[OOC]Fate/Reborn [First War Underway, Signups for #2 Open]

Shamitako

Yea, but literally eeeeeeeeeevery Graterras Servant period... is going to be mad O.P. but they are all a bunch of drama queen divas.... so probably can balance it out pretty easy.

Well I don't know the details of Graterras, but being a servant severely nerfs most heroic spirits. Like Karna who had universe shaking punches gets nerfed to having B rank strength, and even Heracles just has B+, and A rank strength and above is effectively impossible without a skill to boost strength like Monstrous Strength or Mad Enhancement.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's mine. Will prob post Helen up here later on as a 2nd option.

Lily, Mechanical Maiden of Caprice

Character (Original RPer): Lily Voirgaire(Vwa-g-air) (Acqui/Code: PIRULUK) (Originally Lily the Gardevoir)
Classes: Rider, Berserker, Caster
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters
Strength: E++++
Endurance: E++++
Agility: E++++
Mana: A
Luck: E-
Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Riding E++++ (If prosthetics are disabled, she can't ride. At all.)
Magic Resistance A

Personal Skills
Chinese Martial Arts A

Bravery B

Eternal Arms Mastership A

Eye of the Mind (True) B- (The experience of having to fight with magically-controlled prosthetics -requiring inhuman focus - has caused her to develop a rudimentary form of this skill.)

Self-Modification EX (Not Self-modification by adding on others' body parts, but by magically or mechanically altering her prosthetics)

Mechanical Mastery A (Has intricate knowledge regarding any form of machinery discovered up to modern age, gained through tinkering with her prosthetics)

Dependency C-A+ (Due to interfacing with machinery so long and so frequently, Lily's mind has become somewhat machinelike, requiring direction and orders to be at ease. In her normal form, she will be unlikely to disobey her Master's orders unless they present a clear, direct threat to her life. In her Ferrous Finale form, she will lose her capacity for free will and independent thought, becoming marionette-like, only able to act upon explicit orders from her Master)

Noble Phantasms
Adaptive Armament (A Anti-Unit/B Barrier)
Lily is capable of using her magic to change the physical properties of her prosthetic arms and legs for varying purposes, such as claws, blades, scythes, whips, projectile weapons, and varying forms of shields. The material she uses - a magically-enhanced mercury alloy - is such that it can cut through all defenses that are of an equivalent rank, while the durability and flexibility of the defensive options serve as a rank B protective Noble Phantasm.

Magical Space

Lily has access to a barrier space she once created to store the parts needed to repair and upgrade her mechanical limbs, as well as to store other, lower-spec limbs for non-combat usage. She is able to access this space from anywhere, at anytime, and thus is able to quickly repair or upgrade herself on the field of battle. While the space itself is limitless, each item placed within it cannot be bigger in size than a standard oboe case.

Conversion Chariot C++

Lily's prosthetic legs can be magically altered to change forms at a whim, serving as her mount. The range of forms is limitless, ranging from human legs to bladed chariots to steam engines, so the rank of this Noble Phantasm is directly reliant upon whatever form Lily is sustaining at the moment.

Ferrous Finale EX

Lily focuses and unleashes her magic to transform herself into a being of metal and magic. Her entire body transforms into the same alloy that forms her prosthetics. In this form, she has vastly higher processing speed and magic control, resulting in her moving and reacting faster, along with employing accelerated mental processes. In this form, her defences increase drastically as she no longer has vitals to hit, and she has a minimal pain response. Her processing time for modular reassignment of her weaponry becomes instantaneous. This Noble Phantasm's effects are irreversible, and single-use. After this has been used, Lily will forever remain in her new form, which is incapable of emotion and will prioritise rational courses of action above all else. As such, there is a subconscious block on the usage of this ability, lifted only when a truly life-threatening situation occurs. Until then, Lily herself has no recollection of possessing this ability.

Will probably post Others of mine here as well I dunno. This is the first one to be finished however lol.

Headmaster Ignacio, The Cerulean Madman. ((Lancer))

Character (Original RPer): Headmaster Ignacio (Hukuna Fulmine)
Classes: Lancer, Archer, Berserker, Caster
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters
Strength: C
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: A+ ((due to owning a Page of the Book of Maddening Waves. It was created from the body of Seeker the god of Knowledge.))
Luck: D
Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: B

Battle Continuation: B

Personal Skills:
Fear Discernment: B ((Ignacio can discern the Greatest Fear of those he looks upon.))

