Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E15 New Availability List

friebz

Question

So I thought I'd start up something that could help us all out and help us figure out which new Pokemon are available and through which methods (exactly how to get them will not fully be explained unless requested) these new Pokemon can be found such an In-Game Events, Limited Events, etc. If I'm missing anything (and I will probably miss a few things more or less) just let me know in the replies. Some of these additions are courtesy of Lostelle.

In-Game Event:

Turtwig (Agate Circus puzzle; where Dive was)

Totodile (Ametrine mountain, left side of split path in B2, hopping around a small area, talk to it before it goes under, need Pokesnax and during the morning)

Lapras (Dive spot in Ametrine Mountain B2 floor on Saturday, roaming around very large dive spot on right side of split path in B2)

Sneasel (Ametrine Mountain 1F on the right side; Rock Smash required. Can also be found in the Mystery Egg)

Squirtle (Mudkip replacement in Wasteland, needs to be a clear day)

Hippopotas (Deep Tanzan Mtn; Giant Steelix location, found in the wild)

Feebas (fish where Retaliate TM is found, very rare and tedious to find because fishing but worth it)

Fennekin (Generator room in Water Treatment Center, need to light up the field in battle w/ Electrode)

Corey's Skuntank (Ametrine Mtn, Sliver Card included)

Limited Event (all found in Police Quest Mystery Egg. A Growlithe egg must be traded for the Mystery Egg. Also includes Pokemon obtained in the wild found in the egg):

Axew

Larvesta

Frillish

Tentacool

Togepi (can be received in Coral Ward during E9)

Vullaby

Shroomish

Drilbur (can be found in the wild in Deep Tanzan in E14)

Staryu

Azurill (If save file is started before E15, Azurill will always be hatched)

Pawniard (found on Route 4)

Rhyhorn (found on Route 2)

Elekid (found in Calcenon City, need Electivizer)

Phantump (found on Route 4 at night I believe)

Starly (found on Route 3)

Cottonee (not sure where it is found in the wild)

Vulpix (available at Obsidian Salon in E14, available somewhere at Agate Circus in E15)

Sneasel (scroll up)

I'm pretty sure the limited event Pokemon are all found in the egg given at the Beryl Police Station, so if anyone wants to help me add to that list I'd be more than happy to make the appropriate additions. One hypothesis to include for the mystery egg is that for anyone who started their save file at E15, the Pokemon you receive from the egg depends on the starter Pokemon you choose at the beginning of the game (18 possible variables for the egg, 18 possible starters to choose from). However, this is merely a theory (a GAME THEORY) and has not been confirmed by Ame or anyone with a higher knowledge of the game's inner workings. This theory is most likely false.

Edited by friebz

• Answers 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

WE do ? How can we trade , or was is it just a joke ?

There is a trading service, but all they technically do is hack in the Pokemon to the save iirc. And no, I'm not giving out that Larvesta. It's sole purpose is to complete the Pokedex. Besides, there's nothing you can offer me that I don't already have :P

People with RPG makers can ''trade'' our pokemon I guess, but I dunno if anybody is doing it currently. I just want Larvesta .-.

Well to bad I have RPG maker vs ace , not xp ...

EDIT : I met get it if it become on sale.

Edited by BlackStar_oli

It was worth a try. Anyways I guess I can be patient and wait for Larvesta to be more easily accessible in a later episode. I am trying to get a Togepi though, in case anyone has a way to find one easily lol

Is there presently any other way to get Larvesta, aside from the random draw on that egg?

Seeing as it sounds like any pre-15 egg is automatically azurill... If this is the only way of getting a Larvesta, would someone feel like going through the trouble of changing that variable in my save data?

There is a trading service, but all they technically do is hack in the Pokemon to the save iirc. And no, I'm not giving out that Larvesta. It's sole purpose is to complete the Pokedex. Besides, there's nothing you can offer me that I don't already have :P

Yep, the thread is kinda dead atm, but se can do the trades, we just need to pm any of the guys who are making the trades possible, I have pretty cool stuff to trade, perfect IVs and/or shiny pokes with egg moves, and you are not the only guy getting a Larvesta... so [:

Lol, you can always breed. You are just trying to be a Bitch.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

If you guys are really bothered by the whole Azurill thing, I can change the Pokemon that you get out of it if you send me the save (please do it in a PM though). However, I will use a RNG so that there isn't any bias (otherwise I'd give you all Rhyhorns and Sneasels). I'm not supposed to do this, but I don't want people have to replay from the very beginning just to get something different.

Azumarill is actually a pretty kickass 'mon imo. It's got an awesome ability and the movepool to back it up, so I feel like most people would actually want the Azurill. Plus it's cute as hell

Edited by friebz

And if you did actually do the Azurill event, it's a little more complicated, but I can still do something about it. However, I will DELETE Azurill from your game if you wish for something else and you started a new game before 15. (Trust me, I'll know whether or not you're lying to me if you started before Ep 15).

That's really cool of you Commander. Thanks for agreeing to help whoever needs it. And yeah it's only fair that the Azurill be deleted for the replacement 'Mon. Don't wanna get too greedy now do we?

Edited by friebz

and Sneasels

I woundn't mind that.

But yes, the Mystery Egg thing really caught me by surprise. If the Trading topic is still working, i wouldn't mind "trading" over whatever poké I get out of the egg, to help others~

Thanks a ton Vinny. And yeah more Sneasels would be nice along with that elusive Weavile Ame keeps dangling over our heads.

Btw if anyone has any hints as to where Fennekin is I'm sure we could all benefit from that knowledge

Edited by friebz

Fennekin is...

in the water treatment center with the buzzing machine, you have to battle electrode there and light the field up with something like discharge. Without destroying the field though, it uses explosion to do that...

Thanks a ton Vinny. And yeah more Sneasels would be nice along with that elusive Weavile Ame keeps dangling over our heads.

Btw if anyone has any hints as to where Fennekin is I'm sure we could all benefit from that knowledge

Fennekin is somewhere in the water treatment center (I'd tell you more, but I kind of forget where it is exactly). My only hint is electricity.