Favourite moment in the game?

Zumi

• Veterans

Rejuvenation has quite the amount of hours of gameplay so far, and I was wondering what your favourite moment or experience from the game has been so far!

My favourite experience probably is the Terajuma island arc in general-- but what is you guys' favourite?

Let's say i'd have few moments that is tied. In order. Spoiler Alert!!

Melia kicked the Xen grunt over the mountain in goldenleaf forest, Xen Attack.

This one was well holy shit, pretty much what Shofu's react was.

Rorim B battle music.

That was so good that it become one of my favourite rejunvenation soundtracks.

Pangoro throw these 3 people away from goldenleaf town.

That one was just funny and trolly.

Narcissa's odd key.

That one was a real ass trick Jan did there. I can't forget this.

I think i did report a bug on that spot, so more ouch for me.

Defeating Narcissa(pre-nerf version 3).

Do i even have to explain this? It's obvious.

Saki flew off the boat.

Come on, that was pretty hillarious. Admit it.

The fighting between and picking the 4/3 girls/waifus( three because Amber is immature)

This is waifus enough to explain.

Fennekin event is still a good moment, but that was frustrating to find so fuck that.

The last one. And alright, i lied of *few. Sue me.

Terijumika/Kristine Help requests.

Everything of this was hillarious. Tropius one was my favourtie.

When i got my first starter and when i begun my journey..it was like -Oh My God! It's really happening!-

Edited by Tomy

Like ShingSt, I've got a few moments that are tied for my favorite as well. Here they are, in order (WARNING: SPOILERS):

1)

The prologue. I've never seen anything like it before in any Pokémon game (official or fanmade), and it really got me hooked and cemented the fact in my mind that this was no mere Reborn ripoff.

2)

The attack on the ship at the beginning of the game. It was really sad and emotional, and I even think it might have been better handled than the destruction of the train station in Pokémon Reborn!

3)

The Oshawott following you around in the place where you pick your starter. It was a really cute Reborn reference, and it guilted me into picking Oshawott as my starter.

4)

Everything about Nim. She's so funny and ridiculous and cool! Seriously, anybody who mugs you just to get your attention is awesome in my book!

5)

The rematch with the Dimensional Rift Gyarados in Goldenwood Forest. It was a great way of showing how far you've come, and I felt so awesome finally taking it down.

6)

Fighting Madame X. The buildup to the fight was awesome (My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my mother. PREPARE TO DIE!), and I've never felt more awesome in a Pokémon game than when I beat her Level 100 Yveltal on my first try! ...Of course, she had other Pokémon, but hey, I proved that she's fallible.

7)

The entire Litwick sidequest. It was by far the hardest thing I've done in any Pokémon game, but it was awesome and sad and heartwarming at the same time and I applaud Jan for thinking it up!

My favorite moment so far....Was seeing this...

That feeling was crushed seconds later when Goodra came out....( I didnt notice the 6 pokemon warning :( )

Edited by GenshiD

• 1 year later...

Definitely Blacksteeple Prison.

1) Most memorable part for me.

2) Braixen was amazing.

3) Glitchxcity's X and Y Snowbelle City remix just gave it an amazing atmosphere.

Tbh, I really wanna just start over Rejuvenation just to play that part again. It was just amazing!!!

• Veterans

POWERFUL STARAPTOR x6 > Dunked by Pidoves

EDIT: just noticed the guy above me necro'd this thread.

therefore *cough*

ILpnIpl.png

Nope, this thread does not have a topic that's outdated, so this will remain open and the post will not be warned for.

Please do try to refrain from calling people out on it, though.

• Global Mods

Off the top of my head

1. I am just an ordinary tree taking part in photosynthesis. PHOTOSYNTHESIS...PHOTOSYNTHESIS... Do you like looking at trees all day? Do you get a kink out of that? DUDE. I'M A GODDAMN TREE. WOULD YOU JUST STOP TOUCHING ME.

2. The Goldenleaf town meeting.

3. The conversation in V8 with Melia and Aelita in Terajuma Jungle.

4. When Saki and friends arrive in Valor Mountain on the machine.

5. Conclusion to Valor Mountain.

Saki, only because she's a meme character done right. I'm looking at you Terra.

Otherwise, I first fell in love with Rejuvenation when I realized it had difficulty setting. I'm all for hard games, but I like being able to make a game easier if I'm having troubles.

1º) Crescent in Valor Mountain humbling Geara and S... Zetta. ^_^

2º) Best girl choice (And that battle too)

3º) Defeat Angie (Best satisfaced moment, and I want to do again :angry: )

4º) Sakitron

I have 4 fav moments

1) Pangoro threw those 2 scrubs out of the game i LOL'ed so hard.

2) When everone scattered in blacksteep castle and left you to get catch by the guards after Saki took apart the satelite.

3) Saki's titanic audition and she just flew.

4) Sakitron....enough said.

Edited by Mr. Akeda

Beating Angie.. Holy shit she was so fucking hard. Stupid crazy lady.

The thing that was the most annoying about her use of Snow Cloak. Luckily my Machamp with the No Guard did pretty well against her, and swept 2 Pokémon!

The thing that was the most annoying about her use of Snow Cloak. Luckily my Machamp with the No Guard did pretty well against her, and swept 2 Pokémon!

I had to repeatedly reset so my Barbaracle wouldn't miss cross chops. As you could imagine it took a while lol