Jan

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game crash after I talk to the girl

Apt.4E

(donno why I cant upload the pic)

What version are you playing on? If you aren't playing on 5.5 then update to 5.5 because there was a girl in one of the apartments in Gearen who would crash the game when you talked to her. She was promptly removed in the latest update.

Edited by DarkSpite

What version are you playing on? If you aren't playing on 5.5 then update to 5.5 because there was a girl in one of the apartments in Gearen who would crash the game when you talked to her. She was promptly removed in the latest update.

it's 5-3-2,I downloaded it from here:http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12550

oh there a 5-5?I ma download that right now

• Developers

The egg hatches, Tropius pops out, and the cry starts briefly and then it crashes

Edit: Crash also happens when cry357 is removed.

Alright give me your save and I'll help ya.

Also, I'll get to these save files today.

Not sure if reported but... There is a bug in Angie's church puzzle (the sootopolis one) is bugged, If you walk straight to the ladder without completeing the puzzle, the ladder will still form. This means you can just walk straight through all three of her puzzles.

Edited by TThomas

Not sure if reported but... There is a bug in Angie's church puzzle (the sootopolis one) is bugged, If you walk straight to the ladder without completeing the puzzle, the ladder will still form. This means you can just walk straight through all three of her puzzles.

Wow wish I knew about this one.

i need help i think its a bug in Kakori village side quest, I did the Battle Me Again quest. I completed it but it showed up as uncomplete so when i went to do it again i couldnt battle her twice. it just says claim your reward at the front. Im on 5.5

i need help i think its a bug in Kakori village side quest, I did the Battle Me Again quest. I completed it but it showed up as uncomplete so when i went to do it again i couldnt battle her twice. it just says claim your reward at the front. Im on 5.5

This is a known bug. I've run into it as well. Luckily I save before accepting any help request just in case I don't like it.

NoobHero13 here,

I'm also stuck, and for the life of me, cannot figure out what to do.

Here's the scenario:

I'm currently in Goldenleaf, and after successfully escaping the angry townspeople, and thrown by Mosely's Pangoro, I made my way to team Xen's base. It was there where i was defeated by the Misfortunate Duo (multiple times because i didnt have the right team) so i wondered how i could go back and change my party. i couldn't find a PC, so i was pretty much screwed.

But i realized i had a Xatu on my team that knew "Teleport". So i went back to the Goldenleaf Poke Center where i changed my team (Yay!) Unfortunately, i had to repeat the scene where i got tossed by the Pangoro, and here's the worst part: I became STUCK on top of the roof, as in, cant move. Tried teleporting and repeating the scene again, but the same thing happened. Pls help

NoobHero13 here,

I'm also stuck, and for the life of me, cannot figure out what to do.

Here's the scenario:

I'm currently in Goldenleaf, and after successfully escaping the angry townspeople, and thrown by Mosely's Pangoro, I made my way to team Xen's base. It was there where i was defeated by the Misfortunate Duo (multiple times because i didnt have the right team) so i wondered how i could go back and change my party. i couldn't find a PC, so i was pretty much screwed.

But i realized i had a Xatu on my team that knew "Teleport". So i went back to the Goldenleaf Poke Center where i changed my team (Yay!) Unfortunately, i had to repeat the scene where i got tossed by the Pangoro, and here's the worst part: I became STUCK on top of the roof, as in, cant move. Tried teleporting and repeating the scene again, but the same thing happened. Pls help

I think there is a PC outside the Misfortunate Duo Room. If your pokes are underlevel'd maybe ask Jan for help or just suicide into the Mysterious Duo to grind xp.

• 2 weeks later...