lets see how long before someone kills me

so ive been seeing these introduction topics for a while but i figured since i joined a while ago i shouldnt make one

but then i saw someone else who made one of these a bit after joining soooooooooooooooo

the first thing you should know about me is im not really a nerd

im a troll

most of my friends are nerds and i like annoying them but there are two things i can nerd about myself

pokemon (mostly reborn) and RWBY

i joined this site with my friend Governmentpigs when we were having problems with finding some things in the game

another reason im introducing myself is to see if anyone else here is like me in some of my interests or more specifically the things im not interested in

-i hate anime for many reasons (too many to count) but i do enjoy abridged series and as stated above i love RWBY (its what i think anime would be if it were done right)

-dislike shipping (i was a victim to shipping in real life) i will support a ship if it is cannon AND makes sense

-waifus...just no moving on

-cosplay eeeehhhhh not my thing i dont like dressing up

things i do enjoy other then pokemon are

-swing dancing

-photo editing

-puns (i am known as the punmaster by my friends)

-discussions about anything with friends

well after that you can see why i named this topic "lets see how long before someone kills me" because as you can see i am very not a nerd

and although i really enjoy torturing my nerd friends i will do my best to behave here

but i make no promises that i wont make puns

my name is dragonborntacoz

Sorry friend, I'm afraid you won't be able to enjoy that here. Trolling is against community rules.

Enjoy your stay though.

you would be surprised

ive found that i can figure out just how far i can go without getting in trouble

you should have seen how many people i got mad on pokemon battle simulator and never got kicked

but like i said ill try to behave myself

Well you've lasted this long so you should be fine. The question shall be this: How long will it take you to fall into the depths of insanity by being here? Just stay away from the cake because that's already been claimed and poisoned. Now, I shall take my leave as you survive in this asylum community.

Well you've lasted this long so you should be fine. The question shall be this: How long will it take you to fall into the depths of insanity by being here? Just stay away from the cake because that's already been claimed and poisoned. Now, I shall take my leave as you survive in this asylum community.

you speak as thou i arent already insane

Hi.. Don''t worry, nobody will kill you..

you speak as thou i arent already insane

Oh.. Shit!! I'm sorry.. I guess I was mistaken.. You don't have any sanity.. Can you see the snorlax in my sig?? Well he is the resident sanity eating Snorlax God.. If he doesn't get his share of sanity, he gets angry.. Considering you're a taco.. I guess he is going to eat you...

I guess it was nice knowing you..

Bye!!

Trolling is against community rules.

Only if you get caught.

Welcome, taco! :D

If you ever get in trouble here, just remember the infamous words of Neal Caffrey:

"Here's what you do. Make eye contact. If they nod, you nod. Do what they do. It makes them think you're listening. Then you look them in the eye and tell them you're sorry. Don't look down, all right? That's a tell that you're lying."

I'm curious, how does one be "a victim to shipping in real life"?

When you're so popular that people ship you with other people who are also real, then have massive expectations about those relationships; meanwhile, everyone around you wars over who should be shipped with you and you get caught in the middle.

It's horrible, really.