Charisma: C ((Leader and well respected teacher of the Scholar Knights at one point in time, an Order of Paladins.))

Bravery: A

Guardian Knight: B ((Only when defending a source of Knowledge or Interest. This includes People he wants info from etc. It is a Scholar Knights duty to protect knowledge rather than people.))

Mental Pollution: C

Divinity: C ((Avatar of the God Seeker.))

Military Tactics: E

Noble Phantasms:

Reflection of Madness: B ((Not suuuure))

Using a page of the Book of Maddening Waves, Ignacio summons forth the Reflection of Madness, or the Perfect Simulacrum. It Nearly equal his his strength in combat and possesses all of his attributes and skills. Ignacio can also choose to split it into pieces, however each time he does this its power halves.

Mindskew, Slayer of Sanity: C ((Anti-Unit))

Ignacio's mighty Harpoon. It can isolate the Sanity of an individual rather than their Physical Body. Ignacio can choose which the Harpoon hits. ((it glows a faint blue when it will deal Psychological damage.)) Any other touching the Harpoon would quickly be taken by insanity.

Fear Reflection: A+ ((Anti-Unit))

Due to Ignacio's Proximity to the Elder Gods and other beings of madness... he has lost the ability to fear. In fact, his mind turns the effects of any trying to cause him fear back upon their user. It's power is augmented due to Ignacio holding a Page of the Book of Maddening Waves.

Mad Seaman's Dance: A ((Anti-Army))

Ignacio summons a great wall of water casting reflections of himself everywhere around the area. He then begins a series of rhythmic attacks lashing out everywhere. Every Reflection's attacks are also real adding to the flailing of Harpoons. ((This also works in conjuntion with Reflection of Madness Clones as they can use the ability as well.))

The Crimson Knight, Strategist Extraordinaire. ((Caster))

Character (Original RPer): Crimson Knight ((Hukuna Fulmine))

Classes: Caster, Berserker.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: A
Agility: C
Luck: C
Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
Area Creation: B

Item Creation: B ((can create things made from Fire.))

Personal Skills:
Divinity: C

Military Tactics: EX ((The Crimson Knight was an unparalleled Genius when it came to war and strategy.))

Charisma: B- ((Once lead an entire nation's army against a great threat. Subject to a Rank down because he never truly lead an entire Nation as its King.))

Eye of the Mind (False): B ((Natural Aptitude for strategy in combat, the Crimson Knight can change strategy etc in the heat of the moment, in a split second.))

Guardian Knight: B

Prana Burst (Flame): A

Noble Phantasms:

Snagdragon Lash: C ((Anti-Unit))

A great whip that the Crimson Knight uses. He can easily imbue it with flames to fire around the battlefield. It never burns away being the perfect catalyst to hold Fire Magic.

Inflamtio Cortaduim: B ((Anti-Self))

The Crimson Knight activates a powerful aura of intent and absolute resolve. It causes his body to erupt in Bright crimson flames that burn foes that get near him. As long as it is active however... The Crimson Knight can only focus on the task at hand and doing anything no matter the cost to complete the task he sets forth. It take an excruciating amount of willpower to break free.

Snow Ashford, The Lady of Winter. ((Saber))

Character (Original RPer): Snow Ashford ((Hukuna Fulmine))
Classes: Saber, Caster, Rider.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: E
Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: A

Riding: A

Personal Skills:
Bravery: A

Military Tactics: C

Charisma: C

Guardian Knight: A

Prana Burst: B

Protection from Ice: A ((Snow is the embodiment of Winter, and is immune to any Ice-Based attacks or effects.))

Noble Phantasms:

Horn of the Ages: C ((Anti-Unit?))

Snow blows her mighty warhorn summoning forth the souls of the warriors that once fought beside her in life. 2 Warrior souls come to her side and fight alongside her once more. They are the Souls of those long lost but not forgotten.

Twin Fangs of Winter: A ((Anti-Unit/Anti-Army))

Snow's mighty dual Longswords. Also, the name of her deadliest Sword techniques. These Swords can freeze the air in the shape of a blade and send it flying at a foe, but even more potent they can whip up blizzards.

Booming Voice: E ((Anti-Unit.))

Using the power of Thunder magic, Snow shouts loudly sending unprepared foes and those not on solid ground flying.

btw, Eye of the Mind (False) is an actual supernatural sense. Eye of the Mind (True) is a sense refined from experience, and is something that anyone could theoretically develop. I think the Crimson Knight would have the latter, no?

