Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

I am not sure I get this, do you mean that you would like to do two things at the same time? Because you are only allowed to do that as long as it stays realitic. I mean, talking to a person and checking out something that takes place across the room makes sense, while talking to a person who is staying in a room, and at the ame time moving to a different room, well, not as much...

I did mean if Rene could start to go to other places, but based on what you said, I'm not sure it's possible. I'm waiting to see if Red has anything else to say in order to continue Rene and Red's conversation, but was planning on having Rene head back towards the classroom after he and Red were finished talking.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did mean if Rene could start to go to other places, but based on what you said, I'm not sure it's possible. I'm waiting to see if Red has anything else to say in order to continue Rene and Red's conversation, but was planning on having Rene head back towards the classroom after he and Red were finished talking.

If you want to head back AFTER they are finished, then ok, no problems at all. I was concerned about the actions happening simultaneously...

Sorry for the confusion then. Since we have time limits on these topics, I'm trying to get done what I can.

Don't worry too much about the time limits. You'll have plenty, I mean plenty of opportunities to talk to people.

True, perhaps I am being a bit hasty in this. I do like to participate in rps that have my interest so that is what keeps me going here.

Do keep in mind tho that the RP has just started, and it is going to be very long: you'll have plenty of occasions to build all the relationships you want...

Ah now I'm at my destination so I can settle down and catch up with everything!

Funny how you'd say this about the least blatant of the Persona references I've made this far :P

Adams is not the killer. I swear.

Haha just like Hiss, this is the first thing I thought of :P I love Adachi's character though.

4441444+_918cea2707f99813b35c0674c263f63

btw elliot i'm keeping ritual beasts sense we don't have the patients to even try to talk to each other via pms

I recommend showing a bit more respect for the host in the future, bote.

Something I would like to point out before Bote attempts to pull some flame baiting along the lines of "Elliot is the one who disrespected me, you don't know what he told me in private": since you started contacting me to inquire about ways around the deck limitations (doing things as coherent as requesting a card, only to whine about how broken it is and how it should be banned after I told you somebody else already got it), King Murdoc has been forwarded every single message you have sent me, which means he does know. So yeah, don't even try that.

With this being said, I would like to avoid pointless quarrells: this topic has been a friendly, light-hearted chat so far, and I want it to stay that way. If your problem is with the system the RP is built around, nobody is forcing you to stay and play it. If your problem is with me personally, you are free to send a private message to King Murdoc (or to any other mod if you are afraid he might be "in cohort" with me) and complain about me. Who knows, maybe you'll finally get your way.

Just keep this kind of crap out of this topic please.

I would but Lane's busy. Maybe in the upcoming after school thread?

Alright, looks like I'll do that for the after school stuff. I did have something planned beforehand so I might just do that (it works even better for me because Anna's gone now). I'll be posting it up in a little bit.

Note: I dunno how active i'll be friday-Saturday, so sorry if you don't get a reply over the weekend Turbo (And everyone else)

Hehe, thank you for the warning, and it's more than fine on my side. Unexpected things come up, just how things go. Edited by TurboAura

Chim and I just wrapped up the first duel of the RP! Unfortunately it was 13-year veteran against someone who hadn't played in a bit, but Chim did really well at controlling the field toward the end.

Chim and I just wrapped up the first duel of the RP! Unfortunately it was 13-year veteran against someone who hadn't played in a bit, but Chim did really well at controlling the field toward the end.

I got destroyed xD You sure you don't want to be the protagonist? That way we might stand a chance against the Judges xD

guys, i got a problem. some how i got banned on dn

What in the green hell did you do? Because I know most of the admins there personally, I can't believe they'd randomly ban someone on a whim...

I have no idea how their ban system works, so I'd say just make a second account.

I don't think this is a good idea tho. If you get a rangeban/IP ban for ban evading, that will only make your situation worse... If it's a temporary ban, your best bet is to wait for it to expire!

Alright, I'm getting rather annoyed with being locked in place waiting for Dean to respond. Blair is just going to get up and leave if you don't come back soon.

He is in Toronto. I don't remember when he said he'd be back, probably the week-end...

Remove me from the RP. It will probably make everyone happier. And as much as you would like to think its because me and (co)-hosts don't get along, its not, I have other commitments at the moment and they are becoming more and more, and getting worse and worse.

Also Elliot, no need to write a paragraph about this, like you said, we don't need to cause drama. All you should do is just edit the OP, and take my name off it.

Edited by bote