"What Type Are You" reference

ArmoredGuardian

So in the Aventurine Woods there is a kid named Elliot. I may be the only person (or I may not be) who got this reference but if you did the "What Type Are You" quiz (which can be found on the main page of the forums to the bottom left), near the end of it you know this trainer named Elliot and he catches a low leveled Gothita and has a powerful Staraptor Luxray. His Gothita is level 20 (which is weak and low leveled) and his Luxray is level 60 (which is powerful) and after defeating him he says he should trade his pokemon away and while taking the quiz he thinks about trading the Gothita.... Got the reference yet? I believe I found a bootyful easter egg-ish thingy. :)

Imma feel real salty if everyone already knew about this...

Ohhhh I remember this! This is actually quite funny, it's like when you arrive to that building in route 1 and "scientist" called Armin challenges you to a battle and he says that he prefers to stay out of the walls. There are truly a lot of references in this game.

Welp, I feel really bad now. I'm replaying the game and I'm noticing stuff I haven't noticed before ....so yea. I'm feeling so much salt right now...

Speaking of noticing stuff not noticed before,

hello, Meteor Grunt Simon.

Hehehe, I noticed that too :3

That quiz is the reason I ever even heard about this game :P Some guy had it in his signature, and I was curious. Didn't even know there was a game until about a couple months back, when I decided to actually look around and see if the website had anything else of note.

You can find Brian as well, along with his Starmie and Skarmory. Presumably neither of them have caught you yet.

Edited by BreezyPonie

• Developers

Ohhhh I remember this! This is actually quite funny, it's like when you arrive to that building in route 1 and "scientist" called Armin challenges you to a battle and he says that he prefers to stay out of the walls. There are truly a lot of references in this game.

I don't get it whats the "walls" referring to

I don't get it whats the "walls" referring to

I'm assuming it's a Shingeki no Kyojin reference. The walls being those that protect the city from the titans, and in the beginning Armin's a really wimpy character.

I don't know the reference...plz explain :(

If it's a reference, I'm not sure.

He's the Meteor Grunt that's in Jasper Ward to the right of the Police Station that blends in super well with the background so I just never noticed him the first time around.

I'm pretty sure he's completely useless too.