WsIP

Helzebeth Dragoth

Character (Original RPer): Helzebeth Dragoth (ZephyrEnyalios/Zephyrus the Priestess)
Classes: Rider, Archer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: A
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: C
Phantasm:

Class Skills:

Riding A

Magic Resistance D

Independent Action B

Personal Skills:

Bravery B

Protection from Arrows A (Being skilled at archery herself, Helzebeth knows most, if not all, tricks possible to be done by bow and arrow.)

Noble Phantasms:

Enya Gillespie

Character (Original RPer):
Classes: Berserker, Caster
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (inching towards Evil)

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: D
Agility: C
Luck: B
Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasms:

btw, Eye of the Mind (False) is an actual supernatural sense. Eye of the Mind (True) is a sense refined from experience, and is something that anyone could theoretically develop. I think the Crimson Knight would have the latter, no?

Nope, False is the correct one. He never trained to have that ability. It is a manifestation of How brilliant his strategical mind is. ((Take Ignacio's Fear Discernment, he automatically does it due to his connections with Seeker. CK's Eye of the Mind similarly comes from his connection to Pyron and therefore isn't something he naturally trained so yes it is a supernatural sense.))

Also...psssst Ignacio should be under Lancer and still is under Caster, is there a reason for that or no? Just asking XD.

EDIT: Oops... realized what the issue was. I accidentally wrote natural ability in the description of why he had Eye of the Mind (False). It should say supernatural. This is what happens when you are filling out sheets when you are tired. Sorry about the confusion there XD. Mix-up was totally my fault lol.

Also, another Servant, an Archer this time

Dust, The Lord of Heros. ((Archer))

Character (Original RPer): Dust (Hukuna Fulmine)

Classes: Archer, Berserker, Caster.

Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters

Strength: A+

Endurance: A+ ((EX)) [explained below]

Agility: D ((D---))

Mana: E

Luck: E

Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: E

Independent Action: A

Personal Skills:

Stillness of the World, Body, and Mind: EX

As the Lord of Heros in Graterras, Dust is the first and most powerful Hero. He represents wholeness of Body and of Mind and as such is immune to mental attacks of any kind. Also, while being in contact with the World, he gains a Rank up in Strength and Endurance. When the Soul is part of the body... it becomes nigh unbreakable as it ponders with the Body. Both are unbreakable when they ponder with the World.~ Dust.

Noble Phantasms:

Terranix Maul ((Anti-Unit)): A

Dust's gigantic maul made from pure stone. It weighs so much most others cannot wield it other than him. Dust is so adept at using it that he can throw it like a boomerang and it will return to him.

Mighty Terranix Crushes the Mountain((Anti-Fortress/Anti-Phantasm)): EX

Dust powers up for an incredibly powerful swing with his Mighty Maul. After charging power into it's head he lets loose an attack that can NEVER be blocked and must be dodged. If it strikes another's Physical Phantasm It destroys it causing it to catastrophically deconstruct. ((so only works on weapons or other physical objects...))

Gemlord's Plate ((Barrier?/Anti-Self)): A

Dust wears a mighty suit of Stone armour. In normal circumstances it is just armour, having no particular special qualities other than being made of pure stone.If Dust activates it however, it becomes an unending sheet of Gemstones not only ranking up his Endurance... but making it unparalleled. However, it causes his Agility to drop 3 ranks, making it nearly impossible to move.

Basalt Mode ((Anti-Army)): EX

Dust's Armour becomes one with the Earth making it impossible for him to move at all. ((his agility becomes Null doing nothing.)), however being one with the Earth he can break and reform it. In doing so he can fling boulders and other huge chunks of rock and stone at foes from afar.

Yeah I added in a concept from Tsukihime along with KnK details about spiritual evocation and then detailed it all with El Melloi Case Files details about magecraft lol.

Well it's fine by me since I'm familiar with all of it, (also KnK > Fate), but others might be a bit more lost.

Anyone else planning on Master sheets? We only need five more Masters to get started (since Alexus and I will be running Masters). I know a few people have mentioned their interest but it'd be nice to get an accurate head count.

By the way, for anyone unsure at this point: you don't need to be familiar with Fate to participate. While the systems can and will get complicated, for the purposes of the RP the end result is simple. We're making significant deviations from the canon of the series anyway, so a lot of prior knowledge that some might have will be unusable. Questions are always welcome too.

