Team Meteor Characters?

Fumble

As we all know, the Reborn game has main characters mainly based off of the Reborn Online League Gym Leaders. They can be Gym Leaders, the DJ of the Nightclub (AKA DJ Arclight), or, as shown in the title, Team Meteor members.

Now, many Meteor Members were also Gym Leaders. Such as:

Lin, Dr. Sigmund Connal, Corey, Elias, Blake, Terra, and Fern.

But, there are many Meteor characters that I know for a fact aren't Reborn League Gym Leaders. I was wondering who their inspiration was and if they were based off of real people or just purely made up. I really don't need the lower Grunts, like Aster and Eclipse, but I'd really like to know about ZEL, Taka, Sirius, and Solaris. Although, I doubt anyone besides the people who help create the game and Ame know.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

I feel that the name Sirius would have been inspired from the star named Sirius, which is the brightest star we see in the night sky. Of course, I'm not sure if this is true, but with the name of the organization being Team Meteor, this may likely be possible.

Solaris could have been inspired from the sun, which is part of the Solar System. That part, though, I really don't know.

As for Aster, his name is based off of asteroids, and Eclipse's name is based off of an eclipse that the sun and moon make when they orbit around Earth. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon blocks out the sun from Earth, and a lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, Earth, and the moon are aligned together and form in a straight line.

As for Taka's name... I really don't know how his name would relate to space.

I feel that the name Sirius would have been inspired from the star named Sirius, which is the brightest star we see in the night sky. Of course, I'm not sure if this is true, but with the name of the organization being Team Meteor, this may likely be possible.

Solaris could have been inspired from the sun, which is part of the Solar System. That part, though, I really don't know.

As for Aster, his name is based off of asteroids, and Eclipse's name is based off of an eclipse that the sun and moon make when they orbit around Earth. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon blocks out the sun from Earth, and a lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, Earth, and the moon are aligned together and form in a straight line.

That was interesting to read. As for Taka, i don't know. But i have a feeling it gonna be betrayed of team meteor and him. Idk that much, but eh.

Intriguing. Ame certainly chooses her characters' names' carefully.

ZEL actually has a really neat story. You read xyrs diary in the snowy mountain place. Xe and El had really similar names so at first I though that xe had somehow cut off one of xyrs persona.
Taka's just for comedic relief. He uses a Chatot with Nasty Plot for god's sake.

Yerp all the meteors(well except for the gym leaders of course) were made up by me and this other cool guy named Will~
Anyways most of the meteor names are related to space as for Taka and ZEL their names are different for two reasons
1. We did neat little RP episodes on the server back before the game existed and they were both suppose to be just sort of undercover characters.
2. I came up with their names originally based on a type they were gonna use
Taka-Chatot
ZEL- an Eeveelution for each character

Many Harry Potter characters are actually named after stars, like Bellatrix (tbh, I actually didn't know this until I was doing some research).

And actually, the sirius star is related to dogs, which Sirius can transform to.

• Administrators

ZEL is actually a pen name ame coined back in the days of mystery dungeon, or rather her guild name. It stood for 'Zebras eat Lions' iirc.

i..... what??

Yerp all the meteors(well except for the gym leaders of course) were made up by me and this other cool guy named Will~

Anyways most of the meteor names are related to space as for Taka and ZEL their names are different for two reasons

1. We did neat little RP episodes on the server back before the game existed and they were both suppose to be just sort of undercover characters.

2. I came up with their names originally based on a type they were gonna use

Taka-Chatot

ZEL- an Eeveelution for each character

Confirming this to drop any doubt. This started out as a community project so we used the villains from the community roleplays/story