My lord Jan, please bestow on me either :

_ Scyther + Metal Coat + Link Heart before Valarie

_ Knock Off and Thunder Wave TM before Narcissa

_ Nature Changer in Gearen

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan, you must have seen some really polluted waters. I know this is supposed to be a busy port, but it should still have a shade of blue underneath. It seems a bit odd, but only if I see the bigger picture.

It looks great with the rain in the first one, because it gives an impression of muddy water along the filth from the ships.

• Developers

Jan, you must have seen some really polluted waters. I know this is supposed to be a busy port, but it should still have a shade of blue underneath. It seems a bit odd, but only if I see the bigger picture.

It looks great with the rain in the first one, because it gives an impression of muddy water along the filth from the ships.

Tbh.. I guess I have. NYC port waters are absolutely FILTHY. The same brown color in the screenshot... so I just assumed it was like that for most ports in a big city. Whoops.

I believe I found the exact source of your inspiration. It looks bad and they should feel bad . It is indeed the same brown colour.

ovf7jhI.jpg

C1GfIHg.jpg

My eyes have also seen this type of port.

1YMQRvm.jpg

Note the lack of skyscrapers behind suggesting it's a much smaller city than NYC, yet with comparable ship activity.

Of course it doesn't mean that all ports are one way or another. The city in Reju is obviously not the cleanest, so a few ships here and there show how busy it is and justify the shitty brown colour.

I live in London and well I havent seen any blue water in any of the rivers or waters ways in London tho they just look like muddy water oh London port isn't as much used as it was

Edited by lokighost

Woot, looking forward to new pokemon being added, especially for intense mode, cuz im stuck out of good pokemon to keep me going :x. Anyways, nice going, looking forward to starting all over with a new starter for the, idk, 7-8th time? :D. <-- Played reborn about 9-10 times (mby more don't remember anymore) and rejuvenation around 7-8 ^^. Love em both! Keep up the good work~

is looking forward to his time machine being fixed because he wants to give a home to shadow pokemon that have been abused :'(

im alsoo looking for a beldum or a bagon or even a deino but ide settle for a lapras

Hey I was wondering, since I just finished the end of ep5, when the update comes would I able to continue on with the save file i have on there or have to start over on ep6?

you can continue off of it, Version 6 continues the story where version 5 left off.

• Developers

*Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble**Grumble*

adb7602b9ef9f3665b62a92ad2c09159.png

Translation:

Spriting this thing took 5 years. Map remodeling is finally done. On to scripting.

is looking forward to his time machine being fixed because he wants to give a home to shadow pokemon that have been abused :'(

im alsoo looking for a beldum or a bagon or even a deino but ide settle for a lapras

Im sure every sahdow pokemon except Mewtwo can be captured without the time machine if you dont faint them.

Im sure every sahdow pokemon except Mewtwo can be captured without the time machine if you dont faint them.

There's also that Shadow Tropius in Wispy Lab, but our Snag Machine was broken, and we can't get to it using the Time Machine, so we have to get it from a help center quest instead.