling you what Luna and I gossip about at night if nothing happens.

But a few things happened. For instance, Amethyst, trying to usurp my paparazzi power has reported that the third leader, Sigmund- YOU HEARD IT FROM ME- is of the Electric Type.
And as we all know Amethyst is liar and a scoundrel!
The ever benevolent Edge is correct not to believe his poison words, as I can confirm that Sigmund's type is not Electric, but, instead, is...

*drumroll*

Electric!

[i]You heard it from me.[/i]

Meanwhile in my infamous exploits last week, I've gleamed a new perspective of our Poison Leader Aya- and yes, she [i]is [/i]Cain's sister, you've won the $200 dollar question. I have learned much about her, that she is insensitive and ungrateful, and all those other unfortunate words. Even after I took the extra ten minutes before her arrival to build her up, even giving her a monologue to her credit, still did she toss my favor aside in apathy! How callous! How cold! How could she?
Take it from me honey, you're never going to make it to the top like that.
And you [i]don't[/i] want me as an enemy.
I know where you sleep at night.
[spoiler]Room at the back of the den. From the front door, turn left, door on the right leads downstairs into the den, then head straight back past the stairs, past the bathroom on the right. Your room is the one with the shutter-door. Tan carpet. Bed's in the back corner. Kind of quaint, kind of classless. Especially with the stuffed animals. Don't mess with me.[/spoiler]
^^
It's okay though, Aya, I understand people are shy! Don't worry, I'll give you a second chance!

Then to follow on Monday, as Amethyst finished his battle against Laura, the poor girl became quit upset. At what, you ask? At his choice of leader in Sigmund. It seems that the two knew each other from before, and Laura would [i]not [/i]forgive Ame for reintroducing to her the man who ruined her life. Tsk, tsk. I mean, I knew Ame had some less than savvy leader choices- particularly this season's Psychic type- but this seems too much! Laura was basically crying by the end of it! How cruel...

On the challenger side, it seems our former moderator, Manowar, or Vandaeron is ready to let some fists fly and deal with our new Leader the hard way on Laura's behalf. Personally, I think he has a thing for her~ Go get 'er! You can be the new knight in shining armor!

See you later, loves~
XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote]But a few things happened. For instance, Amethyst, trying to usurp my paparazzi power has reported that the third leader, Sigmund- YOU HEARD IT FROM ME- is of the Electric Type.[/quote]
Jealousy is such an ugly monster. Just love the spotlight and hate being second banana don't you?
and
[quote]And you don't want me as an enemy[/quote]
You're as threatening as Ame, funny and witty, never really serious. Oh and a trap. Go dig up everything on dear old Sigmund Freud and give us some good (or in your case dramatic) news.

[quote]Go get 'er! You can be the new knight in shining armor![/quote]
I hear we've had a problem with knights and princesses. Both of having them and of those pairings always failing. This won't be any different because in the end anything involving our leaders end up in heartbreak eventually. Trust me.

[quote name='Gardevoir' timestamp='1319842494' post='20388']
The ever benevolent Edge is correct not to believe his poison words, as I can confirm that Sigmund's type is not Electric, but, instead, is...
[/quote]

Of course, my fair Gardevoir, the only truth is the truth you tell~

(This is Izaya on the PO Client btw<3)