Art!

Miss Kitty

Thank you for the advice, Mael! After seeing it and analizing it you're totally right, maybe it was just rushed c:

And my anatomy knowledge is not that great like to make a fully naked drawing look artistic and not Hentai-ish. And thank you Mael for thinking it's good c:

Also, please calm down guys ;_;

I don't want to see you all fight for a former way to see art like Mael's :c

See, I like to draw couples and i've heard a lot of people saying it totally ruins any drawing at all. Nothing to do, there's as much ways of seeing art as people appreciating it c:

Alsoo thank for all the opinions c:

Lol. Don't worry about it muin. It was just a joke reflecting on the surprising abundance of nudes in art that the younger members didn't really get. I simply have to wonder if they actually know much about the history of art besides the annoyingly famous things like the mona lisa.

Lol. Don't worry about it muin. It was just a joke reflecting on the surprising abundance of nudes in art that the younger members didn't really get. I simply have to wonder if they actually know much about the history of art besides the annoyingly famous things like the mona lisa.

Hear, hear.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump to encourage more artists to share.

bump.JPG

well if you put it that way i love that video I'll try to get some up later

Uh... *scrambles through notebook* all my drawings SUCK. Real bad. Makes me jealous of people like Ame and Will D:

I'll throw stuff on here... if I can find it worthy... uh... until then... there's my stupid looking sig and avy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one's pretty much about me and my group of IRL friends going on a crazy adventure through a parallel world (full of wizards and giants and other fantasy lore), which, due to an ancient artifact having been stolen and misused, sent out of whack, which has sent our normal world out of balance.

It's still in a kind of developmental stage, but I have a few pages of it done. I'll post the first page of it here for the fuck of it. I'm not sure where I'll start posting the real thing in full, but when I do post it, it'll be posted as chapters, or scenes at a time rather than with every page.

WorldsCollide-Pg1Complete.jpg

-----

EDIT: Also, as a bonus, here's a picture of Terra when she's not acting like such a spaz onstage, but rather enjoying a calm day out with a guy for coffee.

• 1 month later...