• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11% left ^-^ But seriously though a lot seems to have gone into this episode, after the release I reckon Ame deserves a long rewarding rest.

Someone give Ame a trip to the Bahamas with extra VIP service.

Someone give Ame a trip to the Bahamas with extra VIP service.

i agree, ame and the other mods seem to be doing a awesome job with this episode, i wonder with the amount of work going in to e15 if it will follow the same format as the other episodes, event>event>leader

Edited by sandy

• Administrators

after the release I reckon Ame deserves a long rewarding rest.

Not going to happen. There'll be a million bugs day one. And they'll never all get fixed.

I'll probably keep touching stuff up over time anyway.

Here. Distraction. Stuff coming together, etc.

oYCSCiI.png

..."Responsibly".

Yeah, okay. Let's go with that. Not going to argue with the lady wielding the Aegislash.

Also blue water is nice to see, I was starting to wonder if it was a myth.

Not going to happen. There'll be a million bugs day one. And they'll never all get fixed.

dont be like that, sure it'll have a few, that's unavoidable but that's just going overboard

dont be like that, sure it'll have a few, that's unavoidable but that's just going overboard

You probably haven't visited the Bug Reporting/Troubleshooting forums right after release, have you?

will we be able to use the dive spots in pre-agate areas in the new episode?

Most likely not. If we are going to 'return to the city' canonically then we will be, but I'm getting a strong feeling that we won't be doing that quite yet so most likely we won't be able to dive pre-agate yet.

She might need a rest anyway. Isn't episode 16 the one that was going to take fuckityfuckfuckfuckfucking forever?

She might need a rest anyway. Isn't episode 16 the one that was going to take fuckityfuckfuckfuckfucking forever?

Where was that said?

P.S.

tfw hyped for blue water

Did I miss anything or why is everyone so hyped about blue water? o3o it's not the first time we see blue water, unless every1 is just hyped that azurine lake might be going back to normal

On another note, 11% left, moving closer!