Favorite reborn quotes and lines?

Monochrome_Complex

Reborn has some really funny/entertaining lines of dialogue, but what are some of your faves? Like 80% of the stuff Fern says is gold

Fern: Haha so that's why you picked your type Hardy? Because you're as dumb as a rock?

Hardy:"Give her back now!"

Fern: "As if. But I'll give her a kiss if you want."

Hardy: Don't you dare.

Fern "LOL just kidding, I wouldn't touch that bitch even if you paid me."

Hardy: "Mate I swear to God, when I get through this wall, Imma punch your face in."

Fern: Get trolled. Anyway I have work to do.Later , losers!

Fern(after losing)"How about you try not being cheap for once?"

Shelly: Please give us the ring! Heather really needs it back!

Blake: Well since you asked so nicely, I think I will

Shelly: Really?

Blake: LOL no. Get wrecked.

When Shelly said that my heart just fucking tanked and I nearly died, that line killed me in the wrong way xD Gotta say my favorite quote has to be:

Terra: "What the fuck is a physics?"

After loosing to Charlotte "Didn't your parents teach you not to play with fire? 'Cuz mine sure didn't!"

...Wow. I just... I have no words...

Pretty much every inappropriate comment Cain and Terra have ever made, but my favourite by far is obviously:

Cain: That's Anna's Pendant! El took it before--
Radomus: Yes, you did say something to that effect.
I then meant to ask you, Lost, exactly how did you come by this object?
...Of course, I should know better than to ask such a question to a player character with no dialogue. So perhaps your friend will tell me.
Cain: ...Wait, what did you just say?

The playing with fire line charlotte says is awesome. Charlotte says a lot of awesome stuff really, big reason she's my favorite.

Of all the dumb crap Terra says, the ur mom lol one always makes me laugh. Such great timing.

Glitch city in general is hilarious.

"There's a secret switch! Pull the switch? Who wouldn't? Someone without a millennium badge that's who!"

I got the badge wrong probably but it's sill the same idea.

Solaris: "... Tyranitar, Superpower... On the girl."

It's that moment when you realize that Team Meteor really doesn't screw around just because you are the protagonist. They WILL do anything in their power to stop you from ruining their plans, dead or not.

I like a lot of Cain's lines, especially what he says in Ametrine and what either Aya/Cain says when the stairs to Calcenon are destroyed. But Terra makes me laugh as well as what happens when you look under the bed in Blake's room...