Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually kind of interested in that abra event that we werent supposed to see in V5, Is that making its way back in V6?

Nah, you jinxed it.

What is the event you're talking about, anyways?

I'm not going to post ways or ideas unless jan asked me (looks at last post I did about vs a mirror self)

like name for your eevee sexymilotic

Edited by lokighost

Nah, you jinxed it.

What is the event you're talking about, anyways?

Well when V5 first came out, there was a glitch in the game where some people were transfered to a room with an Abra in the cage iirc, apparently we weren't even supposed to know it existed till future versions lol

I'm not going to post ways or ideas unless jan asked me (looks at last post I did about vs a mirror self)

like name for your eevee sexymilotic

:]

• Developers

Well when V5 first came out, there was a glitch in the game where some people were transfered to a room with an Abra in the cage iirc, apparently we weren't even supposed to know it existed till future versions lol

:]

That was a Ralts.

That was a Ralts.

OMG RALLLLLLLTTTTTSSSSSSSS. Anyways, after this i'd like to say that i've tried and have 6 save files so far. Started Version 3 with treecko and then did charmander, chimchar, snivy, torchic and piplup. Please Jan, add some newer-better-different pokemon in the beggining of the game as im bored of having similar pokemon in different teams :x. Or drop me an older save file so when version 6 comes out i'll start a 7th with Totodile and do some different pokemon theme team :x, thank you~

• Developers

There are actually quite a few Pokemon available in the game as of now...it's just that some are way more useful than others. Maybe try using the not-so-useful Pokemon? It'll be a challenge, especially on Intense mode :^)

Already confirmed.

There are actually quite a few Pokemon available in the game as of now...it's just that some are way more useful than others. Maybe try using the not-so-useful Pokemon? It'll be a challenge, especially on Intense mode :^)

In case you were referring to me, i do actually use not so usefull pokemon, maybe most of the time. And i've played on intense mode as well. I've used pokemon such as butterfree, dustox, vivillon, arbok, weezing, garbodor and stuff like that, even Cherrim. :x.

Is it a bug that roselia can't be traded for yanma in Kakori village or is it a next version thing to come or whatever? And also, before you get to terajuma jungle in the script where ren joins team xen at some point Madame X's name is replaced with Narcissa. Would that be a misscript or is it in the actual story?

• Developers

Out with the old and in with the new.

(Old on the left, New on the right)

59dfc42c21702d4358202e8e92e3bdc8.png

Updated protags yay. The white male protag had this upgrade for a while, but I wanted the others to feel the love.

• Veterans

Looking freeeesssssh~

Then again,I always play with the Darker Skinned Female for some reason so I probably won't use the others most of the time but still,Looking nice!