Minecraft REBORN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What do you mean by being somehow in possession of a new account? Do you mean you just can't play multiplayer anymore? Because Minecraft Windows 10 edition is essentially just MC pocket edition on PC, so it can't play multiplayer with non-W10 edition MC players.

Non-W10 Minecraft still works perfectly fine on W10.

idk Windows just suddenly gave me a new account. Can't sign into the old one

• Administrators

Yes and no. It's an official server for Reborn much like one we previously had and it's not hosted by any one person specifically. That said, there are people in charge of it to make sure it works and people aren't killing each other (non-literally). Previously it was Edge, now it's Murdoc.

So, I never actually saw any rules in terms of PvP. Or, is PvP even on?

Let's say I decide to build and not use the claim feature, because I find it tedious and prefer the freedom to build giant monoliths in my own honour immediately with the materials I gather; and someone griefs me, could I take action in to my own hands and proceed to violently and horrifically destroy them in the name of the Lord of Bears? Because, killing a player in game for a grievance isn't really defined in the community rules. I'm not afraid to go to war with someone if provoked, if not against the rules of course.

Eye for an eye and all of that. Or, would an OP have exclusive control over such a thing?

So, I never actually saw any rules in terms of PvP. Or, is PvP even on?

Let's say I decide to build and not use the claim feature, because I find it tedious and prefer the freedom to build giant monoliths in my own honour immediately with the materials I gather; and someone griefs me, could I take action in to my own hands and proceed to violently and horrifically destroy them in the name of the Lord of Bears? Because, killing a player in game for a grievance isn't really defined in the community rules. I'm not afraid to go to war with someone if provoked, if not against the rules of course.

Eye for an eye and all of that. Or, would an OP have exclusive control over such a thing?

yes yes and yes. most of us on there wage war either way

however, it is in your great interest that you do go and use the claim feature! it is a system that, after all, prevents greifing so that issues like this never happen in the first place lol.

hope to see you soon, bear lord!~

• 1 month later...

Heyo, decided to play on the server, too^^

Vanilla sounds fun.

Thought it was a gargantuan project to recreate the reborn map xD

If there is indeed a Whitelist I'd like to pm someone in charge of it.

I already postet my ingame name somewhere and Classmates (which I got still on Facebook) were making fun of me playing it; and Google already knows that name and my rl name.

I'd like to be "BrutaLotus" or "Lotus" while I play or post in the "Reborn Universe" ^^

(even if I play with my mc-name in it)

P.S.: Do you got a ts-server?

Edited by BrutaLotus