E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

Just finished it, great episode but i'm disappointed at how weak Florinia was. Was excited to have her battle with me, but her hippowdown was horrible (plus his sandstrom made the fights so much longer considering it took me around 5 trys to win all three fights), and her team was so weak that Blake was one shotting her. Sad to see how she had nothing to deal ice, and let's not mention her stall Breelom that won't even show us his 4th move and that can't take a hit to save his life.

Was disappointed that Ciel did not get his own field effect but he was still a challenge, thankfully my reserve pokemon put in some work.

if you beat Solaris on Pyrous Mt. You team up with Julia against Solaris, if you lost to him, you team up with Florinia

Anyone have an idea what was Julias team? Most of been much easier to deal with blake/fern.
Edited by zareason

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished it, great episode but i'm disappointed at how weak Florinia was. Was excited to have her battle with me, but her hippowdown was horrible (plus his sandstrom made the fights so much longer considering it took me around 5 trys to win all three fights), and her team was so weak that Blake was one shotting her. Sad to see how she had nothing to deal ice, and let's not mention her stall Breelom that won't even show us his 4th move and that can't take a hit to save his life.

Was disappointed that Ciel did not get his own field effect but he was still a challenge, thankfully my reserve pokemon put in some work.

Anyone have an idea what was Julias team? Most of been much easier to deal with blake/fern.

Ciel is a her, btw.

Anyways, I believe Julia's team went something like this: Electrode, Rotom-F, Bronzong, Magnezone, and two others.

Julia also has Heliolisk and Eelektross. Lots of things to evade EQ. I could post her full roster and moveset if I wanted to. I won't though. I will tell you all that 3 of her 6 have Explosion :]]]]]]]]

So I think I got Ametrine Mountain completed...

I caught

Lapras, Sneasel, Totodile + Riolu Egg

I found the TMs

Frustration, Retaliate, Roar, Rock Polish

And three Reborn doors

and since the Theory of Legendaries is still a thing... I can say that is most likeley that we will see the Ice Legendaries Arcticuno and Regice + Lugia here (if this theory holds true in the end)

one on the upper levels = Arcticuno - since Arcticuno is a flying type it will most likely reside on the highest point possible for it

one on the mid/ground levels = Regice - as walking golem it is most likeley, since it could wander the whole mountain from here

one underwater (accessible through Lapras' place) = Lugia - Lugia was always shown to live underwater so this is most likeley it's hideout

(also there is a link stone right next to this door)

also I think that the Water Treatment door is reserved for Suicune... since it is known to purify water

Edited by Cepheus

I really wished that the X doors could mean something important to the storyline instead of just housing legendary pokémon. But as we see more and more rooms appearing each episode, I get the feeling that this theory is the only one that can explain their meaning.

I really wished that the X doors could mean something important to the storyline instead of just housing legendary pokémon. But as we see more and more rooms appearing each episode, I get the feeling that this theory is the only one that can explain their meaning.

Unless they can all be doors to pseudo legendaries/dragons.

Using the Silver Card from Corey's Skuntank inside Beryl Gym Quarters, an entrance leading to a room opens. (It's true, thanks.)

Corey's unsent last letter to Heather can be read in here. Additionally, Toxic Orb can be found in here as well. Yes, go Facade dude.

She's pretty easy because Flying-type in general is easy to murder. Especially so with how late in the game she's in.

According to Ame, Ciel was more of a defensive Flying type trainer and a hyper-offensive flying trainer is waiting for us in the future :)

According to Ame, Ciel was more of a defensive Flying type trainer and a hyper-offensive flying trainer is waiting for us in the future :)

My bets are on Heather and her (Mega)Salamence

ninjed ^_^

• Administrators

. She has put a lot of effort on this game and she deserves a nice rest for a while.

Naw. Leggo. I spent the last three days doing nothing but playing league and that's all the break I need. I wanna punch some bugs in the face and get E16 done ASAP

On an unrelated sidenote, Taka got a new design. I'm just curious, why?

His old one had the very valid criticism of being 'too Morty-ish'. His appearance was initially created by Ice but I adopted the character, so for a long time I preserved Ice's colors even though they were very similar to Morty. At some point a while back, Ice gave me the green light to do whatever I needed to with his appearance, and I only got around to it during the E15 dev period. The new Taka represents what I feel is a more appropriate appearance in the first place.

About E16, yeah, it's going to take forever. However, that doesn't mean the story is going to be long. The story segment will probably be even shorter than E15's.

That said, it shouldn't be lacking in content as a whole thanks to the sidequests.

Dear.

Lord.

The sidequests.

Send help.

Naw. Leggo. I spent the last three days doing nothing but playing league and that's all the break I need. I wanna punch some bugs in the face and get E16 done ASAP

His old one had the very valid criticism of being 'too Morty-ish'. His appearance was initially created by Ice but I adopted the character, so for a long time I preserved Ice's colors even though they were very similar to Morty. At some point a while back, Ice gave me the green light to do whatever I needed to with his appearance, and I only got around to it during the E15 dev period. The new Taka represents what I feel is a more appropriate appearance in the first place.

About E16, yeah, it's going to take forever. However, that doesn't mean the story is going to be long. The story segment will probably be even shorter than E15's.

That said, it shouldn't be lacking in content as a whole thanks to the sidequests.

Dear.

Lord.

The sidequests.

Send help.

That's the spirit!

having not read thisthread before playing 15

flobot, you team killing Earthquake spamming *excessive string of expletive nouns and adjectives* killing my Dragalge JUST as I was about to fucking dragon tail his Garchomp. Nuzlocke why. ;~;

Wait a heartthrobbing moment... Did I miss that Episode 15 is already obtainable? I keep looking every day but I am kind of not used to be active on forums and stuff... When I click on "Game download" the latest Episode mentioned is still 14.

Wait a heartthrobbing moment... Did I miss that Episode 15 is already obtainable? I keep looking every day but I am kind of not used to be active on forums and stuff... When I click on "Game download" the latest Episode mentioned is still 14.

Just go back to Reborn City and its right under Public Development