It may be kind of late but .... Hello Everybody!!!

Hey guys, I've been lurking in this forum for already more than 3 months and I actually forgot to introduce myself.

To introduce myself, I'm Mr. Divergent. I'm from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, the Philippines and I started being a pokemon fan since 2006.

Let's move on to favorites. And.... my favorite type is the Water Type. They're just so amazing and cute especially Oshawott. My favorite pokemon is ... Empoleon and my favorite region is Unova.

I'm also a big fan of books, especially the series made by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles) and to all bookworms out there, my warmest hello to you all.

- Mr. Divergent

By the way: Check out my topic in Team Showcase: Mono Type Run

Link:http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14754

I'm planning to do another mono type run after my Water Run. So pls vote for what type I should do in that topic. Tnx.

Edited by Mr. Divergent

Well met Divergent.

Welcome to Reborn!

I am a big fan of 4th Gen stuff (Specially Weavile and Snowpoint City~), but I absolutely love Nimbasa in Unova. I think we'll get along well \o/

Shing got you with the topic, but if you can, you should join the peeps at the Reborn Server. Cuz everybody is crazy there, and you'll miss some stuff if you don't.

I hope you enjoy the permanent stay~

See you around \o/

Hey!! I like Rick Riordan books too.. So if you ever want to talk about it shoot me a PM.. I can also help you out a little..

So, you should know that my snorlax eats sanity.. He's the one standing behind you..

Cya!!

oh look another new member I'll go say h--

To introduce myself, I'm Mr. Divergent. I'm from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, the Philippines

YOU. HI. I'M FROM HERE TOO HI. WE NEED MORE OF OUR PEOPLE HERE so I won't be all alone in this timezone

... anyway with regards to deleting posts, you can't delete them by yourself unless you're an Ace Member. You could contact one of our friendly neighborhood mods to help rectify the multiple posts.

oh yeah, welcome to Reborn \o/ wololo

oh look another new member I'll go say h--

YOU. HI. I'M FROM HERE TOO HI. WE NEED MORE OF OUR PEOPLE HERE so I won't be all alone in this timezone

... anyway with regards to deleting posts, you can't delete them by yourself unless you're an Ace Member. You could contact one of our friendly neighborhood mods to help rectify the multiple posts.

oh yeah, welcome to Reborn \o/ wololo

Ummm... where can I contact these mods to delete the the multiple posts?

Ummm... where can I contact these mods to delete the the multiple posts?

No worries, I got you. But if you'd like a faster response next time, you can report yourself. Yes, that. We won't warn you for an accident/realizing you made a mistake.

You can send them a message. Examples of the mods here would be Solace, Tacos&Flowers, and KyoyoyoyoyoyoI don't know how many yo's he has I never counted :c

mememememememe *flails his arms around*