Um ... Hi

AranAvenger

Hi, I've played Reborn for a while and crawled on the forums but never really posted ... Feel free to call me Aran ... I'm not good at internet talking. I may ramble or just go off topic, so sorry in advance if that happens.

I like the color red, drawing, gaming and fire and dark types.

Edited by AranAvenger

Welcome to the f-

By all the great Goomys!!!!! Hello there, would you like to participate in a limited time offer to worship an almighty being?????????

Come on down to the Church of Goomy and worship this magnificent beast!!!!! We would love to have ya!!!

It's for free I tell ya F.R.E.E.

Nice to meet another artist who appreciates the beauty of Houndoom. ~ Don't let my vocation as the Blue Priestess fool you; I work best with Dark types.

... That aside, I like to digress too; You'll surely love the "A Wild Fanart Appeared" topic in Reborn City, and the general "Art!" topic in The Radio Tower. c:

wololoooo \o/

Hey welcome.. Ignore the groumies goomy+groupy.. get it Also don't mind vinny.. you can leave any time you like.. you just need to find a door that doesnt have a ravenous snorlax waiting outside to eat sanity and anything that tries leaving..

Cheers..:D