Yu-Gi-Oh RP Episode 2: The Planned approach [IC] (AFTER SCHOOL)

Felicity

{Important Action}

The duo arrived to the card shop with intent of looking for Charles since the shop was one of his common places to come by. Dean got off of his skateboard and his helmet and proceeded to look for the biker.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Red)

Charlotte had turned to leave the classroom when she remembered that Setsuna had asked her to get Red since Anna had asked for her aswell. She looked over the room and tried to find her classmate but to no avail. Must've already left the classroom,She's probably still in the corridor or something. Charlotte left the class and found Red near the entrance of said classroom talking with Luna. She walked up to the girl and tried to get her attention,better do this quickly since she didnt want Mrs.Reiner to leave or start the conversation without them. "Hey,Red?"

Red quickly turned around to see another classmate walk up to her. "..um Hi, yes my name is Red. Is there something I can help you with??"

DING DONG DONG DING~

Will was sitting in his chair in the supply room still, pushing off the wall with he feet to rock the chair on its back legs. His head was down and his eyes were closed, as if he was asleep. At the sound of the bell, he murmured, "Hmm, another day. I didn't talk to any of the kids during school but, I'm not sure if I want the trouble." The janitor continued to rock himself as he thought of what to do; today was a lazy day, for he had no errands to run or obligations in general after school for once. It was liberating, but at the same time it was awfully boring.

{Rene, Ken, Roy, Arial, & Arthur}

Zander sighed. He slowly sauntered over to his scooter, making sure each step was exaggerated, giving off a rather obnoxious vibe. He pulled his keys out of his pocket in a whipping fashion, leaving them rocking back and forth in the air, hanging by his thumb and index finger. He slid himself onto his scooter and jammed the bejeweled key into the ignition as his scooter roared to life. Acting as if the task troubled him so much, Zander spoke in a tedious voice to Ken. "You can tag along, Sugar King. But only if you've got something to share on the ride." Zander placed his hand on the back seat of his scooter and began rubbing it, provoking Ken to join him.

{Ken, Roy, Xander, & Arthur} - To da Beach

"All righty then! Let's get this show on the road!" Arial shouted enthusiastically as she heard her scooter's engine hum its greeting. "Meet you at the beach you guys!" With that, she zoomed out of the school's parking lot, not even bothering to put her helmet on.

{Rene}

Arial soon spotted Rene at the nearby bus stop. "Yo Rene, ya need a lift?" she called to the straggler as she parked in front of him. "The rest of us are got a ride already and are heading there now. It won't do us any good if we left you behind." she grinned.

[important action- to the beach]

Roy said nothing as he got on his skate board and left towards the beach. Not following the roads and cutting through ally ways to get there quicker so they wouldn't have to wait as long.

[Xander, Arthur, Arial, Roy]

Watching as Arial rode off on her scooter and Roy jetted off on his skateboard, Ken turned to Xander and flashed a grin as he spoke with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"You know Helios, I could always caramelize that hair of yours if you want to keep being snarky. We just restocked our supply. Ken said as he hopped onto the back of Xander's scooter with a grin, tossing the boy a lollipop from his seemingly endless bag of sugar. " Let's ride, we don't want to be the last ones there, after all."

{All alone :'( - To da beach!}

Arthur shook his head at how quickly everyone else had left the parking lot. Guess it's just me, then. At least it'll be faster this way, he thought to himself happily as he strapped his BMX helmet- navy blue with blue flames alone the sides- on and mounted his bike. The frame was a grayish-blue that seemed to change color based upon the light thanks to the pearlescent paint Arthur had decided to use on it. The bike itself was a BMX frame that the bluenette boy had made significant alterations to. It had a gear-optional system whereby the chain could switch to a "middle" gear, where it would stay until he stopped the bike, but also had 7 gears that he could use for city biking. The wheels were larger than a regular BMX bike's to make it easier to pedal over long distances, but he'd managed to keep the frame light enough to do some of his usual tricks on it. He'd also put pegs on it just because he liked how they looked. After admiring his handiwork the boy input directions to the beach on his D-pad and began pedaling toward his destination.

• Veterans

"Yeah,Mrs.Reiner requested me to tell you to go to the garden area."Charlotte decided to keep it short and simple,while she didnt want to hurry things,her curiosity over what was going on was definetly large.

[Charlotte]

Red's jaw dropped. (in her mind)"NOoooooo! Not the bitch again! Why in the world would she want me in the garden..." "Um...why excatly would a teacher want us after school hours...kind of sounds fishy if you ask me...."

