I done goofed up.

Helia

Not sure if it's the right section but... I oops'd last night while downloading 14.5.

I downloaded 14.5, and while it was downloading I thought: Oh let's be smart and put 14.1 and 14.5 both on my desktop with names so I know which one I'm playing. I proceeded to go to the folders, and dragged both games to my Desktop and renamed them Reborn 14.1 and Reborn 14.5.

But now they both don't work.....

I used to have 14.1 on my taskbar and never had problems with that.

What went wrong there? Should I just redownload? What about my flippin' save file!?!?! :o

Halp pl0x?

Edited by Helia

The save files are saved in another area of your computer and you can play both files as most people do to get older pokemon just make sure when saving don't save in new area or you could delete the older version but I would wait to see what happens but both should work

Thanks you guys, that explains why I couldn't find it at first. Hmmm I'll finish 14 first since I'm almost done with it.

14.5 isn't a story content release, it's intended more for implementing moves/abilities/etc, bugfixes, and updates to ORAS.

If you're planning on finishing 14 first so you can do just the new story content in 14.5 ... there isn't any.