Reborn 14.5 Update

Amethyst

How about rampant Crustles at route 2? One that brings you to Ametrine Cave and one that brings you to the Cascade...

Finally! No more double battle nonsense where you can lose 2 mons, send out 2 more, than have them KOd before you can even select a move.

Finally! No more double battle nonsense where you can lose 2 mons, send out 2 more, than have them KOd before you can even select a move.

Actually threre is a thread on Bugs section that says the doubles are bugged

Actually threre is a thread on Bugs section that says the doubles are bugged

There are lots of minor bugs, but things that can be worked around for sure. Undoubtedly the development team will be doing everything they can to fix as many as possible for Episode 15.

That's for sure

I still want a gender-change surgery on 7th street. My Ninetails should be female dammit!

• Upvote 2

I already did.=)

Ideally I'd have Rodaku hooked up to a machine, with pipes and tubes stuck in him to extract the 'essence of Rodaku' to change the gender. =D

In my opinion a voodoo-like tribe wizard would be more appropriate for a pokemon game (but still implying a sex change operation the way xe says xe did the trick)

Route 2 is a rather desolated place, where a small cave can be added and xe to be found there.

Sorry to be a bother but I seem to have ran into a certain bug while playing Route 2. It's in both the base 14.1 file and the 14.5 file. two actually... but one is more of an annoyance then anything. The first and least important one is that both powder trees in the south most part of the map even though there is a Crustle somewhere on the very right. The trees before this part work so that and its a relatively short trip if you mess up moving the Crustle into its designated spot.

The last bug is the one thats a huge problem. That same Crustle that I mentioned in the first bug is impossible to move into its spot thanks to the invisible walls the character sprite sort of 'leaps' over but the bug can't be pushed through. I myself tried many times to attempt all available options before breaking down and using a walk-through.Followed it step by step and still cant get the bug into its spot cause the invisible barriers stops me.

I've tried both the update and base file but nothing changes besides I think 14.1 is the contrast of the area is slightly darker. Maybe the problem is that I activated the update inside the cabin before Spinel woods?

Sorry if you already heard about this bug :(

Edit: Nvm. I tried the base zipped file again after deleting the updated game file and that seemed to fix everything :D

Edited by Madwolf17

Hey Guys,

I`m new around here in this Forum but been playing the game now for a while...Could someone tell me how to apply this new release? i downloaded it and when i try too open it it says: "RGSS Player has stopped working"....How do i fix that?

Hey Guys,

I`m new around here in this Forum but been playing the game now for a while...Could someone tell me how to apply this new release? i downloaded it and when i try too open it it says: "RGSS Player has stopped working"....How do i fix that?

Skip to 2:14 in the video:

for some reason i cant evolve my pumpkaboo with the linkstone

is this a bug in the game or am i just doing something wrong

It's a bug go back on 14.1.1 and use the link stone