(Arial; Important Action - Head to the beach)

Rene began to wait for a bit to see if anyone else was going to take the bus with him. He was going to be fine if no one came as he could easily just go on his own, but he would still prefer to go with someone in the end. It was about five minutes before the bus would come and Rene was turning back towards the school to see if anyone was coming. He thought to himself, 'Did they find their own way to go? I know Arial has her scooter and someone else could have a bike or something.'

Rene sighed and sat down on the bus stop bench. He took out his deck once more and looked through the Extra Deck making sure he wanted to use the 15 cards that were there for the day. Rene always kept his deck, Extra Deck, and a few other cards with him in case he ever needed or wanted to be part of a duel. He looked at some of the Xyz Monsters and thought that they were okay. He then turned his attention towards his Synchro Monsters. 'Hmm...everything looks alright. Sometimes I wonder if there is more I can do with these cards...'

Before he could even think about the answers to that statement, he saw Arial pull up on her scooter. She had yelled out to him and asked him if he needed a lift to the beach. Apparently the others somehow did find their own way after all. Rene quickly put his deck away, came over to Arial, and said to her, "Sure! I'd rather not have to go alone if I don't have to."

That said, Rene hopped on Arial's scooter and headed off to the beach to resume finding information on Mr. Tenjo's death.

{Ken and anyone else arriving at the beach}

Zander wasn't exactly up for talking the entire time. In fact, his opal earbuds were in his ears the entire time he was driving, completely zoning out Ken from conversation. He would shamelessly hum to himself during the ride, songs that didn't really mean anything special to him, but ones that just sounded good. Zander caught sight of the beach near the end of the miniature scooter voyage. Finding a parking lot not far off, Zander swerved into the lot at alarming speed. He had practically forgotten the Sugar King was sitting behind him on the scooter. Zander slid off of the scooter and placed his helmet onto the handlebars. He turned the keys and slipped them out. With a popping noise, Zander pulled the stick of the lollipop out of his mouth and tossed it towards the nearest trash can. It nearly missed, but he was lucky enough to hit the ridge of the waste can, as the stick bounced into the center, falling into a void of other rubbish. He turned back around and realized Ken was still with him. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked awkwardly towards Ken. "Sorry if that was uncomfortable, I actually kind of forgot you were here." Between his words, it was easy to see small flashes of blue on his stained tongue.

[[Lane/Monika]]

"I guess the best thing for you to ask about are the Numbers Cards and any supernatural elements that may be related to them. At the same time, try and see if you can weed out any more information on the Goddess, Izanami-no-Mikoto, and any related myths as well as any possible connection between Izanami-no-Mikoto and Isis." Setsuna simply rolled off a bunch of questions she had been meaning to ask Ayatane about to the other girl.

Important Action

After hearing Lane and Setsuna's answer, Monika whispered "Thanks, Setsuna. I'll go now...", then walked downstairs and joined the end of the crowd of students coming out from the school.

After passing the gates, she headed for the alleyway she'd explored the day before, then stopped in front of the entrance. "It's time. You can hold your ground. Just keep calm!" she told herself, then made the first step in that small space between the buildings. She walked slowly, staying close to the wall on her right, fighting against her instinct of leaving as soon as possible that area: that alleyway was still seen as a potentially dangerous place for her, but as this wasn't the first time, Monika was more confident. The only problem was that she was alone.

{Arriving at the beach!- Zander & Ken}

Arthur saw Zander and Ken swerve into the parking lot. Instead, he opted to ramp off a pile of dirt and over the fence, clearing it and powersliding in next to the two. "Hey guys, did you just get here?" he asked.

• Support Squad

Update time!

((Apologies for the wait but seeing as we're nearing the midpoint of the topic, I'm moving Red and Charlotte to Anna))

Red, Azery, Hiss and Lane

Anna smiled when she saw the four students appear in the garden. She was gald they were inquisitive enough to take her up on her admittedly mysterious offer.

"Good afternoon all of you. I suppose you are all quite perplexed as to why I asked you to visit me here afterschool. First, Lane, may I ask you to take out your card?" Lane, albeit with a puzzled face, did as asked and pulled out the Number card, the Golem that heralded the vision each of Annas students had seen. Anna smiled and thankd him, taking it from his hand.

"You see, I feel I must confess. I have omitted some knowledge on regards to these cards that I believe could help you all considerably. You see, these cards have a certain mystical significance." As if on cue, the Number disappeared in a haze of light to appear in front of Lanes shocked face. "I do not know the origins of these cards but I felt I should prove this to each of you. I hope the significance of this is not lost on you all..." Anna said calmy, looking at her students with her great, golden eyes, watching for their reactions.

