What will you do when you at E4

BBD

I know reborn is far from finish but if gym leader and some rival or antagonist or whatever is hard,what will E4 be like?

and you know what gym battle and E4 difference is YOU HAVE TO BEAT THEM IN A ROLL!

that mean no healing station or PP refill and it gonna be super hard

what will you do when it come to that?

• Veterans

Cotton candies and ultra potions are your best friends. When the battle is over, there's no ethical rule that prohibits you from using them. Oh and quick-save

We'll probably be at 95-100 so common candies arent that usefull anymore :/

We'll probably be at 95-100 so common candies arent that usefull anymore :/

He said Cotton Candies, a.k.a. purchasable Revives.

But yeah, when they come around, you'll find me in the Department Store, buying up their entire stock :P

He said Cotton Candies, a.k.a. purchasable Revives.

But yeah, when they come around, you'll find me in the Department Store, buying up their entire stock :P

let me correct that for you"purchasable Max Revives"

Edit: how did fainted Pokemon get back full hp by eating that anyway...it must be super tasty cotton candy

Edited by BBD

Well the Reju have elite 8 so the deal is there

um,well this is not a topic for Rejuvenation but yeah...when it come to that it gonna be a pain in the ass for sure.

My (farfetched) guess is that we will face them separately in hard to reach places and that is going to be something like multiple rounds against the same opponent with a different field effect or gimmick each round on a best of 3... or something really elaborated like that.

Edited by Claydoll

My (farfetched) guess is that we will face them separately in hard to reach places and that is going to be something like multiple rounds against the same opponent with a different field effect or gimmick each round on a best of 3... or something really elaborated like that.

The idea of them being "champions on top of a mountain" sounds glorious. Having to solve puzzles just to get to them, and then having a very difficult battle at the end, kind of like temples in zelda XD. Each one would giev you a key or something, and you need all 4 to reach the champion.

First i'll stop to stock on good recovery/held items (and maybe actually use them for once ^_^) then i'll retrain/breed my Pokemon to have the best team (at that point) possible, then i'll try to win but who knows what'll happen?

Same thing I always do at the elite 4 when it's difficult - buy 99 revives and hyper potions (well, maybe I'll go for max potions if they're avaialble seeing as we're going to be level ~100 and 200 health might not be enough anymore..) and exploit the hell out of revives being stupid (I mean, really, I've played hacks where the elite 4 was 20+ levels above my pokemon and I could beat them by using 30+ revives).

Destiny bond Gengar with revives is especially silly against the AI since the AI has no clue how to play around destiny bond and you can just revive it over and over again. Anything slower than Gengar is a non-issue, and Gengar is pretty fast.

The idea of them being "champions on top of a mountain" sounds glorious. Having to solve puzzles just to get to them, and then having a very difficult battle at the end, kind of like temples in zelda XD. Each one would giev you a key or something, and you need all 4 to reach the champion.

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!

I hope this is what we get. It sounds fantastic!

...I'm guessing we'll get something like E4 - All the Meteor Admins (ZEL, Taka, Blake, Fern) - Solaris - Lin?

I hope Ame won't be sadistic enough to remove Cotton Candies in upcoming episodes...