Tailow vs Pidgey  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think its a good game?

• Its alright.
    • No!!!
    • Needs more Bacon!!!
    • Pie!
    • Pie for president!!!!

Here are the Rulez.We all must tell a rumor heard about the Pokemon world or anything outside it in Real life except any mentions of sexual content,rumors about our fellow members(except AmethystStorm XP Joke!!) anything personal or anything just plan off the wall boring.

Players
-----------
Tailows:Will go against the rumor and try to prove it false.

Pidgeys:will prove the Rumor true

Arceus:will start the game by placing a rumor heard and pass final judgement on it after hearing why or :blink: the rumor is true or not.however this player will have to give up his godly rights to a Player of his/her choice and become either a pidgey or a tailow until Chosen again.

After Arceus decides on rather its true or not,the game restarts again.During the rounds,there is no changing sides until judgement has been passed.Until the chosen one becomes "God" and Rumor gets picked,your stuck as one or the other sad pancake until "god"gets ready to WTFBoom the world and start it over again.

You may Use,Video URLS or Pictures to prove your point.

Remeber Pidgey and Tailows,Help your own Species.No helping the other species

Please tell rather your a Pidgey or Tailow to keep down confusion.

No form of trolling or flaming.

If theres 5 of the same species and 0 of the other species.The 5 Sad Pancakes gets the win automaticly but god must choose one of them to start the next rumor.

Have Fun~

Ima Start this off.So Behold my godly powers Muhahahahahaha!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LUCARIO MAJORILY SUCKS!! I mean he cant survive a surf from water pup a flare blitz from blaze a hidden power from shaymin or even a dynamic punch XD though if a god of pokemon uses lucario he could maybe be sort of decent but sadly none of those exist so im basically saying lucario is not that good.... + no one really uses him at all

[quote name='mashew' post='1969' date='Jul 31 2010, 02:09 AM']LUCARIO MAJORILY SUCKS!! I mean he cant survive a surf from water pup a flare blitz from blaze a hidden power from shaymin or even a dynamic punch XD though if a god of pokemon uses lucario he could maybe be sort of decent but sadly none of those exist so im basically saying lucario is not that good.... + no one really uses him at all[/quote]
Good job Pidgey but remeber to tell if your a Pidgey or Tailow....Also hide before the Tailow attack.

oh lol well im a pidgey obvioulsy and Tailow attack? interesting..... but seriously who can say lucario is honestly good? it can be OHKO'd its rarely used also i never use it in the games..

it also sucked in its own movie lol XD

Kitty normally id say ok and shut up but this is a game lol so he is Okay... rarely lol but most of the time he isnt! sorry... *throws kat nip cake at miss kitty* here you go lol

[quote name='mashew' post='2007' date='Jul 31 2010, 01:32 PM']it maybe a last resort but face the facts Miss Kitty lucario sucks,[/quote]
I cant say anything thing tell another Tailow Arrive,Ima give this two hours before judgement Day happens.I HAS SPOKEN!!!

[quote name='Geo' post='2017' date='Jul 31 2010, 04:35 PM']I cant say anything thing tell another Tailow Arrive,Ima give this two hours before judgement Day happens.I HAS SPOKEN!!![/quote]

now you need to face the facts that no other tailow will show up since everyone knows lucario sucks lol...... i like telling peoples to face the facts

this is Baby Entei lol FEAR HIM

[quote name='mashew' post='2018' date='Jul 31 2010, 03:39 PM']now you need to face the facts that no other tailow will show up since everyone knows lucario sucks lol...... i like telling peoples to face the facts

this is Baby Entei lol[/quote]
Im waiting for a certain player,I know he wont let his favorite pokemon get dis like this.If you know who he is give yourself a cookie and dont say his name.Also I want that Entai XP

*Arceus Theme Plays*JUDGEMENT TIME!!! XP...............Miss kitty Our friendly Tailow made a go point of it being a last resort and after watching n8 this week using it in battles and coming out with victories.Mashew Pointed out that it cant take a hit which is true but he also save himself by mentioning N8 and kiki's lucario being Good.Bullet......I tested the last resort thing.It pretty much is a last resort pokemon and its best friend is a dual screener.SO I Pick..............the tailow's story.Now for the next God For the new world order........I pick Mashew18

Good job miss kitty and congrats Mashew.

well well well looks like its my rumor time... Hmm....

RUMOR
----------------
No First or Second generation Pokemon are in Black and White.
-------------------

Good Luck and have fun judgment will be passed... in one day
Remember to say wether you are a Pidgey or Tailow and to back up your answer. Make it an interesting match
Pidgeys- prove its true
Tailows-prove it false
Arceus-rains judgment
Eggs-Neutral on this tpoic

FEAR THE BABY ENTEI! considering this is the last time you will see one.....

Ima be the Tailow and say every game have pikachu catchable in it,expect daimond and pearl where you catch both pichu and pikachu.which are consider 1st and 2nd gen.

[quote name='Geo' post='2036' date='Jul 31 2010, 05:36 PM']Ima be the Tailow and say every game have pikachu catchable in it,expect daimond and pearl where you catch both pichu and pikachu.which are consider 1st and 2nd gen.[/quote]

Interesting point Geo... but i am unbiased so i am waiting for Pidgeys to show up so for now go hide until they show up

May Never see these cuties again...

I am a Tailow rar
The fact that there wouldn't be ANy 1st or 2nd Gen around is a bit ridiculous. I mean, there are always going to be some common pokemon that are going to be around out of their generation. Plus, even if they aren't around early or whatnot, that doesn't exactly mean they're not there. Look at Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, you can catch a lot of pokemon from earlier gens after you beat the game.