Zenko the Light Foxling has arrived

Zenko

Hello everyone~ I've been brought here by the Great Black Fox to counter the havoc my sister will bring. You all must watch out for her. She wears a pretty face, but make no mistake- she is intent on causing trouble. Please, do not aid her.

My grace will be swift and benevolent.

Now, on to a bit about me~

I quite like the taste of many berries, many of which surround home. My favorite pastime is watching you humans go about your daily lives; you're all quite interesting to watch~ I am indebted to the Great Black Fox and, for all the trouble she's worth, I do love my sister, Yako.

May you all be graced by the presence of the Great Black Fox. I hope to aid you all in any way possible~

We will all get along... Right?

Edited by Zenko

Even the music in my thread is better sister. And what is this? I'm more popular!?

I believe people are starting to realize that my maturity, prettier eyes, larger ears and superior fashion sense are better qualities than… Whatever you have.

Well welcome to the reborn communiity. Get crazy around here and have fun pretty fox.

Hello everyone~ I've been brought here by the Great Black Fox to counter the havoc my sister will bring. You all must watch out for her. She wears a pretty face, but make no mistake- she is intent on causing trouble. Please, do not aid her.

My grace will be swift and benevolent.

Now, on to a bit about me~

I quite like the taste of many berries, many of which surround home. My favorite pastime is watching you humans go about your daily lives; you're all quite interesting to watch~ I am indebted to the Great Black Fox and, for all the trouble she's worth, I do love my sister, Yako.

May you all be graced by the presence of the Great Black Fox. I hope to aid you all in any way possible~

We will all get along... Right?

Don't watch over me, i aren't really interested human mate. Just some bored, genetric human you will see.

Eh heh heh heh, goodluckbai.

Wow!interesting,pair...couple...double?whatever,of magic fox joined our forum!COOL!

Hi and W3LC0M3!

Yeah I copy paste it but it ok,right?

No that's means you're a lazy ass chespin mate.

Edited by ShingSt

Oh my, I see Zenko and Yako have been buying "Steal Rupees" and other things from the Site Shop... War is coming...

Why would I ever need the appreciation and popularity of a bunch of humans.

Um... did you not like the font you chose last time, Yako? You're using the default...

Got me some eyes.. Now to mess with the foxes..

Anyways.. Welcome.. You may watch us as much as you want.. If you like, you can also come with me for walks.. I like taking walks.. Its fun.. Plus you get to see new stuff all the time.. Anyways see ya..

Oh my...

Dearie, you've got it flipped. Though, your invitation to go for a walk seems innocent enough~

Not at all actually.. Foxes been troubling us for a while.. Time for me to give it back..

If you like competitive battling, show up on showdown (Click Me)

Lol..