Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can 5-0 Marrienette till her cincino can't u turn, bu then he 6-0 sweeps my team. What to do?

Burn it with Will-o-Wisp/Flame Body and then lower its Attack with Granbull's Intimidate and Charm is probably the best strategy, for Cincinno and also Slaking, Ambipom, and Swellow (although you can't burn that one).

After that, just spam good Attacks like Fighting types move or powerful STABs. Cincinno, although fast, is very frail, so if you can live a hit after doing this strategy, you should be golden.

If you're still having trouble, perhaps you should post your team in this thread:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13887

Well shofu did fine with the puzzle of narcissa one. He even liked the puzzle.

Lol suprisingly yes, he did enjoy the puzzle. He didn't seem to be enjoying his battles with Narcy as much though. Can't wait to see when he gives Crawli's gym puzzle a go.

Lol suprisingly yes, he did enjoy the puzzle. He didn't seem to be enjoying his battles with Narcy as much though. Can't wait to see when he gives Crawli's gym puzzle a go.

Can't wait to see his battle with Valarie. He doesn't seem to know about Mareep, and his team is pathetic right now. He relies too much on his Infernape and Greninja to carry the weight, but Infernape's gonna get OHKO by every single pokemon in Valarie's team (maybe except for Slowbro). I'd give it to him on the Narcissa's puzzle, he solved it without even knowing about the torches.

Edited by biboo195

Can't wait to see his battle with Valarie. He doesn't seem to know about Mareep, and his team is pathetic right now. He relies too much on his Infernape and Greninja to carry the weight, but Infernape's gonna get OHKO by every single pokemon in Valarie's team (maybe except for Slowbro). I'd give it to him on the Narcissa's puzzle, he solved it without even knowing about the torches.

I agree, his team is ABSOLUTE trash. Luck freakin' got him through Marionette's gym. He could definitely benefit from Mareep and it's a shame he missed out on the gothita too.

I agree, his team is ABSOLUTE trash. Luck freakin' got him through Marionette's gym. He could definitely benefit from Mareep and it's a shame he missed out on the gothita too.

From the episode when he needed his HM slave to save the day, i knew that he was not gonna have a fun ride through this game. Time to see him get smashed by Narcissa and Valarie again and again until he gets frustrated and quits entirely.

Edited by biboo195

• Veterans

Don't know if this was mentioned earlier, but is there anyway to make multiple save files like in Pokemon Reborn?

Just back up your game.rxdata savefile and start a new game or continue on the original file if you want a different save. I do believe there WILL be a way eventually to have multiple savefiles, since I tested it before. jan tried adding it in at one point, but it was super glitchy so that won't come back for a while until he figured out how to fix it

imma relish that fight, should i put in the locations of all the fenniken finds directly after the boyfriend side quest ?

and if anyone has a brief list of where jotted down that'd be a help

Edited by Hypa

imma relish that fight, should i put in the locations of all the fenniken finds directly after the boyfriend side quest ?

and if anyone has a brief list of where jotted down that'd be a help

This should be correct:

1. Sheridan Village. After saving the boyfriend and talk to him

2. Route 3. Along the river on the side with the houses

3. Corta Forest. Small path next to the houses past the Kingdra bridge. Need Ancient Wing

4. Goldenleaf Town. Directly south of entrance

5. Route 2. By the northern mini-lake

6.Velvet Apartment Rooftop

7.Goldenwood Forest (where the Whismur Event was)

8. Terujuma Shore

prepare to get frustrated :P

JJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You messed up the missing bf quest with the location he isnt beside a waterfall anymore since you changed the amethyst cave :3

Okay done the fenniken event in the guide now is the time someone tells me ive spelt fenniken wrong throughout the guide and here lol.

Imma Make a start on the Help Center quests of sheridan but imma see if i can get a post below my original one for extra info first otherwise im gonna have to do another guide and seperate it into parts.

Edited by Hypa

prepare to get frustrated :P

JJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You messed up the missing bf quest with the location he isnt beside a waterfall anymore since you changed the amethyst cave :3

Okay done the fenniken event in the guide now is the time someone tells me ive spelt fenniken wrong throughout the guide and here lol.

Imma Make a start on the Help Center quests of sheridan but imma see if i can get a post below my original one for extra info first otherwise im gonna have to do another guide and seperate it into parts.

Yep, it's Fennekin xP

Umm Seriously Jan take a look at the help quests in sheridon and gearen the ammount of typo's and bad grammar and lack of spaces in place is ridiculous sorry but its not even funny anymore

• Developers

Umm Seriously Jan take a look at the help quests in sheridon and gearen the ammount of typo's and bad grammar and lack of spaces in place is ridiculous sorry but its not even funny anymore

It's fine, all the requests from Gearen to Sheridan were remade and shall reset. I mean.. what.

It's fine, all the requests from Gearen to Sheridan were remade and shall reset. I mean.. what.

So we get double rewards? Cool.

But does this mean you'll be editing them a bit, including giving different rewards, including the Pokemon? Interesting...

wait does that make my guide basically pointless ? x.x or you just being mean

Im done the guide up to the point where my pokemon are ready for so yeah a couple days before the next update will be done

Just gonna double check with people, are there any side quests in akuwa or Goldenleaf city

Edited by Hypa