15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think its a good game?

• Its alright.
    • No!!!
    • Needs more Bacon!!!
    • Pie!
    • Pie for president!!!!

I'mma Tailow
Ttar is no joke, but not really Uber material. With Earthquake being ridiculously common, and fighting pokemon like Lucario and Machamp, it's not that hard to kill. Also, Stone Edge has that terrible 80 accuracy, and one miss can easily spell doom on a revenge killer or a sweeper.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Oh...my....FUCKING...God....

I've never visited this thread before...and I read about 3 different people saying Lucario sucks...

FUCK YOU ALL!

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100315165946/sonicfanon/images/0/0c/Rage_face.jpg[/img]

well N8 is pisssed >> and bullet is dead soo yaaay my turn~ ok hmmm lemme think whats a good rumor

Rumor
-------------------
In Pokemon Black & White It has been comfirmed the next two Eeveelutions will be Flying and Ground
----------------

Lets keep it interesting people come on!!!!!!

I've calmed down a bit, so I guess I'll play. I'm going to say Tailow because I can't imagine a flying Eevee. They COULDN'T make one look cute. I guess Ground could, but the Flying one would have to have like bat wings. Ugly.

Glaceon and Leafeon were cool, but Nintendo should stop with Eeveelutions and start making original Pokemon. The newer ones I've seen are...a bit strange but I'd rather have them than another set of Eeveelutions.

[quote name='mashew' post='3055' date='Aug 15 2010, 05:18 PM']well N8 is pisssed >> and bullet is dead soo yaaay my turn~ ok hmmm lemme think whats a good rumor

Rumor
-------------------
In Pokemon Black & White It has been comfirmed the next two Eeveelutions will be Flying and Ground
----------------

Lets keep it interesting people come on!!!!!![/quote]
I'll be pidgey on this one, they'll probably have an eeveelution for every type before the series finally decides to end

Can i be an Egg LOL Hater Tailow time.There shouldnt be any new eeveelutions in the 5th gen to start with.The Dream world is already giving the eeveelutions broken Abilities so why bother maybe in Gen VI which shouldnt happen >>

[quote name='Geo' post='3059' date='Aug 15 2010, 05:24 PM']Can i be an Egg LOL Hater Tailow time.There shouldnt be any new eeveelutions in the 5th gen to start with.The Dream world is already giving the eeveelutions broken Abilities so why bother maybe in Gen VI which shouldnt happen >>[/quote]
What is this Dream World I keep hearing about?

I'm going to call BS on this and be a *looks up which bird is which* Tailow.

All of the Eeveelutions so far have had (what used to be) special types; none of them have physical types. Grass and Ice were the last two special types that didn't have Eeveelutions before 4th gen, so I think they're done with the little guy. (I would have liked to see a Flying Eevee though since there are no pure Flying types yet...)

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='mashew' post='4254' date='Sep 12 2010, 03:17 PM']RUMOR
------------------------
the grass starter in balck and white will be Psychic and grass in its finall Evo[/quote]
Egg on this, I've heard too many rumors about Smuglord on /vp/ and I honestly just think it'd be easier to wait 3 days to find out.

I'm gonna say Tailow here. Why? Because Pokemon's Gym leaders all always have the same types as the previous generation. I'll admit, there's a few differences, but Game Freak doesn't seem to want to introduce too many new types. Here's the list of types in Hoenn:

Rock
Fighting
Electric
Fire
Normal
Flying
Psychic
Water

and Sinnoh:

Rock
Grass
Fighting
Water
Ghost
Steel
Ice
Electric

The types that weren't shared between the two are Normal, Psychic, Grass, Ghost, Steel, Flying, Steel, Ice, and Fire. Out of these, Steel, Ice, Grass, Ghost, Flying, and Normal were all in the game directly before it and in Kanto there were Psychic and Fire leaders. Alright, I'll give credit that Giovanni, the Ground Leader has never had a Ground Leader partner. This means that since Johto, NO NEW TYPES HAVE BEEN ADDED AND EVERY TYPE HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN A LEADER'S TYPE. This pretty much says to me that Game Freak isn't the most creative bunch. Maybe there will be a Dark Elite Four member, though.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4382' date='Sep 14 2010, 03:35 AM']This means that since Johto, NO NEW TYPES HAVE BEEN ADDED AND EVERY TYPE HAS BEEN A LEADER IN THE 3RD AND 4TH GENERATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN A LEADER'S TYPE. This pretty much says to me that Game Freak isn't the most creative bunch. Maybe there will be a Dark Elite Four member, though.[/quote]
Ummm...you DO realize that it is impossible for them to have introduced a new Gym Leader type (save Dark) because between Kanto and Johto, 16 of the 17 types are accounted for. You can't call that not being creative. And at least with Johto when they introduced the other types but couldn't fit in Dark, they made it an Elite Four type instead. So between Kanto and Johto, EVERY type has been a Gym/E4, meaning that every game after will, of course, be re-using types.

I'm going to be....Pidgey? (I think that's right) We have only ever seen the Dark type as an Elite Four team, which is of itself impressive. You might even take it to mean that those who can master the Dark type are generally stronger trainers. Gyarados is supposed to be one of the most difficult Pokemon to train (according to the movie) and behold! Blue, Lance, and Wallace, all League Champion, happen to use it. Now despite it having only been seen in the E4, I think there is a good chance it will become a Gym type. We didn't see it in the 4th generation, and I'm sure that they are trying to avoid a carbon copy of past leagues. Odds are still strong on the first gym being Rock (again) as it is tradition. The only reason Johto didn't do it was because Kanto was in those games, too, and thus already had Rock. Plus, with the knowledge that Black & White will use only new Pokemon, it is bound to reconfigure the ranking of types. With no Geodudes, it might be impossible to make Rock the first Gym. And there might be more Dark types or a larger focus at least to warrant giving it a Gym.

Edit: I predict the Dark Gym with be either 3rd or 4th

Well I'm stupid :blink:

I should start thinking before I post. Still, I'm going Tailow. If they haven't come up with a Dark leader in 24 chances, I don't think they're doing it now, seeing as every other type to my knowledge has been repeated once but Ground. I think.

[b]Number of times a Type has been a Gym:[/b]

[u]x3[/u]
Rock*
Water
Electric
Fighting*

[u]x2[/u]
Grass
Psychic
Fire
Flying
Normal
Ghost
Steel
Ice

[u]x1[/u]
Poison
Ground
Bug
Dragon

[u]x0[/u]
Dark

*[i]As the Fighting Johto was once the official Gym of Saffron, and Jasmine used to train Rock instead of Steel, both Fighting and Rock have technically been Gyms in every Region[/i]

[b]Number of times a Type has been in the Elite Four (Including Champion):[/b]

[u]x3[/u]
Dragon

[u]x2[/u]
Ice
Fighting
Ghost
Psychic
Dark
Various

[u]x1[/u]
Poison
Bug
Fire
Ground
Steel
Water

[u]x0[/u]
Electric
Flying
Grass
Normal
Rock

Once again, bringing the Hammer of Knowledge down. Hard.