A good recomendation.

MasterEnglish

So... hey, what's up? Obviously i'm new here, but that's boring. Let's get to the main part. I came here on a recomendation from a friend. The Trainer Card Maker is neat, and I liked the test to determine what type you are, so i'm hoping that the actual game is quite good. Here's to a good time, cheers m8!

Funny, I joined at first just so I could use the Trainer Card Maker... Then I ended up taking the What Type Are You Quiz, making friends, and here I am one year later, ordained to be the Blue Priestess of Reborn. \o/

The game? Oh, dear child, it's certainly not for the weak of heart. Are you strong enough to survive?

... anyway all that aside welcome to Reborn \o/ wololooo ~ You've arrived at the time when most of Reborn's asleep, but rest assured, you'll be here forever receive a warm welcome from the rest of the community, as well as a welcome song from Arkhidon and EXLink, and greetings from Vinny. Let's see... Rules are to the left underneath your avatar and Member Info, and the Reborn Showdown Server's the place to go to chat, hang out, and battle.

Oh yeah, please feed your sanity to Yash's Snorlax. Have a great day!

Hey welcome.. So my snorlax is there to eat your sanity.. Check him out in my sig... The game is amazingly frustrating and will drive you to the bang your head against the wall a bazillion times.. Also Ame's a sadist.. Be careful..

Cya later..

P.S Damn, Zeph, I wanted to be first....

So... hey, what's up? Obviously i'm new here, but that's boring. Let's get to the main part. I came here on a recomendation from a friend. The Trainer Card Maker is neat, and I liked the test to determine what type you are, so i'm hoping that the actual game is quite good. Here's to a good time, cheers m8!

Funny, I joined at first just so I could use the Trainer Card Maker... Then I ended up taking the What Type Are You Quiz, making friends, and here I am one year later, ordained to be the Blue Priestess of Reborn. \o/

The game? Oh, dear child, it's certainly not for the weak of heart. Are you strong enough to survive?

... anyway all that aside welcome to Reborn \o/ wololooo ~ You've arrived at the time when most of Reborn's asleep, but rest assured, you'll be here forever receive a warm welcome from the rest of the community, as well as a welcome song from Arkhidon and EXLink, and greetings from Vinny. Let's see... Rules are to the left underneath your avatar and Member Info, and the Reborn Showdown Server's the place to go to chat, hang out, and battle.

Oh yeah, please feed your sanity to Yash's Snorlax. Have a great day!

I'm pretty sure I can handle a Pokemon fan game. Of course, don't take that comment as me believing this game to be beneath me, but i've had my fair share of heart wrenching, furiously aggrivating, horridly addicting games. I've been longing to escape the troubles of actual training on X/Y and ORAS, and have high hopes for this game... So here goes, i'm about to dive in.

[insert obligatory remark on everyone's sanity here]

[insert obligatory advertisement of Pokemon Se7en here]

[insert recommendation to click the banner in my signature to clarify the above]

Welcome to our wonderful asylum community!

Welcome to the forums. As Yash said, Reborn can be quite difficult at times and Ame is a self-proclaimed sadist; the Reborn game is evidence. Just enjoy your time here because you're going to stay here for a long time in this asylum community. *teleports to another realm*

Edited by amazingmagicsam

zeph was first what is this madness

and greetings from Vinny.

Greetings from me.

Well met... English? hue

Welcome to Reborn!

Reborn is a place filled with crazy people, magic, unicorns, and a bunch of other non-important stuff! You'll like it here!

Unicorns and magic might not be included.

Anyway, when in doubt, check this topic, and if you feel like chatting/battling/both/neither Join us at the server in Showdown \o/

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. It is permanent, right? Why am I asking, of course it is.

See you around o/

Psssssh, the game is easy most of the time if you've watched enough of the anime. You can just blow up the poison mist to own most of the game. Except on Shade... Shade makes sure you are unable to do that. (RRRRRRRAAAAUUUGGGGHHH D:<)

--

A-Anyway, welcome! Welcome! Welcome to the asylum! :D :D :D

Oh, and I see that you're a fan of Homestuck. Awesome! ;D

• Support Squad

MasterEnglish?

Are you perhaps like Johnny English, simply a surname or are you claiming mastery of the English or English language. if so.

EN GARDE!