E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Global Mods

So in the end, I did decide to fight him. I'd like to keep Team Meteor with an admin that basically lets us win, and just puts minimal effort into stopping us to make it look like he tried.

Plus, I tested what happens if you don't fight him, and he basically sees the player as ungrateful.

I don't think this issue ends with the decision to fight him or not, and I think it's too soon to push him into something like this.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know it is eligable to post here... but this is the official E15 spoiler-thread...

If these findings are not welcome here, I'm fine if you(mods) just delete it... maybe open up a specific topic for those findings??

So I was derping around searching for Waterfalls to use... well... Waterfall on.

Although it said that said HM-areas are not available for places we are not supposed to be at that time (aka pre-Agate area) I managed to successfully use waterfall in Iolia Valley and get that TM that was taunting everybody.

It's TM 74 - Gyro Ball

and I swam up that Waterfall right at the beginning there and found:

another hidden cave (required Rock Smash) and in there was another of those Reborn-X-Doors

Also in Ametrine Mountain we can now find a

Never-Melt-Ice

using Waterfall

I loved the episode overall and the character development for Taka and Titania was good to see. The battle gauntlet in Fiore Mansion was epic, and I'm glad we finally got to face Solaris without him being 3 times the levels we are.

Although unfortunately for him, his badass team of pseudo legends gets wrecked by contrary malamar. It didn't help him that the orderly was spamming bulldoze and raising my speed the whole time either XD (I was honestly really scared of the battle when I accidentally led with it instead of bisharp in my mono-dark playthrough)

In the water factory puzzle, just after the second time that tatiana talks to taka, the water level should go down to complete the puzzle after they talk. But that doesn't happen and i'm stuck -.-.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14861

I loved the episode overall and the character development for Taka and Titania was good to see. The battle gauntlet in Fiore Mansion was epic, and I'm glad we finally got to face Solaris without him being 3 times the levels we are.

Although unfortunately for him, his badass team of pseudo legends gets wrecked by contrary malamar. It didn't help him that the orderly was spamming bulldoze and raising my speed the whole time either XD (I was honestly really scared of the battle when I accidentally led with it instead of bisharp in my mono-dark playthrough)

I also thought that solaris was way too easy. Either that, or I overprepared my team for the new episode.

Hi, where can i find Ep 15's Link? The other one is not working and the main site doesn't have it.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14843#entry342947

I was so sure that we weren't gonna be quite able to fly just yet :(

Those battles with meteor admins were definitely intense, I enjoyed them a lot.

Ciel seemed REALLY easy but maybe that's just me.

Ciel was a bit easy for at least my team too. Not so much my first try with her since I didnt have anything to outspeed her archeops or bulky enough to tank it. A quick redo after that tho knowing what to expect for that one at least and it wasnt too bad.

Yeah, Ciel was easy, and will probably be even easier when I get to her with my mono-electric run. My biggest question for her was "Why send out Archeops after my Klinklang one-shotted your Togekiss, especially when you have a F***ING TALONFLAME?" Yeah, Ciel was kind of underwhelming.

I also really thought that since we normally get to explore 2 areas that we'd have to go up the way of the Ferris Wheel in order to find the battle pass to challenge her.

• Global Mods

I was doing good against Ciel until her Gliscor came out and swept me. Granted, disobedience played a part in that.

Anyway, has anyone found the Lapras in Ametrine Mountain? I went there before going to the Water Treatment Center, and I think I found everything there /except/ Lapras. I found three TMs, a Prism Scale, Sneasel, and a spazzy Totodile. I couldn't find the Lapras that's supposedly there, though.

Lapras appears in a dive spot in Ametrine mountain and from what I can tell the conditions are it has to be a weekday... However you may need to beat Ciel first. I'll get back to you guys on this one. I'm still not too sure.

Edit: If I'm correct it only appears on Fridays in Ametrine Mountain BF2 *Dive area*

Ciel was a bit easy for at least my team too. Not so much my first try with her since I didnt have anything to outspeed her archeops or bulky enough to tank it. A quick redo after that tho knowing what to expect for that one at least and it wasnt too bad.

i feel the same way except it took me 2 try's only because of her last pokemon and half my team were over the level cap and i had no cotton candies, tho the ciel and solaris felt too easy or maybe i just over level'd

@ ice cream sand which i destroyed her team with a magnazone and a vinalaeux, 73 and 74 while using sacrifices when needed.

Edited by sandy

I get the feeling she was easy for everyone because most of you have prepped solid teams and EV trained by this point. I might be wrong though, it was easy for me because of that. Almost wish I didn't do it since the challenge is half the fun.

hey guys mind helping a gal out?

I started the new episode very recently and I think I am more than halfway through the water grid and right now I am in the Peridot section of the water grid and I want to continue.

I got the key and I went inside the room what was locked before, and it keeps saying the machine doesn't respond even though I beat the electrode there.

EDIT: I found the other unlocked room and its the same issue before and after I beat the electrode.

Edited by Ghost

So my team is inching toward lv 74-75 and I haven't even faced anyone in the mansion yet. Should I try to body bag Ciel with my lv 70 dragon dance tyranttrum or should I risk it with my near lv 75 pokemon. I do have common candies but they will go over the level cap.

Lapras appears in a dive spot in Ametrine mountain and from what I can tell the conditions are it has to be a weekday... However you may need to beat Ciel first. I'll get back to you guys on this one. I'm still not too sure.

Edit: If I'm correct it only appears on Fridays in Ametrine Mountain BF2 *Dive area*

Is there some kind of item requirement? I'm at ametrine B2F and have my clock set for friday but I can't find lapras.

I get the feeling she was easy for everyone because most of you have prepped solid teams and EV trained by this point. I might be wrong though, it was easy for me because of that. Almost wish I didn't do it since the challenge is half the fun.

Yeah Magnezone kinda poops all over Ciel's team. Especially if it has Magnet Rise.