Meet the new guy.

Neoraed

Hello y'all my name is Neoraed and im the aformentioned new guy on this site.

About me, well, there not much to say but ill say it anyways. I'm from portugal, im a graphic designer (almost done with my formation) and my intrests are gaming, reading and watching anime sometimes (i dont do this as much nowadays).

I decided to join this forum when i finished the available episodes and decided to follow the game more closely as part of the community.

As you may have noticed i suck at intruductions so if anyone has a question ask away.

You better not be a sane person. I pride myself in being the only sane person here, you know (when the others start to post you'll soon understand what I mean).

Anyway welcome to our wonderful asylum community, enjoy your stay!

You better not be a sane person. I pride myself in being the only sane person here, you know (when the others start to post you'll soon understand what I mean).

Oh you dont have to worry about that. I am mildly crazy so your position as as the sole sane person is not at risk (for now)...

"Mildly crazy", huh? Oh well, just a minor flaw that shall be corrected quickly. Your sanity shall drop faster than a dead bird from the sky.

I do have a question though: Wat kind of stuff do you read? If you could suggest one book as a "must read", which would that be?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I ran out of things to read, nope.

Oh, also, most importantly: Welcome~

"Mildly crazy", huh? Oh well, just a minor flaw that shall be corrected quickly. Your sanity shall drop faster than a dead bird from the sky.

I do have a question though: Wat kind of stuff do you read? If you could suggest one book as a "must read", which would that be?

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I ran out of things to read, nope.

Oh, also, most importantly: Welcome~

I've been reading the dresden files and its a definite must if you like urban fantasy, and as for the type of books i read i read, well i read fantasy novels, horror stories and a few light novels (that is japonese novels, most are garbage but sometimes a few good ones appear).

Well met... Neoraed? Guess that's what we'll work with for now.

Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about bad introductions mate. I made one after one year in Reborn, and it was terrible :D

We'll get to know you as you post. So, no worries about that.

Well, be sure to check this neat thing. More info that you'll need, I think.

Well, I guess i'll see you around. But remember:

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

Welcome to reborn, here have the basic starter pack:

50/100 insanity points

20/100 corruption points

1 cry corner

94 rage quits (replenishable)

Not enough box space (in some cases)

and a -20 on all sanity checks.

(D100 not included)

any aditional items can be purchased in the " no longer sane" sane store which all members (except for one) have access too.

enjoy your stay and please come again.

Edited by mwijsman

bitch u ain't sane

no ones sane here

Thank y'all for the welcome, good to know i wont be out of my element with all the crazy people around, and also...

Share your chocolates with me and we'll be fine.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! \o/ wololooooo

nobody touches the chocolate

What's this? a sane person? in this community? THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED. PREPARE TO DE-SANITIZED

Anyways, welcome to Reborn! as everyone else has so eloquently put it: please leave your sanity behind as you dive into the forums, there's no place for such a thing here :3

Pretty much everything you need to know is here. Also, you see those two bars on the left of the webpage? Don't search things in the bottom bar. Bottom Bar bad. Top bar good c: The bar above your avatar is the search bar and the one below is the status bar, we occasionally get newer members mistaking one for the other so I just wanted to highlight the issue so you can distinguish between the two.

Another thing is whenever you've just posted and you've got something else you want to say, rather than posting again please edit your previous post to avoid what everyone here calls 'double-posting'. In spite of the insanity and chaos of this community, we do still have law and structure, and double posting is one of the few things that goes against those laws :s

Like Shing said, if you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to ask another member, we don't bite c:

Enjoy your stay! After all, it is permanent ;3