Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

The garden is at a different location on the school grounds so you'll have to make your way there. I welcome you to make the attempt though. Setsuna will be waiting. *starts to chuckle*

Challenge accepted!

It will be for tomorrow though since I'm off. Also, I left the possibility for Arthur or Anna to stop Lane completely.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO favourite card right now:Dark Hole

Got no cards on your field and your opponent has a full XYZ field ready to wreck,time to troll!

:P most of the time it doesn't work on Artorigus though. Gotta love those equips.

I think my deck is far and away the most annoying when I'm unable to xyz.

Seeing as this rp is based on xyzs for the most part, it makes sense.

Edit: I'll be on DN for the next hour or so, so if anybody wants to duel just pm me on there.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

Oh boy, Zander's in deep.

And thus Zander immediately regrets hitting on her and quickly retreats.

I noticed that the window crisis had been resolved when I made that post. If I need to, I'll remove that bit of dialogue, but otherwise I'll just keep it.

:P most of the time it doesn't work on Artorigus though. Gotta love those equips.

Noble Arms of Destiny though...

Personal favorite has to be Caliburn though, because it's such a fun name to yell. "ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CALIBURN!"

Caliburn is probably my favorite too, if only because I can pronounce it XD, 500 lp every turn is very nice as well.

Whaaaaat, are you trying to tell me that Arfeudutyr isn't the easiest name ever? (Though seriously, I pronounce it Ar-few-dih-turr with stress on the 2nd and 4th syllables... Not sure if that's correct)

I'll admit, Arfeudutyr is hard for me to get right too. Although I don't play Noble Knights, I like Arfeudutyr and Caliburn the best of the equips. I'll probably be available for some duels tonight.

Challenge accepted!

It will be for tomorrow though since I'm off. Also, I left the possibility for Arthur or Anna to stop Lane completely.

Go to Hiss then. I had an idea, but we can easily stage it for the end of this topic (or the start of the "After School" topic), and I think it would actually work better if you now ignore Anna's order and run. So yeah, I'll wait for your post before making one of my own.

I'm writing here a small notice to the other roleplayers.

As Tomas pointed out (today), in the post I made yesterday (when Monika begins to talk with Arial) I made my character ask something which could be considered "meta-gaming"... I edited the post anyway so it seems less certain (Instead of saying "Can a duel kill someone" I said "What if...?") to avoid confusion.

Honestly, I wouldn't consider that Metagaming. Being able to question the truth like that is always reasonable and it's not too farfetched to think that a simple card game was not part of his death. Now if you considered the Arcana Cards being part of his death that is certainly metagaming due to nothing like that even being presented. (Generally, you can't know what hasn't been told or shown to your PC).

Honestly, I wouldn't consider that Metagaming. Being able to question the truth like that is always reasonable and it's not too farfetched to think that a simple card game was not part of his death. Now if you considered the Arcana Cards being part of his death that is certainly metagaming due to nothing like that even being presented. (Generally, you can't know what hasn't been told or shown to your PC).

The point I made to him was that, for our characters in the RP, Duel Monsters is just an innocent game. A person like Darklight, who is conducting research on underground duels, can legitimately question if a person can be killed because of an illegal duel, but casualy stating that a duel can directly kill you is something that nobody could do at this point, without assuming knowledge derived from the OOC topic. In other words, hadn't the OP of this very OOC topic made it clear that the murder(s) is (are) directly connected to shadow duels, nobody could have reasonably come up with such a theory. Hence why I suggested altering the line a bit, to make it at least sound like a question and not like a statement: I would also like to add that it was Cyaloom who came to me asking for my opinion, hadn't he done so I probably wouldn't have noticed in the first place.

I just came back from a party and I am really tired, but tomorrow I'll get to work on preparing the NPCs for the "After School" topic. After that, I will contact the people who know I have to contact them so that we can finalize the plans we already discussed in regards of said topic. Goodnight for now!

"Robert, do you know of any students knowledgeable of the mechanics of a Duel Disc?"

Hehehe, such a trigger allows me to show some 'tech geek mode' with Robert. Just for reference, the D-Pad(or Duel Pad) is the 'technical brand' of Zexal's duel disks, just so I don't confuse if I use the term.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D-Pad

Edited by TurboAura