Krim and Murdoc (And Jakler?)

The Museum employee smiled ruefully. "I'm sorry sir, Mr Johnson isn't here today. If you'd like, you may wait for him here, in case he turns up. There's a fantastic new display you and your..." The employee paused, trying to figure out the relationship between the man and the girl. "friend can go see. A new shipment from Britain, said to be a sword of one of the Knights of the round table."

TurbOmega ((Had to))

Mr Takeda, manning his shop as per usual, saw the two boys from the register. He waved genially. "Hello boys, are you looking for someone? Or perhaps did the new MechMania card pack interest you?" He called out to the two.

Beach Group

The beah seemed as busy as ever but there was anything but a relaxed atmosphere that was the hallmark of the local holiday spot. There were a fair few police officers roaming around, scouring the area for something. A woman marched up to the group, a serious expression on her face. "Children, I am Lieutenant Flagstarr of the HPD, I have to ask that you leave the area immediately." She asked, or more ordered, the kids. "Or find that damn Adams..." She muttered under her breath. It was supposed to be his job to sort out gawkers...

Cyaloom

Footsteps could be heard by Monika, approaching from the end of the Alleyway, a tall silhouette with a long coat appeared, walking straight towards Monika. "I thought you might lead me somewhere interesting, I hope I was right. Care to explain why you came here, Miss?"

Pixl

Klive, confused as to where Red and Luna got to, decided to follow through with the idea to check out the Janitor anyway. Xe saw him leave the school, evidently not too bothered, so xe took the opportunity to approach them. "Good afternoon, may I ask you a few questions?" Xe asked abruptly, not bothered about introducing xemselves.

((HOLY FUCK I have more respect for Tomas now, my god))

[[To: Klive]]

Will paused to look at the person who approached him. Well, he thought, looks like the day wouldn't go by without incident after all. He sighed silently to himself before turning his shoulders to face Klive. He smiled, "Why, I don't suppose why you couldn't! How may I help you? Ehm..." He searched for what to call him but realized there had been no introduction. It made him feel a little awkward, but he ran with it.

Edited by Pixl

{Blair}

"Hello, Blair." said Gawyn, turning towards the student. "I felt that it was beyond time to learn about cultures other than those involving the knights, being a history professor and all. Egypt specifically has been coming up quite often recently, so I'm here to see if Johnson has anything interesting." Then the employee mentioned a sword, and a rarely seen smile spread across his face. "Or not. I definitely need to see this!" He payed the employee and looked back at Blair. "Interested? Feel free to tag along. It's always good to see young people learning these things without me holding them captive in class."

Important action

The footsteps' sound both scared Monika and heartened her. So there was someone in that alleyway... Probably Ayatane. The day before Zander said that he hanged out there fairly often. That voice, and also that alleyway that was making Monika nervous by itself though, didn't help the girl.

The words that that man said were also disturbing... What did he want? Monika could see something like a shadow but couldn't recognize that person.

"Could you show yourself first and tell me what you want from me?" she replied, trying to keep a steady voice despite actually trembling with fear.

"let's just hope he's the right person, or is at least involved with these Number Cards" she whispered, like if she was thinking aloud, realizing that she couldn't go away then. She was alone in an alleyway with a mysterious man and no one else.

Edited by Cyaloom

[important Action]

(Dean)

Robert's eyes lit up when Takeda mentioned MechMania. His mind buzzed with possibilities from them, but they were shoved down when Dean mentioned the actual reason they were here. "Uh, yes. We're looking for Charles. Though, personally I'm kinda interested in both." The last bit was followed by an awkward smile.

[[Anna/Important Action]]

Setsuna let everything soak for a bit. What had happened before her had been enough to convince her beyond the shadow of a doubt that there was some supernatural element behind the Numbers Cards. "So, that confirms that there is something supernatural behind this. With all of the weird supernatural stuff going on lately, there's definitely some thin connection between all of it. However, you're still skirting around the issue."

[important Action]

Red started taking a few steps back. (in her mind) What the heck did Anna just do!?!?! What's a number card?!?! Why can she make stuff disappear?!?!?!?

"You know what, on second thought I think I left my homework in my locker...I should go get it...."

Edited by Red_Chaos

Blair's eyebrows perked up slightly, an unusual show of emotion for her. Well, other than annoyed sighs. "Of course," she replied. "I really should have already researched Arthurian legend more, it's quite fascinating. . ."