Hi, I'm a Cat

Katz

Just kidding! I'm just a broke college student who loves Pokemon! (and also kitties) You can call me Katz~

I've been playing Pokemon Reborn for over a year now I believe (starting with Episode 10 I think) and have been stalking the forums for a few months now before finally deciding to join. I am absolutely in love with this game and have been trying to get a couple of my friends to play as well! I need someone to talk to about this game after all! That's partly the reason I finally made an account here.

A little about myself:

I'm a college student trying to get a degree in Game Art and Animation. Most of my classes focus on 3D modeling and such but I much prefer doing concept art/digital painting and pixel art. I'm hoping one day I can just get paid to draw pretty things! (every artists' dream~)

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was about 4 or 5 years old (gosh that is a really long time) starting with the Original Series. As for the games, I started with Red Version when I was ~6 years old, although I don't really remember it much. Pokemon Crystal, on the other hand, I remember much better and it was my favorite game as a kid! Anyway, I've played at least one version of the games from each generation, including most spin offs. Speaking of spin offs, Mystery Dungeon (at least Rescue Team and Explorers) is my favorite by far!

Aside from Pokemon and art some of my other hobbies would include playing/learning to play musical instruments (I've been playing the flute for years and am currently teaching myself to play the ocarina and guitar), reading, and accumulating as many pets as I can comfortably fit in my home~

I think that's enough about me for now! I'm so happy to finally be here and I can't wait to meet everyone!

Is it just me or did I immediately think of this?

Katzfacefront.jpg

Welcome to Reborn! If you need help check out some of the helpful threads in the forums that are pinned. if you need further assistance feel free to message one of your friendly moderators! c: Enjoy your stay!

Greetings Lady Katz and welcome to the Reborn community. This hat of a gentleman hope you'll find everything to your liking as I did not too long ago.

Let us share our mutual hatred against Fern together and have a fantastic day.

Edited by Gentleman's Hat

Hello everyone!

Haha, wow I totally forgot that character existed! When I was picking my name I was thinking more of Tales of Symphonia katz~

AdventurerKatz.png

And yes, there is no better way to a friendship with someone than through our mutual hatred of Fern.

I'll try my best not to die since I'm rather fond of living and all.

I saw that fanart topic awhile back ago but there's probably new stuff on there now so I'll definitely check it out!

Hey welcome to the reborn community. We hope you will enjoy her and have fun.

If you have any questions.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

Make sure you read the community's rules

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/battle/rules.html

So you do pixel art, concept/digital art? Maybe you want to do a fanart. You can check the fanarts if you want. Everyone appreciate every reborn fanart.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8792&page=1

• Administrators

...I came in here fully prepared to write an entire welcome post in catspeak, but I suppose that won't be necessary. Mror....

Welcome, and I'm glad you've enjoyed the game! I'd be very interested in seeing your art, be it concept/digital or pixel.

Well, if you want to see something right away, its not exactly Reborn but it is Pokemon, my profile picture is something I drew myself~

Maybe I'll post something in the fanart thread next week though when I have a break from school!

Just kidding! I'm just a broke college student who loves Pokemon! (and also kitties) You can call me Katz~

I'm a college student trying to get a degree in Game Art and Animation. Most of my classes focus on 3D modeling and such but I much prefer doing concept art/digital painting and pixel art. I'm hoping one day I can just get paid to draw pretty things! (every artists' dream~)

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was about 4 or 5 years old (gosh that is a really long time) starting with the Original Series. As for the games, I started with Red Version when I was ~6 years old, although I don't really remember it much. Pokemon Crystal, on the other hand, I remember much better and it was my favorite game as a kid! Anyway, I've played at least one version of the games from each generation, including most spin offs. Speaking of spin offs, Mystery Dungeon (at least Rescue Team and Explorers) is my favorite by far!

Aside from Pokemon and art some of my other hobbies would include playing/learning to play musical instruments (I've been playing the flute for years and am currently teaching myself to play the ocarina and guitar), reading, and accumulating as many pets as I can comfortably fit in my home~

I think that's enough about me for now! I'm so happy to finally be here and I can't wait to meet everyone!

> is a cat

> in reality, is a broke college student who loves Pokemon and cats

> plays a musical instrument and is an artist (well I'm not an Arts major of any sort though--)

> draws her own profile pictures

> cats

> started playing around age 4 or so and loves PMD

O_o guuuurl, are you sure you aren't me? cause dang you fine if you are

jk you don't have to be me to be fine you sound freakin' awesome c:

You might be interested to see the Fanarts topic in forum Reborn City, Art! in The Radio Tower, or the Creative Writing and Roleplaying forums. We've actually a handful of musicians here on Reborn and sooner or later, a fellow called Arkhidon should roll around and post up a song for you as he does with new members (or anybody who asks, really).

Anyway, welcome to Reborn, where cats are the dominant mammals (don't let anybody tell you otherwise)! C:

YJ9VsKZ.png

Welcome Katz!

Check the column on your left. You'll find useful info there, especially the Community Rules and the FAQ.

Make sure to check the "Pokemon Reborn" section where we discuss about current, future and past episodes and their features, and provide assistance regarding where to find pokemon, items, love. There's also the Team Showdown section where the Etesian helps strengthen your in-game teams. No, Bidoof sucks whatever you do.

For the more brutal kittens there's the Rate Mah Team, where competitive stuff is discussed. The Onyx trainer school is for tutoring and building our own guides.

You can always pop up on showdown. There we battle, chat, battlechat, and organize tourneys now and then. It's also a nice place to learn the competitive meta and find out new ways to use your pokemanz. Just click

or here.

There's the wasteland, where it's all fun and games, until the pencil sharpeners attack. You'll know when you get there.

If you like roleplaying, speak with Hukuna or Murdoc in the Roleplay and Creative Writing section.

There is also fanart and you can show us your creations.

If you have any questions that the search function up left cannot answer you can ask me or the Mods.

Woof and out