Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Veterans

this seems to always be a running discussion :0 but ye it does go on a lil too much i think jan should stop telling us what poke's are gonna get axed and leaves us asking what poke will replace it etc xD

what jan does is up to him. besides, you're not being forced to ask which pokemon is going to replace it, so it's an option to figure it out for yourself in v6.

Edited by Zumi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what jan does is up to him. besides, you're not being forced to ask which pokemon is going to replace it, so it's an option to figure it out for yourself in v6.

Yeah but your always preaching the same thing over and over and you dont look for a cause to find the solution to nip it in the bud sorta thing, your not being forced to attack everyone who asks about pokes available but yet you continue to do it, its kinda disrespectful last i checked this was a discussion topic, for things to be discussed about the game and new versions and available pokes is a part of that if you dont like that, its hardly my problem so kindly keep your opinion to yourself. You talk on behalf of Jan alot although you have no idea whats going on his head you just presume things i understand your helping him on the project but calm down its not your responsibility to mini mod and speak for him its not needed your still a fairly new memeber and you seem to put value to yourself over other people and look down your nose that kind of behavior gets on my nerves.

Again this is a Discussion thread, that doesn't limit what the members can talk about here. I could understand if it was all posted in the V6 thread but its not seriously please consider that this is a part of the community and you trying to put a mute on it doesn't help things.

Sorry if this came off in bad taste but it was really getting to me.

• Veterans

Yeah but your always preaching the same thing over and over and you dont look for a cause to find the solution to nip it in the bud sorta thing, your not being forced to attack everyone who asks about pokes available but yet you continue to do it, its kinda disrespectful last i checked this was a discussion topic, for things to be discussed about the game and new versions and available pokes is a part of that if you dont like that, its hardly my problem so kindly keep your opinion to yourself. You talk on behalf of Jan alot although you have no idea whats going on his head you just presume things i understand your helping him on the project but calm down its not your responsibility to mini mod and speak for him its not needed your still a fairly new memeber and you seem to put value to yourself over other people and look down your nose that kind of behavior gets on my nerves.

Again this is a Discussion thread, that doesn't limit what the members can talk about here. I could understand if it was all posted in the V6 thread but its not seriously please consider that this is a part of the community and you trying to put a mute on it doesn't help things.

Sorry if this came off in bad taste but it was really getting to me.

I know, I said I might come over as crabby about it as well, but I have no intentions of actually upsetting people, so if i seemed like a joykiller I apologize. I never said you can't stop discussing about which pokemon will appear or which will not, I'm simply saying that you shouldn't ask Jan constantly (and this is something you should consider doing not because I say so, but rather try thinking how he feels about things before you do something). It's perfectly fine to discuss about it, seriously! Also, I don't mean to put anyone below myself or to look down on others, so if i sounded like that, I'm sorry about that too, really. I never meant it to be like that.

Anyways, I rest my case and I'd really rather not escalate things in this topic. If you still want to talk about it, it's fine if you want to PM me about it.

Edited by Zumi

i would say dont count on it any time soon snorlax has a pretty high bst along with his abilities which make him pretty tanky gives you the oportunity to stall on gym leaders like hopip :3

fingers crossed some of the cluttered boxes will be removed from the harbor in the new update and the random bench blocking most of the exit to one of the ports xD :P anyways should be good to see things looking good :3

• Veterans

fingers crossed some of the cluttered boxes will be removed from the harbor in the new update and the random bench blocking most of the exit to one of the ports xD :P anyways should be good to see things looking good :3

yep, the harbor is a lot more organized now (jan redid the entire map) iirc from what i saw on jan's screenshots. there won't be as much of a mess like before!

Edited by Zumi

I think she's Melia from an alternate timeline/parallel universe.

That's interesting because if that's it...We will maybe see our parallel self in the future !

In all honesty, I think Madame X is actually Crescent.

I don't think because when you fight Madame X for the first time on the island,her team is full of Dragon Type no Gothitelle but as DarkSpite said maybe that's her parallel self...

woah conspiracy theorys floating around, i think that jan is actually a super evil duck brought back from the year 2831 where the duck overlords are fighting against a race of androids and are trying to win by going back into the past and destroying the sanity of the person set to make android technology and affordable reality thus ending their war and making their takeover of the world easier. I don't know if his objective will ever be completed only time will tell but all hail our duck overlords

woah conspiracy theorys floating around, i think that jan is actually a super evil duck brought back from the year 2831 where the duck overlords are fighting against a race of androids and are trying to win by going back into the past and destroying the sanity of the person set to make android technology and affordable reality thus ending their war and making their takeover of the world easier. I don't know if his objective will ever be completed only time will tell but all hail our duck overlords

I'd upvote but you failed to mention Azery. You know what fuck it I'll upvote anyway.

In all honesty, I think Madame X is actually Crescent.

Someone theorized it from some page ago.

quick tie him up we must get azery back to him own body

You can't win over Azery. Rejuvenation have been taken over by his duck power.

The only way to win is axe all the duck pokemon ;)

Hey Jan, how about putting Primal Dialga battle theme music as the music for some important battle such as : fighting the Champion, the last battle with Madame X, or against a legendary. That song is awesome as hell.

Edited by biboo195

• Veterans

Hey Jan, how about putting Primal Dialga battle theme music as the music for some important battle such as : fighting the Champion, the last battle with Madame X, or against a legendary. That song is awesome as hell.

he actually used multiple remixes of the primal dialga/fogbound lake theme for terajuma island and its routes/towns, so i think he won't use it for the champion anymore ;_;

agreed tho, i love primal dialga's theme. it's so good ;;

Edited by Zumi

he actually used multiple remixes of the primal dialga/fogbound lake theme for terajuma island and its routes/towns, so i think he won't use it for the champion anymore ;_;

agreed tho, i love primal dialga's theme. it's so good ;;

The 1st time i heard it, i just forgot about the Dialga and just turn the volume on max just to hear the song. Dialga stood there waiting for like 10 minutes.

• Veterans

Anyways,I'm gunna be starting a fresh Rejuvenation playthrough,No usage of stuff like Jumpluff(or cheating into E4 to get Eruption Typloshion or stuff like that)So.....suggest starter pls :]

Someone theorized it from some page ago.

You can't win over Azery. Rejuvenation have been taken over by his duck power.

The only way to win is axe all the duck pokemon ;)

uwotm8

I'll fooking r3k u l3mm3 get mah b4sed murder team >:C

Anyways,I'm gunna be starting a fresh Rejuvenation playthrough,No usage of stuff like Jumpluff(or cheating into E4 to get Eruption Typloshion or stuff like that)So.....suggest starter pls :]

Go Chikorita or go home.

all music from Mystery Dungeon TDS were amazing tbh, Primal Dialga is the best tho lol

uwotm8

I'll fooking r3k u l3mm3 get mah b4sed murder team >:C

Bring it, my helioptile that was ass to train will fucks your flying ducks with my thunderbolts.

"And if Zumi reads this"

Ampharos the god is a pimp, heliolisk is the true god.

Heliolisk the true electric master race!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