Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Rekt Zumi and Azeria.

Anyway, what moves do you guess that going to replace bulk up/keta's tm in version 6?

Jan did say that, so we can guess i think.

I thinking of rock tomb.

I don't think it'll be power up punch, since that one was replaced with bulk up bc it was really broken, but uh... low sweep maybe?

Why the hell is Toxicroak getting axed? That thing is absolute garbage to me >> It's got crummy speed and defenses and all it really has going for it is Marianette, Sucker Punch, and Dry Skin. What reason is there to use it? Sure if you get a Bulk Up off you can do a bit, but good luck with that if your opponent is bombarding you with special attacks or flying moves. I don't spam healing items in battle, and thats pretty much what Toxicroak needs to be useful. Also Revenge always goes last. The move literally sets you up for failure as your shitacular defenses can't take anything. And maybe this is only a problem for normal mode. Toxicroak certainly sucks in Insane Mode, and I can say that from experience.

Move Granbull after Keta 2k15

Move Natu after Keta 2k15

Move Toxicroak after Valerie or Angie and that's it 2k15

Do this or ROIT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Veterans

Why the hell is Toxicroak getting axed? That thing is absolute garbage to me >> It's got crummy speed and defenses and all it really has going for it is Marianette, Sucker Punch, and Dry Skin. What reason is there to use it? Sure if you get a Bulk Up off you can do a bit, but good luck with that if your opponent is bombarding you with special attacks or flying moves. I don't spam healing items in battle, and thats pretty much what Toxicroak needs to be useful. Also Revenge always goes last. The move literally sets you up for failure as your shitacular defenses can't take anything. And maybe this is only a problem for normal mode. Toxicroak certainly sucks in Insane Mode, and I can say that from experience.

It's a popular pokémon and a lot of people use it, which is probably why he decided to axe it

...but it also depends on how broken the pokemon is in playthrough cough ampharos cough

• Developers

Contrary to popular belief. I don't axe for my sick pleasures.

I take things into consideration:

1.Is it overused?

2.Is it too powerful?

3.Is there a better spot for it?

4.What can I replace it with that would be viable?

and at this point, I can move stuff around rather than axe, so y'all need to calm down rn or the Eevee gets it.

Contrary to popular belief. I don't axe for my sick pleasures.

I take things into consideration:

1.Is it overused?

2.Is it too powerful?

3.Is there a better spot for it?

4.What can I replace it with that would be viable?

and at this point, I can move stuff around rather than axe, so y'all need to calm down rn or the Eevee gets it.

^^^^^^Exactly described Jan.

inb4 hypa and loki rages of eevee rage.

Also Jan, make the players to get eevee much harder. Like crawli type puzzle for it lmao.

That would be glorious lmao.

• Developers

inb4 puzzle harder or longer than crawli's puzzle

i could totally see it happen

For my sanity, and the sanity of others I hope not...

Honchcrow

1.Is it overused? yes

2.Is it too powerful? for first 4 gyms yes

3.Is there a better spot for it? idk

4.What can I replace it with that would be viable? idk

• Veterans

Let's fire the jumpluff c:

But in serious, you have right about totured jan lol.

BRUH

This thing is too fast and has the 2 moves that make it DEADLY;Sleep Powder and Leech Seed

I've abused the fuck out of this with Stockpile Mawile and a calm mind mon....I'll let you figure out the results ;)

BRUH

This thing is too fast and has the 2 moves that make it DEADLY;Sleep Powder and Leech Seed

I've abused the fuck out of this with Stockpile Mawile and a calm mind mon....I'll let you figure out the results ;)

And that's why Jan axed it lulz. And the move relearner(typhoison was goddamn eruptied the game with jumpluff lol)

Azery - gamebreaker rejuvenation style.

Gonna save that shit.

delete all grass types. whats a grass type? never heard of it

Not my roserade and lilligant ;-;

Seriously,next run through I'll use Parasect and show all of you how much of a Game Breaker I am XD

If you do, make a topic about parasect run.

However you are not allowed to use move relearner except for version 5 and up.

No typlosion hax mate.

TYPLO-AH FFS MAN ;~;

I'll probably come up with a way to break the game...just watch >:3

You can use typlosion, but not using heart scale in version 4.

That's what i meant.

But still impressive if you did without him.