• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='mashew' post='2035' date='Jul 31 2010, 05:32 PM']RUMOR
----------------
No First or Second generation Pokemon are in Black and White.
-------------------[/quote]
I'm going to be a "Taillow" on this, simply because the thought of no gen. 1 or 2 pokemon just sounds ludicrous at best, and I don't honestly think anyone's going to really choose to be a "Pidgey" on this topic. For example, Pikachu, whom of which is [i]obviously[/i] a generation 1 Pokemon, is Pokemon's main... "Pokemon," you could say, so I highly doubt they'd exclude such an important character to the franchise. It may exclude many pokemon from the earlier generations, as Mashew said, but there are some Pokemon who are indeed essential to said franchise.

And that is my opinion on this. Good day, sir.

Although, we can [i]never[/i] be too sure on [i]anything[/i] I suppose...

Just cause the anime has it as a main character doesnt mean the games have too... Pikachu is in the anime mainly only as Ashs Pika no one lese has one nowadays...

But good point Will... if i dont get pidgeys soon then.... Hmm.... a different rumor lol a very VAGUE one

[quote name='mashew' post='2048' date='Jul 31 2010, 06:33 PM']Just cause the anime has it as a main character doesnt mean the games have too... Pikachu is in the anime mainly only as Ashs Pika no one lese has one nowadays...

But good point Will... if i dont get pidgeys soon then.... Hmm.... a different rumor lol a very VAGUE one[/quote]
It's not only popular in the anime, (although it mainly is) this could have some extent of an effect on consumers who have regarded Pikachu as a main image of Pokemon.

[quote name='mashew' post='2048' date='Jul 31 2010, 06:33 PM']Just cause the anime has it as a if i dont get pidgeys soon then.... Hmm.... a different rumor lol a very VAGUE one[/quote]
No,you gotta finish this one.if 2 more tailow appear with no hope for a pidgey then Give the win to all the tailows but then you must pick one to become god and move on.Ima add this to the Rules

Ima call it the 5:0 Rule

Well this was boring lol time for judgment! or WTFBOOOOOM!!!!! lol its an electric Judgment to get rid of all the Tailows... but its time to decide who our nxt god is and i choose.....

NEW ARCEUS IS
-----------------
Will

Congrats

Very well, then...

RUMOR
----------------
Legendary Pokemon are overrated.
-------------------

Remember to say whether you are a Pidgey or Tailow and to back up your answer. Make it an interesting match
Pidgeys- Prove its true
Tailows- Prove it false
Arceus- Rains judgement
Eggs- Neutral on this topic

Legendaries are way overrated they arent as good as everyone thinks!! i can dominate legendaries its not that hard lol XD i mean reall come on with all the uber users its mainly legendaries and they usually get swept by one pokemon! lol and im a pidgey =]

*becomes Tailow*
Too be honest, they're not that overrated. Some are powerful, but experienced players don't really care if they're "legendary". I mean, a Pokemon is a Pokemon, so why worry about legendaries? Sure, there's the occasional nub that goes OMG legendaries are bad!!!!1111 It just seems like an unneccesssary and deceptive status to me...

Bullet that sounds like you are a pidgey... you are SAYING THAT THEY ARE OVERRATED! as in that people think to highly of them like mostly everyone does legendaries are just like any other pokemon just more rare..... its stupid to think they are gods and therefore the best

[quote name='mashew' post='2070' date='Jul 31 2010, 09:37 PM']Bullet that sounds like you are a pidgey... you are SAYING THAT THEY ARE OVERRATED! as in that people think to highly of them like mostly everyone does legendaries are just like any other pokemon just more rare..... its stupid to think they are gods and therefore the best[/quote]
He's pretty much against it mashew.

Hater Pidgey time,I say some Legendarys are overrated like arceus,but some like shaymin are pretty much Underused due to the fact of jirachi getting misused with his flinch hax >>

Hater Pidgey time,I say some Legendarys are overrated like arceus,but some like shaymin are pretty much Underused due to the fact of jirachi getting misused with his flinch hax >>

[quote name='Will' post='2075' date='Jul 31 2010, 10:43 PM']I HAVE MADE MY DECISION

NEW ARCEUS IS
-----------------
Mashew

Congrats

--------------------[/quote]
You forgot to pick the winner and give the reason why he is the winner >> Unless its a 5:0
There was 2 pidgey and 1 tailow.

[quote name='Geo' post='2077' date='Jul 31 2010, 10:48 PM']You forgot to pick the winner and give the reason why he is the winner >> Unless its a 5:0
There was 2 pidgey and 1 tailow.[/quote]
Mashew is the winner, and it felt like he gave the best arguement
EDIT: Er, I'm not that good at this game...
EDIT 2: This game is very confusing...

[quote name='Will' post='2078' date='Jul 31 2010, 10:49 PM']Mashew is the winner, and it felt like he gave the best arguement
EDIT: Er, I'm not that good at this game...
EDIT 2: This game is very confusing...[/quote]
You will get better.

Tailow time >> T-tar will cause OU to become crap if he goes ubers plus he got to many weaknesses and i think you will stay and just take a break from the league