Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I've started playing on Insane and I kinda wanna know how hard it is compared to Normal difficulty.

Like... idk, important trainers' mons are 1~3 levels above, things like that.

So far I've beaten the first gym and only her ace gave me some trouble but I'm not underestimating the game or anything, just curious.

Edited by Firebane

Hello, I've started playing on Insane and I kinda wanna know how hard it is compared to Normal difficulty.

So far I've beaten the first gym and only her ace gave me some trouble but I'm not underestimating the game or anything, just curious.

Level is 3-5 above i'll say. Depends what it is. If asidequest event, the pokemon can be 5-10 imo.

You get less money from the trainers each difficulty.

• Developers

Don't base the difficulty off Venam. She was made much easier because she's only the first leader. After this it alllll goes downhill. Only a few people know of her true power

version 2 venam was an ouch i went and grinded in the gamecorner to get helioptile for the area affect just to help me out a lil , xD i stopped playing rejuv originally because my save file closed down and i was set back pre venam xD.... so i was like screw you guys im going home

Don't base the difficulty off Venam. She was made much easier because she's only the first leader. After this it alllll goes downhill. Only a few people know of her true power

Yeah I know, it's kinda like the explosive girl in reborn.

Thanks for letting me know and I'm also curious about Version 2 Venam hehe.

Edited by Firebane

I'm so done

after playing reju for a while i wanted to restart reborn

so

i did

everything is going well and BAM

i trade for the litleo

AND IT HAS PERECT IVS

but its adament and has rivalry

FML

The nature changer at 7th street is such a good addition to pokemon. I hope Jan does this here too, because i found a perfect Ev/IV shiny vivillon but it has Adamant nature. (And when i saw it i was like OMG, i will use it even if it's adamant! ... guess not... q.q)

Oh and sorry for double posting, but i wanted this one to be seperate. Jan one favor please. Once you beat the shadow Keta and earn the badge, could you spawn the lvling guy back to Sheridan? It's really annoying/tiring and boring moving all the way outside of Amethyst cave and fighting lvl 17s and 16s :x.

Yes i know about 7th street but thats MUCH farther into the game

I have played reborn before

Pyraor is just a temporary teamate he already has a replacement

Now you got me all curious. I want to go vs venam in version 2 xD.

Lol. You could get good axed pokemon too btw.

To anyone so played version 3 one. Is venam still more harder than the current versions?

I don't remember the memory about version 3 Veman.

Lol. You could get good axed pokemon too btw.

To anyone so played version 3 one. Is venam still more harder than the current versions?

I don't remember the memory about version 3 Veman.

V2 might have been harder than V3. I believe I started playing this game when V3 first came out, I was able to win with like Lv 21 Wartortle and lv 19 Woobat alone, with sweaddle as death fodder.

Edited by SexyMilotic

V2 might have been harder than V3. I believe I started playing this game when V3 first came out, I was able to win with like Lv 21 Wartortle and lv 19 Woobat alone, with sweaddle as death fodder.

I think version 2 was harder. BUT version 2 had more pokemon so got axed like magikarp, rotom and marill in the beginning of the game. So dependable.

The only thing i'll say V3 had harder times than V2 was Narcissa's broken pokemon. Holy shit memories flow through my head again after the nightmare.

Edited by ShingSt

So true. Yeah i played on version 3 as well and Venam didn't have a Haunter. But man was narcissa a btch to beat... :x And that scary Medicham-Mienshao Keta tho... Brrr!

Edited by timbla

I think version 2 was harder. BUT version 2 had more pokemon so got axed like magikarp, rotom and marill in the beginning of the game. So dependable.

The only thing i'll say V3 had harder times than V2 was Narcissa's broken pokemon. Holy shit memories flow through my head again after the nightmare.

Oh god that pre-nerf Narcissa *shudders*

Oh god that pre-nerf Narcissa *shudders*

Yeah memories. Jan did go spooky banans lol.

I can give out a download of version 3 for fun lol. Jan did forget something about it.

The version 3 download may be the pre-nerf Narcissa one. Since Jan posted a patch when version 3 came out, so i don't think the patch is on this download.

Edited by ShingSt