I'm really hoping Episode 15 comes out on the last day of school for me or sometime afterwards because then I'd have all the time in the world to play it :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many unexplored areas are left?

Each episode gives you access to a new area and a gym battle, but Episode 14 gave us 2 areas iirc. Glitch City and Ametrine City. We have 12 badges so I'd say maybe around 6 areas. B4/4fter the elite four we're definitely going to more areas tho.

how many unexplored areas are left?

What we know until now...

The Water Treatment Center and the Sewers, where we're currently headed.

The cut-off cities of Agate (zzz) and Labradorra (Team Meteor dammit, not trademark). Also, the Agate Circus Ferris Wheel

Route 4, upper part. It starts at the eastern side of the accesible part of the Route, but needs Rock Climb.

Charous Mountain

The Tourmaline Desert, seen from the Beryl Bridge, accesed from the Peridot Ward.

The Locked Room at the Left in the Subseven Sanctum

And any place that waterfall in Iolia may lead to.

Edited by Odybld

What is at the top of the Ferris Wheel? I'd like to see that in E15. Maybe a Pokemon, or a TM (FLY?!), or a secret new location that has to do with the plot somehow?

Anyways, since we are getting back to Reborn City, I think we'll be exploring the Tourmaline Desert soon. Maybe in E16 or something.

What is at the top of the Ferris Wheel? I'd like to see that in E15. Maybe a Pokemon, or a TM (FLY?!), or a secret new location that has to do with the plot somehow?

The Glass Workstation, if that drawing still stands. And a suspicious house.

I'll be hyped to see the 1R235 Scrapyard when episode 16 production start. All aboard the hype train!

Don't think Ame is gonna give us Fly till the end lol, she likes to see us suffer and run around the whole region

Don't some of Bennett's pokemon have baton pass though? Also he's going to have Volcarona next time we see him. It's at that level range... Quiver Dance spam everywhere and Giga drain volcarona to beat the water/rock/ground oh god why.

If he leads off with it, kill quickly or have someone with Sturdy.

we should have Fennekin in episode 15! I mean, it's considered the least good of its starter trio (sorry fans of it but it's kinda true),

i dont know about that i really didnt know anything about gen 5 starters i picked Fennekin and i have been bashing through the entire game very well with delphox

AGH FIVE MONTHES OF WAITING FOR E15!!!

We're sooooo damn close I can taste it like by the time I get outta school.

Are outside forces possibly influencing the Poptart from doing her work?

I mean, contrary to what seems to be popular belief, the developers aren't dedicating 100% of their time to this.

• Support Squad

Don't think Ame is gonna give us Fly till the end lol, she likes to see us suffer and run around the whole region

There's been a whole topic discussing fly and why its very viable now.

You say Ame wishes us to suffer, why put the Tauros transport in for Route 1?

i dont know about that i really didnt know anything about gen 5 starters i picked Fennekin and i have been bashing through the entire game very well with delphox

Theys better not be talking smack 'bout my boy Dormammu. Guy's gotten me through everything, even Shade's Chandelure and El's Ditto Arceus.

• Administrators

There's been a whole topic discussing fly and why its very viable now.

There's "wishes us to suffer" and there's "Ame has a plan for this thing to be added later on already and her reasons for holding off on it"

I mean, contrary to what seems to be popular belief, the developers aren't dedicating 100% of their time to this.

I can only wonder what will happen when Ame starts the eternal episode 16...

There's "wishes us to suffer" and there's "Ame has a plan for this thing to be added later on already and her reasons for holding off on it"

To me it just seems logical for us not to have fly yet if we're not intended to go back to Reborn City. Easy.

I didn't say they had no lives to live outside of Reborn. Gotta pay the bills somehow. I just said maybe outside sources beside the usual ones are possibly at work to impede the E15 status and make Reborn the first part of a new world order.

*cough cough* ▼

there is no other way to get by if not on the tauros that can jump up the ledges.. plus you gotta fight that other buffalo pokemon that if your pokemon aren't strong enough they you will have to go back and heal over and over.

Ok, I managed without cornering it. Oh boy. I thought these things appeared when I went for some Buffalant-killing spree while riding a Tauros already and refusing the ones that offered a ride.

• Administrators

that's arguable.

at least in my case.

incidentally, in some strange development i'm finding i get more done on the project when i'm -not- working on it 100% of the time