Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong.

b97a64b6dbb0d670611fdc0ff681dabf.png

Route 3, too. c: There's more but I'm not gonna show the rest cause nah.

Woah this is looking awesome, best remodel yet, and looks like there could maybe be a infinite battle area (for training perhaps?) or a mini gym?

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Veterans

wrong.

b97a64b6dbb0d670611fdc0ff681dabf.png

Route 3, too. c: There's more but I'm not gonna show the rest cause nah.

I've seen this in RPG Maker thing ;3 Still Looks amazing

Also,fix the water bottoms/tops >:[

Man you'd better take your time and do something great ! We don't care if it's a little longer than what you said. We are all grateful for this wonderful game man, you are doing a fantastic job. Im sure V6 will be awesome lile the rest of the game.

• Developers

Is it true that we'll have a breeder before every gym (aka I don't have to use Egyptian beach party guy for all my grinding)?

Yes.

I have to say, I'm impressed with some of the recent remodels you created Jan. They look more polished and detailed than their previous versions. Looking forward to seeing other remodels or whatever comes our way in v6.

I'm so hyped for the v.6 ! That means new characters ! New Pokemon ! More funny moments : H-Y-P-E I-S R-E-A-L

and more crazy gym leaders...but i'm used to that now...

• Developers

So one thing I've always wanted was a fully integrated TV system. So now we do! In addition to that, meet two new characters that will appear around the world and give hints on the more hidden Pokemon. (Mostly for people who just play the game and don't visit this forum at all)

f2543bf07dc02f7344ddba9aa2c2e748.png

Henrietta and Jeff.

And boy do these guys have weird chemistry.

Continuously interacting with these two will be beneficial. So do remember to meet them from time to time.

So one thing I've always wanted was a fully integrated TV system. So now we do! In addition to that, meet two new characters that will appear around the world and give hints on the more hidden Pokemon. (Mostly for people who just play the game and don't visit this forum at all)

Henrietta and Jeff.

Continuously interacting with these two will be beneficial. So do remember to meet them from time to time.

omgomgomg I LOVE TV REPORTERS

Henrietta and Jeff.

Look Mom ! I'm on TV ! Wait...

Henrietta and Jeff.

Power of friendship.

But seriously, i'll spam them as i did in emerald.

Look Mom ! I'm on TV ! Wait...

Ouch man, ouch.

• Developers

So I looked at the clock and realized that I've been working non-stop for almost 8 hours straight. So I'll be taking a break for the rest of the day however, I did finish something small

Remember Route 1? Me either. It was small, not really a route, and totally forgettable. No more I say! No more!

5f27c3a8cb5c727e9e6732bf14f69d23.png

In addition to that, I'm glad to say that V6 will probably be the most polished this game has ever been. Added tons of new Pokemon. (including moving some around) So there are way more options. (Because frankly I'm tired of seeing the same damn team on yt over and over)

Edit:

Also I added a ghost Pokemon to the beginning as well, so you guys can stop asking for that ;-;

ohhh random toxin tubes and same teams lol I've been trying pokemon I don't normaly use tho the only ghost poke I've used was roton or if it was in it gaslty

Edited by lokighost