Character (Player): Amanda Bigright

Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance: Short, brown-haired girl with green eyes. She wears clothes typical of girls. (I'll probably work on this tomorrow).

Personality: Amanda is a stubborn and prideful girl who almost never backs down from a challenge. Generally, she gives off the impression she's a pessimistic person.

History: (I'll leave this blank for now, but I'll fill something in when it comes to me...it won't be anything particularly special).

Skills: She is a wind mage who doesn't have too much knowledge in crafting. (eh, If any of you want to explain this it'd help me out)

Servant: (N/A)

(I'm still working on it, but I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff so it'll take me a little bit to figure it all out).

Skills: She is a wind mage who doesn't have too much knowledge in crafting. (eh, If any of you want to explain this it'd help me out)

>Well I can certainly attempt to aid you if you wanted, but I would need to know what theme you wanted your character to have for battle. I.E. Whether you wanted a battle mage, or perhaps a preparation magus, and so on.

• Support Squad

I'm still unsure about participation but the OP suggests the first war in this wont be the last. That being the case I might wait and see how the first one pays out :P

Um...can someone please explain a bit more on how this works...? :unsure:

I am a fan of the Fate series and really want to tame part in this but I really don't know how... :(

I mean...like...if i want to play as a servant, do I need to design a servant from scratch or based on historical figures...?

Also, are there any specific regulations on the servant like in the Fuyuki Grail War...?(such as the heros mustn't have an East-Asia origin, Assassin must be Hassan-i-Sabbah, etc.......)

Thank you...!

Edited by Vertex74

Well, here's my Character Post. Sorry it's late.

CHARACTER 1 (Master):

Character (Player): Kenneth (K_H) (From a bit after UTH)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: 7'10", thick Sideburns, Causcausian complexion, blue eyes, athletic build

Personality: Kind and gentle unless provoked, in which case he's probably going to smash someone or something unless you calm him down in time. He's usually a bit distanced from reality, but can surprise you with a bit of tactical thinking.

History: After having gone through the Nine Circles of The Underworld, the Nine Ridges of Purgatory and the Nine Layers of Paradise but beaten to the Wish-granter by someone else who got to the top first and used it selfishly, he decided to return to the realm of the Living to find his true self, keeping all of his Powers that he'd gained when he entered the Archway when he did. After travelling for five years, he settled down in Japan. Unfortunately for him, a Tarot Keeper still had a bone to pick with him, having gotten in a minor scuffle with him and his companions while he was on his journey, and marked him for the Grail Wars.

Skills: Aura Weaving (Boosting other' powers, creating Portals, Energy Blasts, Barriers, and Matter using Life-force energy; gives him headaches when he does it, possibly to the point of putting him in a coma or even killing him), mid-level Karate Training from his teens, mild combat experience against the Supernatural from his Journey.

Servant: ???

mmkay so here's a few issues:

1. you didn't read the OP at all

2. you really didn't read the OP at all.

3. everything here screams "sue."

Um...can someone please explain a bit more on how this works...? :unsure:

I am a fan of the Fate series and really want to tame part in this but I really don't know how... :(

I mean...like...if i want to play as a servant, do I need to design a servant from scratch or based on historical figures...?

Also, are there any specific regulations on the servant like in the Fuyuki Grail War...?(such as the heros mustn't have an East-Asia origin, Assassin must be Hassan-i-Sabbah, etc.......)

Thank you...!

So basically this mostly like a normal Grail War, except instead of Servants being drawn from real historical figures, we're taking them from other RPs on the forum. The only restriction is that they have to be from here or the CW section on this site. If you don't have any characters here that would work, you can always just play as a Master.

So basically this mostly like a normal Grail War, except instead of Servants being drawn from real historical figures, we're taking them from other RPs on the forum. The only restriction is that they have to be from here or the CW section on this site. If you don't have any characters here that would work, you can always just play as a Master.

:( So... it is like that if I want to play as a servant, I can only use a character created by other forum member and can't create a character myself...?(if I never wrote anything in here or the CW section)

(Sorry for so many questions, I'm kinda new to this part of the forum......)

Edited by Vertex74

:( So... it is like that if I want to play as a servant, I can only use a character created by other forum member and can't create a character myself...?(if I never wrote anything in here or the CW section)

(Sorry for so many questions, I'm kinda new to this part of the forum......)

It's fine. As a newbie to the forum, you won't be able to play a Servant, but rolling a Master is perfectly fine. This will also run multiple times, so if you join other RPs you could play a Servant in a future one.