Question of the Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want a train for some reason. I love big vehicles.

In fact, a tank will be even better, Yes, tanks are amazing.

Oh.. cars?

Just the same as Zephy's. A big car.

Sleep? [nervous laughter]

It... actually depends. Sometimes I can't get more than two hours, and sometimes I sleep for eight hours straight.

I'm a night owl. Not necessarily by choice; I have pretty horrible insomnia and usually cannot fall asleep before 5am nowadays.

Though lately it's been around 7am more often than not.

I prefer nighttime, actually, and thus wouldn't mind staying awake, if it weren't for those days where I'm doomed to wake up after an hour or so because I have stuff to do during the day.

Not looking forward to trying to survive on two hours of sleep in the case that I make it into uni.

Sleep?

Pffft!

Okay, just kidding.

I normally get 6-7 hours of sleep a day, but they tend to be split up into 4 and 3 hours. Kinda like intermediate naps.

Though, my sleep is highly varied. Sometimes I sleep an entire day, sometimes not at all.

And.. I think a lot of members can attest that I'm a night person.

When I was in high school I used to sleep 10 hours a night. Went to bed at 9 pm and woke up at 7 am. Now I get anywhere between 8-6 hours of sleep a night.

4-8 hours of sleep.

I always fuction better at night. "Morning people" is just a myth.

No Vinny, they're not a myth.

Edited by DarkSpite

I usually get about ten hours of sleep. It does vary a lot though. Sometimes I pull an all-nighter. Other times, I sleep for an entire day. I'm a night person. Mornings don't happen without a ton of caffeine.

I sleep every two to three days. I've had worse in the past, but now I've been trying to balance it. If I do sleep consecutively, though, it would be the equivalent of my sleep pattern anyway, meaning I sleep only an average of 2-4 hours.

I usually on sleep for about two or three hours in the afternoon. 7/25/15 was the first time I had actually slept 11 hours since sometime my senior spring semester. (I slept from 6 AM to 5 PM.) Kinda making an attempt to get that fixed but y'know, that shit's hard to do.

am I the only normal person here I swear

typically get 6-8, at the very least 5 hours of sleep in.

funny thing is that I actually don't really rush to sleep or like to sleep, but I don't like waking up late either (9:30 is already late to me tbh). didn't I say this somewhere else here before