Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love reading (although haven't done as much of it lately).

I'm not sure what the last book I read was so I'll just go with one I read recently which i enjoyed. It is The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon which is the second book in a really high quality fantasy/ sci-fi series.

What was the worst birthday gift you've ever received? - [9/10/2015]

A tie.

I'm not even that old yet c'mon... maybe the white hair gave it away

From September-9th-2015:

Are you an avid reader? What was the last book you remember reading completely?

I'm no avid reader, although I do read every once in a while~

Last book I remember reading completely was an old book from my brother. In english, the title would be something like "Dangers in the dark night."

A tie.

From September-9th-2015:

Last book I remember reading completely was an old book from my brother. In english, the title would be something like "Dangers in the dark night."

White hair is cool (y)

A tie.

From September-9th-2015:

Are you Cop? Anyway the worst birthday gift I have received was I had to go to a museum

I am definitely an avid reader. The last book I read was called the Terminals and was about a group of younger adults supposedly diagnosed with deadly incurable diseases that spent their last months taking secretive spy missions to save the lives of people across the planet, only not everything was as it seemed. (9/9/15)

The worst Birthday gift I ever got was this really horrible wool sweater that was beyond itchy. I seriously think it would have been better to wear steel wool.(9/10/15)

Edited by Xenome

• Global Mods

I've actually never gotten a gift that I didn't like. If I did, I'd still be happy that someone thought to give me a gift.

As for reading, I can't remember the last book I read from start to finish. But I do have a lot of books that I want to read but keep forgetting to.

Probably nothing on my 17th birthday. My mom made me a cake in the morning and that was it. No presents, no special dinner, just nothing. The only gift I got that day was a toy Woody that my brother found on the way to school that day.

Vinny, on 10 Sept 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:snapback.png

Well, on my original birthday the only thing I got was my life.

I also don't remember it.

That was a pretty cheap one.

DAD: "Sorry, kid, we have no money so we'll just get you life, okay? that's the spirit."

Huge text dump

May 7 2015

Sad songs, Happy songs,Pop,oldies,rock, rock&roll and love songs

May 10 2015

January Because it rains where i'm from

May 18 2015

Men, Women, Shrimp/Crab/Presumably Lobster but funnily enough not cockroaches don't ask me how i know that

May 23 2015

Sleeping too late and eating too little which leads to > self realizations

May 25 2015

Losing, Math, Bigots, People who don't understand what they're saying.

May 28 2015

to manipulate the flow of time so that I could watch the world end

May 29 2015

Acceptance

May 30 2015

Good Question

May 31 2015

Manipulating people to do things that I find interesting

June 4 2015

going out to buy clothes

June 9 2015

my selfishness and lack of empathy/morals but on the flip side the fact that i will go out of my way to defend things i find interesting

June 18 2015

Summer because people are happy and keep asking me to go out with them also because it just wont rain

June 22 2015

a month ago also you spelled time wrong

for June 25 2015

........................................................................................................................................................................................i'm still listening by the way................

for June 27 2015

no not really

for June 28 2015

I scare babies and steal candy from them :)

for June 29 2015

Its not what you think me and william were just jumping on the bed.... without any clothes on .... :unsure: (immediately shot for making a bad joke)

for June 30 2015

only if there is a rowboat, i think two years ago I went on an island vacation with my brother and estranged father it did not end well

for July 1 2015

well it's been good enough for now anyway, i'd say worse than last year since people think I'm actually smart now

for July 3 2015

Bad wine and lemon cake by amanda palmer

for July 7 2015

to never let other people or yourself get you're hopes up because they will both fail

for July 8 2015

Pretty much everything that goes on in my head ;)

for July 12 2015

Greed and Wrath respectively

for July 13 2015

3 years ago I can't exactly remember when but my nemesis had a mental breakdown during a game of tag that really made my day or in this case night

for July 15 2015

Definitely pokemon it was the first video game I played and liked

for July 16 2015

I would see the future as wouldn't want to ruin the future or even my present by altering the past

for July 17 2015

i would get rid of the bit of me that keep's getting self realizations in order to prevent my mood from spiraling downwards

for July 21 2015

every day of the week except for Saturday

for July 24th 2015

not much i usually sleep at around 11 pm and wake up at 6:30 i am a night owl, watch out it's evil batman

for July 27 2015

to be a psychologist so that I could try and help people through their darkest hours

for august 6 2015

in the past burn notice although i pretty much just sit at home watching movies these days that is if i get to watch anything at all

for august 18 2015

I would spend my fair time just sitting at my house studying and playing videogames

for september 5 2015

yes almost every single day i walk home from school no matter what happened beforehand i don't really know why i do it though

for september 7 2015

going out and talking to people, that really got me through some bad times

for september 8 2015

no i think i eat way too little i eat around 3 times a day yet i always space it out too much

for september 9 2015

well you could say that, the long war by the now deceased terry pratchett and some guy whose name I have forgotten

for september 10 2015

the worst birthday gift i have ever gotten was nothing as in i literally got nothing that year :(

for september 11 2015

yes simply because I want to see if humanity make's it through this whole global warming thing

what is it the thing/person that always brightens your day?

Edited by Cronos5010

• Global Mods

I didn't even notice there was a question asked yesterday.

Would you like to live till you're over 100 years old? Why/why not? - [9/11/2015]

Other: I'll never be 100, because I have a condition where I literally stopped aging/developing. For the living part, we live forever on our real planet. On Earth, well, I'm hoping Earth ends within the next 5 years.

Living over 100, huh?

I'd rather not. I feel like being such an unusually old person would really leave me as a somehow still living artifact. The difference between someone like that and say, a Holocaust survivor, or a survivor of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or a survivor of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, or... never mind, you get it. Anyways, the difference is that a survivor of an atrocity has a story to tell, and they are capable of doing so. Someone who is the oldest person alive is likely unable to speak, move, or even breathe independently. If you can't breathe on your own, and you can't tell the doctors not to do something, I feel like it's wrong to keep someone living like that.

Damn, that was a depressing thing to write.