Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E15 New Availability List

friebz

Question

So I thought I'd start up something that could help us all out and help us figure out which new Pokemon are available and through which methods (exactly how to get them will not fully be explained unless requested) these new Pokemon can be found such an In-Game Events, Limited Events, etc. If I'm missing anything (and I will probably miss a few things more or less) just let me know in the replies. Some of these additions are courtesy of Lostelle.

In-Game Event:

Turtwig (Agate Circus puzzle; where Dive was)

Totodile (Ametrine mountain, left side of split path in B2, hopping around a small area, talk to it before it goes under, need Pokesnax and during the morning)

Lapras (Dive spot in Ametrine Mountain B2 floor on Saturday, roaming around very large dive spot on right side of split path in B2)

Sneasel (Ametrine Mountain 1F on the right side; Rock Smash required. Can also be found in the Mystery Egg)

Squirtle (Mudkip replacement in Wasteland, needs to be a clear day)

Hippopotas (Deep Tanzan Mtn; Giant Steelix location, found in the wild)

Feebas (fish where Retaliate TM is found, very rare and tedious to find because fishing but worth it)

Fennekin (Generator room in Water Treatment Center, need to light up the field in battle w/ Electrode)

Corey's Skuntank (Ametrine Mtn, Sliver Card included)

Limited Event (all found in Police Quest Mystery Egg. A Growlithe egg must be traded for the Mystery Egg. Also includes Pokemon obtained in the wild found in the egg):

Axew

Larvesta

Frillish

Tentacool

Togepi (can be received in Coral Ward during E9)

Vullaby

Shroomish

Drilbur (can be found in the wild in Deep Tanzan in E14)

Staryu

Azurill (If save file is started before E15, Azurill will always be hatched)

Pawniard (found on Route 4)

Rhyhorn (found on Route 2)

Elekid (found in Calcenon City, need Electivizer)

Phantump (found on Route 4 at night I believe)

Starly (found on Route 3)

Cottonee (not sure where it is found in the wild)

Vulpix (available at Obsidian Salon in E14, available somewhere at Agate Circus in E15)

Sneasel (scroll up)

I'm pretty sure the limited event Pokemon are all found in the egg given at the Beryl Police Station, so if anyone wants to help me add to that list I'd be more than happy to make the appropriate additions. One hypothesis to include for the mystery egg is that for anyone who started their save file at E15, the Pokemon you receive from the egg depends on the starter Pokemon you choose at the beginning of the game (18 possible variables for the egg, 18 possible starters to choose from). However, this is merely a theory (a GAME THEORY) and has not been confirmed by Ame or anyone with a higher knowledge of the game's inner workings. This theory is most likely false.

Edited by friebz

• Answers 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

They're both in Ametrine mountain somewhere. Sneasel I found already; you need Rock Smash and Strength to get it. Lapras I haven't found yet but I've heard that it's in a dive spot in the mountains and that there are certain prerequisites you have to meet in order to find it. Again, I don't know where exactly they are, I just explored for a while and ended up finding Sneasel

tips (spoilers)

Squirtle replaced an old event in the wasteland

Totodile is in ametrine, you need waterfall.

Lapras is in the deep water, there's a certain time condition to find it.

And for the last one, there's no reason to say anything different, your game just pick a random number 1-18 when you start a new save file. The police officer will give you the egg according to your number. I myself haven't checked what's my egg just yet.

That's all I know

Edited by Follow

And for the last one, there's no reason to say anything different, your game just pick a random number 1-18 when you start a new save file. The police officer will give you the egg according to your number. I myself haven't checked what's my egg just yet.

That's all I know

When I went into the police station in Beryl, none of the officers gave me an egg. Am I missing something? I found all of the police officers.

When I went into the police station in Beryl, none of the officers gave me an egg. Am I missing something? I found all of the police officers.

You trade a Growlithe Egg to one in exchange for the Mystery Egg.

I have yet to try getting that egg since I'm still exploring Ametrine/Citrine Mountain. All I know is that the variables include all the new Pokemon in the limited events along with some old ones like Pawniard

You trade a Growlithe Egg to one in exchange for the Mystery Egg.

Just to clarify, is this new event for newly made save flies only or could I just breed my Arcanine and give them the egg to exchange lol?

I'm pretty sure the event is available for anyone with a Growlithe (as in anyone who cleared the Police side quest). And yeah Larvesta is available, although it is very rare as the egg's result is based on an unchangeable variable located within every save file. All of these Pokemon will be regularly available eventually, but the egg is here just to give people a strong Pokemon for th time being

Just to clarify, is this new event for newly made save flies only or could I just breed my Arcanine and give them the egg to exchange lol?

I just breed my Arcanine and it worked fine.

The egg I got was a blue with light blue spots and out of it I got Azurill (not really suprising).

Does anyone have any idea how to decide what you get? I really want a larvesta for a later playthrough...

Edited by The Cokegamer

I don't know of any way to change the variable that gets you the egg. There may be a way to somehow get into the coding of the game to change the egg you'd get but as of now I guess you're stuck with your draw

I don't know of any way to change the variable that gets you the egg. There may be a way to somehow get into the coding of the game to change the egg you'd get but as of now I guess you're stuck with your draw

There is something I noticed beforehand. If you started a save before using E15, it will always be an Azurill. That's the only one that is fixed.

Pretty much everyone has theories as to what exactly is going on with these E15 Pokes. However I feel like no one is absolutely sure what to make of this mystery egg

Well, good thing is we already have a trading service here [: so we can actually get them all if we all act as good frens [:

But...I already have the one I wanted:

9GXETTB.png

There is something I noticed beforehand. If you started a save before using E15, it will always be an Azurill. That's the only one that is fixed.

That means pretty much everybody will only get Azurill ? I like Azurill , but thats one of the only 2 I did'nt want. :(

really. i already have a shiny azumarill. :( (i had the azurill before episode 14)

guess i should start making a wanted list.