What TMs do you want to see and when?

Cmason

What TMs do you want to see in future episode and when do you want to see it in?

Personally i'd like to see Sludge Bomb the most in Episode 15 because right now my Gengar (IV Bred) is pretty much useless with only Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse.

My Other Choice would be Thunderbolt, Because i'd like to actually hit the Pokemon in front of me rather than the one next to it who has volt absorb and also paralyzing my partner, Looking at you Discharge.

Of course i have many more TMs i'd like to see but these are just the one I'm most hyped for.

What about you guys?

What i want to see (maybe in ep 15) is a place with an item you can't reach and an NPC near that tells you it's the TM for Earthquake (fallen from him) but he can't get to it and when you finally do (post game) you have to battle his uber sand team, if you win you get to choose: one Earth Legendary or Earthquake

I'd love to get toxic but that's too useful to show up pre-elite 4. Flying gym will probably give aerial ace or acrobatics, I hope. I'm hoping rock gym will give rock slide or stone edge but it'll probably be rock tomb or sandstorm. For the Steel gym I want flash cannon or steel wing but she'll probably give us gyro ball to spite us. Though I'm not sure what'll happen with the fairy gym since there's only dazzling gleam but with an 80 power it seems a bit strong for Ame to be giving out willy nilly like that.

I'd love to get toxic but that's too useful to show up pre-elite 4. Flying gym will probably give aerial ace or acrobatics, I hope. I'm hoping rock gym will give rock slide or stone edge but it'll probably be rock tomb or sandstorm. For the Steel gym I want flash cannon or steel wing but she'll probably give us gyro ball to spite us. Though I'm not sure what'll happen with the fairy gym since there's only dazzling gleam but with an 80 power it seems a bit strong for Ame to be giving out willy nilly like that.

Why not? We got Flamethrower

I could actually see us getting more powerful TMs soon because our teams are level 70 or over and we already got moves like Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, and Flamethrower. We're also at around the 12 Badge Mark.