Minecraft REBORN

mcbanner.png

I've been teasing it for over a month now and we're ready to launch! Come and play on our brand new Vanilla Minecraft server!

All the information you'll need is right HERE. Make sure you read the small introductions into the plugins we're using to help make your experience more safe and enjoyable! There's even a cool map linked on the page to check out the world!

Hope to see you there soon!

• Upvote 7

OOOOHH. Finally! I heard that Reborn had an MC server back then. Nice to see it's back. I'm a huge Minecraft player, and I'm gonna check this out. :D

(And dude, your post count. o_O)

Will you had the mod Pixelmon ?

Sorry but we will not be adding PixelMon, this is a Vanilla server with a few Quality of Life plugins.

My Minecraft life is Reborn now... Literally.

One question though... Will we ever get Reborn themed character skins?

To my knowledge there are none currently, but I would LOVE to see some made!

DAMMIT.

I actually have to get a new graphics card now, don't I....

UUUUGGGH.

Your GPU should be able to handle minecraft just fine!

question, what exactly does vanilla mean? does it mean no updates at all, back when eating a pork chop would directly restore hearts? Or does vanilla mean simply no add ons?

question, what exactly does vanilla mean? does it mean no updates at all, back when eating a pork chop would directly restore hearts? Or does vanilla mean simply no add ons?

Vanilla just means no mods, the heart porkchop days were back in alpha

That is another thing I was curious about. I've seen adds and rumour about a free mine craft code generator or something. Is that legit? Or am i gonna have to buy it?

Edited by KingRyan

That is another thing I was curious about. I've seen adds and rumour about a free mine craft code generator or something. Is that legit? Or am i gonna have to buy it?

most likely virus scams or something

even if they are legit you really should support the company for all the hard work they put into the game

also please anyone with the skills to do so please make some pokemon reborn skins