• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

*chants* get an ampharos get an ampharos get an ampharos

jk, but ampharos is a good addition to your team, or at least put it in rotation. mareep is gonna get axed in v6, so i'd suggest getting it while you can :V it's gonna prove being useful in a lot of situations, tbh.

Edited by Zumi

Gothitelle, level 45, took only 40 damage out of her 141 from a Lapras(lvl 43) STAB Ice Beam, then proceeded to 2kho it using Fake Tears + 2 Psychics, while eating 2 more of Lapras attacks.

This is why i love Gothitelle, so awesome.

Edited by Nhadala

What kind of snacks do you have with you while going through shofu Rejuvenation vids' comments ? Mine is Pringles, the original flavor, to compliment the amount of salt.

I am where

you go to Venams house with Melia after the Dexoy attack on the beach and ship

I went to her house, but part of the text got blocked off to fast and i couldnt see what i was supposed to do, all i remember is "it will take a second okay?" or something, what do i have to do?

• Veterans

I am where

you go to Venams house with Melia after the Dexoy attack on the beach and ship

I went to her house, but part of the text got blocked off to fast and i couldnt see what i was supposed to do, all i remember is "it will take a second okay?" or something, what do i have to do?

Nothing, just go and do whatever you were supposed to do afterwards. If you go back upstairs you'll just see they're partying.

Does anyone know exactly where to get Rotom? There's someone that says something in his T.V is making weird noises but when I interact with it, it's only a news broadcast? I am on V2

Edited by NikeSB

Not gonna lie, didn't have high hopes for this game. I can happily say it surprised me. It's pretty fun to play, http://prntscr.com/7sfy80 my team atm, training up a noibat to noivern to replace chesnaught. The toxicroak has saved my ass so many times with its poison touch and its sucker punch combo, got through many a tough battle with it, bailed me out of tight spots and pinchs. Can't wait for version 6

Not gonna lie, didn't have high hopes for this game. I can happily say it surprised me. It's pretty fun to play, http://prntscr.com/7sfy80 my team atm, training up a noibat to noivern to replace chesnaught. The toxicroak has saved my ass so many times with its poison touch and its sucker punch combo, got through many a tough battle with it, bailed me out of tight spots and pinchs. Can't wait for version 6

Lucky you got a hold of Ampharos and Toxicroak before their axe in V6. ;) Toxicroak is my team's MVP too.

How do you exactly purify Shadow Pokemon?

I am on the Pufication Chamber on the Poke Centers PC and i have 0 clue on what to do there.

I mean, after the pokemon has its happiness bar depleted and its ready to be purified, what button do i press in the chamber to purify it?

Also, will we ever be able to evolve Feebas into Milotic or is Milotic too strong?

Edited by Nhadala

• Veterans

How do you exactly purify Shadow Pokemon?

I am on the Pufication Chamber on the Poke Centers PC and i have 0 clue on what to do there.

I mean, after the pokemon has its happiness bar depleted and its ready to be purified, what button do i press in the chamber to purify it?

Also, will we ever be able to evolve Feebas into Milotic or is Milotic too strong?

You can take the pokemon to the elder in sheridan, she will purify your pokemon for you.

Also, for now you can't expect feebas to be able to evolve, since milotic is kind of OP at this point in the game.

Edited by Zumi

if you opened it by walking around with them you got to the old lady in Sheridan village and as for the puficantion chamber you leave one shadowed pokemon with 1-4 other non-shadow pokemon till the heart is open then it opens as soon as you look at them

Lucky you got a hold of Ampharos and Toxicroak before their axe in V6. ;) Toxicroak is my team's MVP too.

I actually forgot mareep was in the game until the water gym, had trouble there. I was tired of getting rekt so I went back to the main city and was thinking on ways to beat her, then I got to thinking, "Wait, there was a mareep in that hotel." got ahold of it, and the water gym was smooth sailing. amazing how 1 pokemon could have such an impact on keeping my team alive to answer her other pokemon. Sadly Ampharos didnt make it to the end of the battle, and was pretty much a nail biter between my infernape and her walrein, but luckily my infernape has iron fist and kings rock, and close combat was done and done with the flinch